MONSTER - The Official Discussion Thread

seany

Proud Member
I just received that information from a reliable source and it DEFFINATELY will be the next single, released worldwide! Still waiting to hear if the footage will be Michael singing the vocals to 'Monster' or if it will just be the music playing over footage of him....I'll keep you posted fellow fans! :punk:

Re: Video for 'MONSTER' will include footage of Michael in the studio!!

What will the doubters say if it is footage of MJ singing Monster in studio?

Proof?

What will the doubters say if it is footage of MJ singing Monster in studio?

Proof?

I openly and shamelessly admit I'd relly love seeing that and I will have no problems saying I was wrong if they finally show real proofs of all this.
In fact, I would love this whole thing would be finished once and for all.
But I admit during this year I have learn not to trust "insiders" too much. Much of their information have been either wrong, late or totally out of place.

So I hope this will be true this time.
thanks for sharing!

This would be proof.

But sure they will say - this is MJ, but the vocals on Michael are fake!

This proves (IF there are footage of MJ singing the song!) that Monster is MJ!

edit.

Last edited:

Ps. Guys I would 'never' just post something or ever have done for the sake of it. Someone I know who isn't an 'insider' but happens to find out lots of credible information and has been right with his sources recently regarding the new album informed me. I have choosen not to print anything before that I learnt from him for fear that he would be wrong or that the information would then be changed, but this time I'll let you lot know. I promise I'll fill in more but if anyone else already knows this and would like to elaborate more, please do share. Thanks.

You know I don't think that anyone would be ashamed to admit they were wrong, because as a matter of fact the voice on those songs do sound so different that is completely legitimate to doubt them.

And if they prove it's Mike singing, then all you can say is that indeed it is Michael, however, the vocals still sound so Unmichael, even if it's him. And all this is due to overprocessing.

What is more, we were all afraid of Michael's autotuned voice before the release of the album that actually now we have even worse than autotune. We can bearly recognize, or actually not recognize Mike's voice on those tracks.

Smooth - you had been told Monster would be next single too, right?

So the information sounds correct.

GAZ, ELE, DAMIEN - have you heard something about this?

I hope this will prove it is MJ, then we can move on.

:wild: Thanks for sharing this with us! I really hope it's true! :yes:

I hope the video really shows Mike singing the verses to Monster...and not dubbed over...

People need to stop saying that the doubters will feel stupid, embarrassed, ashamed, or whatever else if in fact it turns out it's him singing this song, or ANY of the Cascio tracks...You think we actually WANT to doubt the songs? It's not as if I heard each song only once and automatically dispensed it as 'nope, not him'...i've listenened to Monster especially OVER AND OVER again, trying to make sense of it...I hope I'm proved wrong, and I won't feel ashamed one bit...

Thanks for posting this!

You know I don't think that anyone would be ashamed to admit they were wrong, because as a matter of fact the voice on those songs do sound so different that is completely legitimate to doubt them.

And if they prove it's Mike singing, then all you can say is that indeed it is Michael, however, the vocals still sound so Unmichael, even if it's him. And all this is due to overprocessing.

What is more, we were all afraid of Michael's autotuned voice before the release of the album that actually now we have even worse than autotune. We can't bearly recognize, or actually not recognize Mike's voice on those tracks.

I think those whu boycuts the album and gives it 1 star in reviews should be ashamed if it really is MJ.

Then they have participated in destroying MJ songs! - That is so sad. Maybe MJ loved these songs and wanted them released - now his own fans destroy them.

Those who boycuts should stop doing it and support the album insted - IF it is proven the songs are really MJ. And a video would do that for sure.

Ps. Guys I would 'never' just post something or ever have done for the sake of it. Someone I know who isn't an 'insider' but happens to find out lots of credible information and has been right with his sources recently regarding the new album informed me. I have choosen not to print anything before that I learnt from him for fear that he would be wrong or that the information would then be changed, but this time I'll let you lot know. I promise I'll fill in more but if anyone else already knows this and would like to elaborate more, please do share. Thanks.

Thanks so much.
I really value your information.
Let's hope this will be the case and most of all, that they will really show Michael Jackson singing the lyrics of the song, because any other thing will be just another failure.

I really, really, really hope that this is true!

Monster is a great track and with footage of MJ in the studio recording it, should put all of these Cascio rumours to rest.

Thanks for the info seany, I love your siggy by the way :D. Adorable.

ONLY - IF SONY has video of MJ singing the Cascio songs - don't you guys think they would have used it or just a short snippet of it to prove it was MJ on the Cascio songs?

That way they could have ended all speculation weeks ago. Sounds weird to me they would wait so long. Now the damage is done, and now it's damage controle. - If the had showed it a few days before Michael was released - or at least to the critics who heard the album before it was released - that way all doubt would have been shot down long time ago.

IF there are video of MJ singing the Cascio songs, it is an EPIC FAIL from SONY's side to only show it now - or in a few weeks (maybe more than a month) when the single and video is released! The damage is done now, even fans rate the album 1 star because they think there are fake vocals!

I...........Love..........YOOUUU :wild: :wild: :angel: :angel:

I think those whu boycuts the album and gives it 1 star in reviews should be ashamed if it really is MJ.

Then they have participated in destroying MJ songs! - That is so sad. Maybe MJ loved these songs and wanted them released - now his own fans destroy them.

Those who boycuts should stop doing it and support the album insted - IF it is proven the songs are really MJ. And a video would do that for sure.

