Page 2 of 36 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: MONSTER - The Official Discussion Thread

Level completed: 85%, Points required for next Level: 61
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    Achievements:
    Three Friends10000 Experience Points1 year registered

Level
    Thanks

Default Re: Video for 'MONSTER' will include footage of Michael in the studio!!

Quote Originally Posted by Hess View Post
    I think those whu boycuts the album and gives it 1 star in reviews should be ashamed if it really is MJ.

Then they have participated in destroying MJ songs! - That is so sad. Maybe MJ loved these songs and wanted them released - now his own fans destroy them.

Those who boycuts should stop doing it and support the album insted - IF it is proven the songs are really MJ. And a video would do that for sure.
    I would just like to make one thing clear. Not all fans having doubts about the CAscio tracks are hating the whole album. Not all fans having doubts about the Cascio tracks are destroying MJ's legacy. In fact, I will keep saying again and again that Michael Jackson's legacy was built by MICHAEL JACKSON HIMSELF DURING ALL HIS YEARS WITH US. It's not up to any producers/friends/family/fans/anyone to build up his legacy, for that wouldn't be his, but others.

In fact, people doubting the Cascio tracks happen to love Michael music and voice just as those who don't doubt those tracks. In my opinion it is really very sad fans make so harsh judgment against other fellow fans.

I am not boycotting this album. I have bought my copy and I am still waiting for it to arrive () and if there are any songs I don't like, I will simply skip them. I doubt this makes me a hater/boycotter/fan-with-no-ears/worst-fan-in-the-world.

What Michael thought or didn't think about the Cascio tracks, he is the one who knows. Let's better avoid puting words in his mouth, for we can't do that. He never released "Much too soon", yet, it's an amazing song. So? We can't know for sure.
    I miss the days when sayin' "Who's Baaddd?" was good and when it was all about your music and me.

Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 28.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran50000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,225 Times in 1,308 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by seany View Post
    I just received that information from a reliable source and it DEFFINATELY will be the next single, released worldwide! Still waiting to hear if the footage will be Michael singing the vocals to 'Monster' or if it will just be the music playing over footage of him....I'll keep you posted fellow fans!

That would be cool

hey seany are those three children yours? they are beautiful

Level completed: 74%, Points required for next Level: 53
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran5000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks

Awesome. I figured either Monster or Behind the Mask should be the next single. Monster is a club and radio hit, it'll do well. I'm also really surprised that people think it's not MJ, it's clearly MJ to me. I had doubts about BN when that leaked, but even after hearing the album, I know it's MJ on that track too. NOW, yes the vocals and overall production are treated different than his normal work, which makes it sound a little off, and some tracks have other people in there singing as well, but he's on all track imo.

Level completed: 19%, Points required for next Level: 407
    Overall activity: 4.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsTagger Second Class10000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Level
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by earthlyme View Post
    ^ :lol:

THANKYOU Seany....

IMHO, ALL The songs sound soooo MUch better on the CD! I swear! I LOVE IT!

L.o.v.e.
    Romi
    Agreed 100%...They sound Great!

BUMPER SNIPPET

I think those whu boycuts the album and gives it 1 star in reviews should be ashamed if it really is MJ.

Then they have participated in destroying MJ songs! - That is so sad. Maybe MJ loved these songs and wanted them released - now his own fans destroy them.

Those who boycuts should stop doing it and support the album insted - IF it is proven the songs are really MJ. And a video would do that for sure.
    Do not get confused. As far as I am concerned, I am a perfectionist, just like Michael was. And when things are done, they must be done correctly and not half baked.

Some songs on that new album are half baked. If I am criticizing some things, it does not mean that I am boycotting those very things. i just want them the best they can be, that's all.

For my part I've bought 3 CDs of the album Michael so far. I am not boycotting, I am supporting Michael Jackson, but also I am supporting the way he was, a perfectionist! So I criticize imperfections in order to have on the next album something more perfect than what we have received:

3 doubtful cascio tracks
    1 leaked song two years ago (Hold my hand)
    1 reworked demo from Ultimate Collection (I like the way you love me)
    1 leaked song/demo (Another day)
    1 half of the song (Much too soon)

Luckily we have Hollywood tonight and Behind the mask that make the album worthy.

And the worst thing in all this is that they even haven't realeased any probably better material such as Do you know where your children are, Slave to the rhythm, Can't get your weight off of me, Blue gangsta, etc.

