Breaking news starting to grow on anyone else?

i know theirs been a lot of controversy surrounding this song but the final version sounds really good and its starting to really grow on me , its a very well produced song lets not forget its by the kingpin teddy , and the vocals sound much more polished. If they had released this version to begin with and didn't mess up it up i think it would have turned out differently...just saying.

anyone else agree?

Yes, it has grown on me too, the rhythm is very catchy and the lyrics...well, I feel quite sad hearing the lyrics, it makes me realize once again how many horrible things he had to face during his lifetime...
And also, he has a lot of songs in which he lashes out to the media (Tabloid Junkie and Privacy come first to my mind) but to no avail, it seems :(

No, I just get aggressive and angry when I listen to that song or Monster. I try and try but as soon as I hear the voice and it doesn't sound liek MJ I just get angry. And with Monster....the song sounds like the songs Malachi has been posting on YouTube and it gets me MAJOR aggressive to hear that song. I don't care who wrote it, what is the truth, I just don't like the song, and in Breaking News it doesn't sound like MJ to me, so I just never listen to those two songs because I don't like them and they only make me mad. The rest of the songs on the album are okay though.

At first I doubted the vocals on Breaking News, but I still liked the song. Now I can hear Michael very clearly. And I still like the song.

In response to the first reply, Monster is very obviously Michael - in my opinion. It's the best song on the album, my favourite. I love it. I think it might just be Michael's best song since the 90s, except for Unbreakable and You Rock My World.

i havent heard a different version:no:but im sorry to say that song has been ruined for me:yes:because of all the controversy:yes::(

i loved it since the first time I heard it, so i wouldnt say it had grown on me, but I still love it just as much, it hasnt gotten old for me yet.

I've never heard the song since, it the first day it was streaming on MichaelJackson.com
So I guess it hasn't grown on me.

they posted a crappy stream that kept changing the quality, thats why it sucked the first time. now they redirect you to youtube, better but not as good as CDQ.

Edit: at first i thought '2000 watts again', but still I liked it :D

No, I just get aggressive and angry when I listen to that song or Monster. I try and try but as soon as I hear the voice and it doesn't sound liek MJ I just get angry. And with Monster....the song sounds like the songs Malachi has been posting on YouTube and it gets me MAJOR aggressive to hear that song. I don't care who wrote it, what is the truth, I just don't like the song, and in Breaking News it doesn't sound like MJ to me, so I just never listen to those two songs because I don't like them and they only make me mad. The rest of the songs on the album are okay though.

I agree , but some parts in breaking news i hear MJ , Monster sounds still 100% not MJ for me.. I hope that it's gonna be better when i recieve my album next week ! I can not enjoy these songs... :(

I always liked the song, but when I heard official album version the song became one of my favourites from MICHAEL. Great song!

I don't believe that the song is Michael, but it is so infectious. It's my guilty pleasure. :D. So is Monster.

Yes, it did. My opinion hasn't changed about that song. But if people start to see it as a collaboration of Mj with "Mystery Guy", i think they'll be able to enjoy the song. Same with Monster.

i don't particularly hate the song nor particularly like it .
it's an okay song to me.
i feel weird everytime i heard "michael jackson" on that song cuz i don't think michael would sing his name in third person.that line makes a big difference imo.
though i can't say other tracks' vocal is 100% michael,at least i can still enjoy them without hearing something really obvious to remind me of it.i just can't listen to this song without feeling weird.so i guess it won't grow on me in the future either.

Word...

Those 3 Cascio songs make me cringe, couldn't listen to them more than once, and've done that in great effort.

I skip this track

Since the first listen on stream i was addicted, the MICHAEL version is so clear and the vocals made crispy. I enjoy the track more than anything uptempo on Invincible but Heartbreaker:cheeky:

Wow...some people are taking this thing to another level!! Guys' it is MJ's voice!! are you kidding me? He experimented with different sounds just like on 2000 watts...so sad you cannot enjoy his art because of bullshit controversy. For me thats the reason I lov BN even more. It's infectious and has a great opening. It's funky and I am a MASSIVE fan of it.

I will admit, I really enjoy BN..and if it weren't for the stuff surrounding the Cascio tracks, It would be one of my favorites on the album :ninja:

I love Breaking News especially the way he say " why" it is amazing !
Monster is a song i can't get enough of !

Hollywood Tonight did not sound like" the usual" MJ , if i were a fan who is ready to follow rumors i would say HT is not MJ , but i belive in my heart that MJ's voice is in all these songs,,,it is so clear , i simply use my heart and i use my logic and i enjoy the album so much

Back