I would just like to make one thing clear. Not all fans having doubts about the CAscio tracks are hating the whole album. Not all fans having doubts about the Cascio tracks are destroying MJ's legacy. In fact, I will keep saying again and again that Michael Jackson's legacy was built by MICHAEL JACKSON HIMSELF DURING ALL HIS YEARS WITH US. It's not up to any producers/friends/family/fans/anyone to build up his legacy, for that wouldn't be his, but others.

In fact, people doubting the Cascio tracks happen to love Michael music and voice just as those who don't doubt those tracks. In my opinion it is really very sad fans make so harsh judgment against other fellow fans.

I am not boycotting this album. I have bought my copy and I am still waiting for it to arrive :)angry:) and if there are any songs I don't like, I will simply skip them. I doubt this makes me a hater/boycotter/fan-with-no-ears/worst-fan-in-the-world.

What Michael thought or didn't think about the Cascio tracks, he is the one who knows. Let's better avoid puting words in his mouth, for we can't do that. He never released "Much too soon", yet, it's an amazing song. So? We can't know for sure.

I just received that information from a reliable source and it DEFFINATELY will be the next single, released worldwide! Still waiting to hear if the footage will be Michael singing the vocals to 'Monster' or if it will just be the music playing over footage of him....I'll keep you posted fellow fans! :punk:

That would be cool

hey seany are those three children yours? they are beautiful

Awesome. I figured either Monster or Behind the Mask should be the next single. Monster is a club and radio hit, it'll do well. I'm also really surprised that people think it's not MJ, it's clearly MJ to me. I had doubts about BN when that leaked, but even after hearing the album, I know it's MJ on that track too. NOW, yes the vocals and overall production are treated different than his normal work, which makes it sound a little off, and some tracks have other people in there singing as well, but he's on all track imo.

^ :lol:

THANKYOU Seany....:D

IMHO, ALL The songs sound soooo MUch better on the CD! I swear! I LOVE IT! :D

L.o.v.e.
Romi

Agreed 100%...They sound Great!

Do not get confused. As far as I am concerned, I am a perfectionist, just like Michael was. And when things are done, they must be done correctly and not half baked.

Some songs on that new album are half baked. If I am criticizing some things, it does not mean that I am boycotting those very things. i just want them the best they can be, that's all.

For my part I've bought 3 CDs of the album Michael so far. I am not boycotting, I am supporting Michael Jackson, but also I am supporting the way he was, a perfectionist! So I criticize imperfections in order to have on the next album something more perfect than what we have received:

3 doubtful cascio tracks
1 leaked song two years ago (Hold my hand)
1 reworked demo from Ultimate Collection (I like the way you love me)
1 leaked song/demo (Another day)
1 half of the song (Much too soon)

Luckily we have Hollywood tonight and Behind the mask that make the album worthy.

And the worst thing in all this is that they even haven't realeased any probably better material such as Do you know where your children are, Slave to the rhythm, Can't get your weight off of me, Blue gangsta, etc.

All the doubters will be proven wrong. Just be patient and allow Sony to release "Monster" to radio stations followed by the video.

It's a process. They just did the "hold my hand" video so give it a little time for the next single. Monster is 100% michael jackson and it will be proven

We'll see.

Remember guys, This Is It had the Billie Jean demo played instead of the real recording, so who knows what might happen.

1 half of the song (Much too soon)

Are you saying Much Too Soon is only half the song?

How do you know? - I've never heard of that.

So you think there are more verses or?

Do you have a source ?

MTS sounds very finished to me, and not like a half song.

ONLY - IF SONY has video of MJ singing the Cascio songs - don't you guys think they would have used it or just a short snippet of it to prove it was MJ on the Cascio songs?
You'd imagine, especially when the Cascio's were on Oprah and still only showed a photo of the empty studio where Michael recorded. In either case if the music video features footage it will still only have the final album audio dubbed over it. For the record, I have no doubt that Michael was in the studio and did record vocals, I just doubt how serious he was about these songs, how much of the lyrics he personally wrote, and how much was done post-processing in the version we hear.

IF there are video of MJ singing the Cascio songs, it is an EPIC FAIL from SONY's side to only show it now - or in a few weeks (maybe more than a month) when the single and video is released! The damage is done now, even fans rate the album 1 star because they think there are fake vocals!
That makes me sad, and is more of an epic fail by Michael's fans if they're rating the album at one just because a few tracks are disputed. That will only hurt Michael in the long run, not Sony.

About damn time!!! :D

All the doubters will be proven wrong. Just be patient and allow Sony to release "Monster" to radio stations followed by the video.

It's a process. They just did the "hold my hand" video so give it a little time for the next single. Monster is 100% michael jackson and it will be proven

an insider told you that also ?

is it the same insider than tha member "Seany"

Are you saying Much Too Soon is only half the song?

How do you know? - I've never heard of that.

So you think there are more verses or?

Do you have a source ?

MTS sounds very finished to me, and not like a half song.

Well, I am probably exaggerating when saying that Much too soon is a half of a song, but it simply gives such an impression when you have only 10 tracks among which two or three or even four were leaked and two-three with doubtful vocals.

^^^

Ahh OK.

I can confirm that yes Monster will be the next single. I was told this 2-3 weeks ago! The reaction on i-tunes around the world has now cemented it. Monster will be released as an official single in January and will go to radio before that. More soon...

And yes there will be a video

Agree Hess! Would be nice if there was footage just to assuage the doubters, but frankly I've never ever doubted it is MJ! and I am soo happy I can't stand it! Thank you Michael for this wonderful gift!

Back