Level completed: 28%, Points required for next Level: 108
    Overall activity: 0.4%
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thanks

All the doubters will be proven wrong. Just be patient and allow Sony to release "Monster" to radio stations followed by the video.

It's a process. They just did the "hold my hand" video so give it a little time for the next single. Monster is 100% michael jackson and it will be proven

Level completed: 76%, Points required for next Level: 49
    Overall activity: 0.9%
    Achievements:
    Three Friends1 year registeredTagger Second Class5000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks

We'll see.

Remember guys, This Is It had the Billie Jean demo played instead of the real recording, so who knows what might happen.

Overall activity: 7.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteranOverdrive25000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,535 Times in 1,496 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BUMPER SNIPPET View Post
    1 half of the song (Much too soon)
    Are you saying Much Too Soon is only half the song?

How do you know? - I've never heard of that.

So you think there are more verses or?

Do you have a source ?

MTS sounds very finished to me, and not like a half song.
    https://www.youtube.com/user/Ahess/videos - me dancing MJ - many years ago.

I would be really glad if you rated or/and commented the videos. Thanks

Level completed: 48%, Points required for next Level: 210
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:
    Three Friends10000 Experience PointsVeteran

Level
    Thanks

ONLY - IF SONY has video of MJ singing the Cascio songs - don't you guys think they would have used it or just a short snippet of it to prove it was MJ on the Cascio songs?
    You'd imagine, especially when the Cascio's were on Oprah and still only showed a photo of the empty studio where Michael recorded. In either case if the music video features footage it will still only have the final album audio dubbed over it. For the record, I have no doubt that Michael was in the studio and did record vocals, I just doubt how serious he was about these songs, how much of the lyrics he personally wrote, and how much was done post-processing in the version we hear.

IF there are video of MJ singing the Cascio songs, it is an EPIC FAIL from SONY's side to only show it now - or in a few weeks (maybe more than a month) when the single and video is released! The damage is done now, even fans rate the album 1 star because they think there are fake vocals!
    That makes me sad, and is more of an epic fail by Michael's fans if they're rating the album at one just because a few tracks are disputed. That will only hurt Michael in the long run, not Sony.

Level completed: 85%, Points required for next Level: 23
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Three Friends1000 Experience Points1 year registered

Level
    Thanks

About damn time!!!
    Gotta get away from the system, rules and the world today.

The pressure that I feel from relationships had to go away

Level completed: 7%, Points required for next Level: 140
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    Achievements:
    3 months registered1000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by BabeBeMine View Post
    All the doubters will be proven wrong. Just be patient and allow Sony to release "Monster" to radio stations followed by the video.

It's a process. They just did the "hold my hand" video so give it a little time for the next single. Monster is 100% michael jackson and it will be proven
    an insider told you that also ?

is it the same insider than tha member "Seany"

BUMPER SNIPPET

Are you saying Much Too Soon is only half the song?

How do you know? - I've never heard of that.

So you think there are more verses or?

Do you have a source ?

MTS sounds very finished to me, and not like a half song.
    Well, I am probably exaggerating when saying that Much too soon is a half of a song, but it simply gives such an impression when you have only 10 tracks among which two or three or even four were leaked and two-three with doubtful vocals.

Overall activity: 7.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteranOverdrive25000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,535 Times in 1,496 Posts

^^^

Ahh OK.
    https://www.youtube.com/user/Ahess/videos - me dancing MJ - many years ago.

I would be really glad if you rated or/and commented the videos. Thanks

Level completed: 7%, Points required for next Level: 187
    Overall activity: 2.8%
    Achievements:
    Three Friends1 year registeredTagger Second Class5000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks

I can confirm that yes Monster will be the next single. I was told this 2-3 weeks ago! The reaction on i-tunes around the world has now cemented it. Monster will be released as an official single in January and will go to radio before that. More soon...

And yes there will be a video
    Smooth_Criminal05

Level completed: 54%, Points required for next Level: 184
    Overall activity: 21.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran10000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,708 Times in 571 Posts

Agree Hess! Would be nice if there was footage just to assuage the doubters, but frankly I've never ever doubted it is MJ! and I am soo happy I can't stand it! Thank you Michael for this wonderful gift!
    You are FOREVER MICHAEL - WE ARE FOREVER

Xscape 2014