Michael full size poster ?

iso_b

Proud Member
Does anyone know if you can buy the poster of the album in full size?? Would love to buy one!

The mural wasn't created by SONY. The Estate contacted Kadir Nelson to make it. SONY had no part in it, and the mural is meant to be an accurate depiction of MJ's life, the good and the bad. That's why the hyperbolic chamber is also in the painting.

The mural wasn't created by SONY. The Estate contacted Kadir Nelson to make it. SONY had no part in it, and the mural is meant to be an accurate depiction of MJ's life, the good and the bad. That's why the hyperbolic chamber is also in the painting.

I think it's an absolute abomination. To have a picture of the 3 children that Michael tried his best to shield from the world now finding it's place in approximately 10 million households... them looking up at dollar bills falling down... it's absolutely disgusting.

Actually, I think the intention is that they're looking up into the heavens. That being said, I believe that the children have shown themselves in public upon their own free will, like at the memorial and at the Grammy awards.

Actually, I think the intention is that they're looking up into the heavens. That being said, I believe that the children have shown themselves in public upon their own free will, like at the memorial and at the Grammy awards.

You didn't see the dollar bills flying down?

In a nutshell, do you believe Michael Jackson would approve that painting?

They're not flying down, they're flying around the world, like the lyrics to "Money" (at least, that's what it looks like to me.) I'd say he would approve the mural, although the children may not have been on there unless he felt that they were old enough to be out in the public which, judging by how they've behaved in public, they are definitely ready and mature now.

They're not flying down, they're flying around the world, like the lyrics to "Money" (at least, that's what it looks like to me.) I'd say he would approve the mural, although the children may not have been on there unless he felt that they were old enough to be out in the public which, judging by how they've behaved in public, they are definitely ready and mature now.

You honestly believe he'd have their picture like that on his latest CD if he were alive? Because, personally, I can't imagine anything that he would more hate in the world.

On his latest CD if he was alive? No, I wouldn't say. On a mural that he would commission from someone who's artistic talent impressed him and he would've hung in his house (as was the original intention), then yes.

However, they're not on the cover, only in the middle section of the booklet. The cover only features him. So that section, the one actually on the cover would have a legitimate chance of being on there if he was alive. I'd imagine he'd be really satisfied with it.

However, they're not on the cover, only in the middle section of the booklet. The cover only features him. So that section, the one actually on the cover would have a legitimate chance of being on there if he was alive. I'd imagine he'd be really satisfied with it.

No. You were right the first time.

Given that MJ originally commissioned Kadir Nelson to do the mural, he'd probably let the middle section be on the album. That being said, none of us can speak for MJ. So none of us are right or wrong.

That being said, none of us can speak for MJ. So none of us are right or wrong.

Make up your mind. This is what you said earlier:

"On his latest CD if he was alive? No"

And you were right. You're now trying to backtrack so that you can enjoy the mural without having to deal with the fact that Michael would be horrified by it.

That is not my full quote. I said that it probably wouldn't be on the CD, as he'd probably have a photoshoot to have a genuine photo of him as the cover. He'd probably still have the mural commissioned for himself and his family. He did have art of a similar nature, y'know.

Don't forget, he sold pictures of Prince to OK! Magazine when he was a baby.

That is not my full quote. I said that it probably wouldn't be on the CD, as he'd probably have a photoshoot to have a genuine photo of him as the cover. He'd probably still have the mural commissioned for himself and his family. He did have art of a similar nature, y'know.

Don't forget, he sold pictures of Prince to OK! Magazine when he was a baby.

He also covered the children for most of the rest of their lives, while he was with them. So that OK Magazine is the exception that proves the rule - not the rule, itself.

Having art commissioned for your own entertainment is a world away from having it distributed into 10 million households. A WORLD away.

Well the mural wasn't originally intended to be on the album cover, so the original intention was for what I previously said. Besides, they're not PICTURES of the children, they're drawings, approximations. If the family and the children had a problem with it, it could've been taken out like other people like Oprah and Elizabeth Taylor had. The fact is that MJ's children now have to operate on their own, and now they choose if they want to be seen.

If he was alive obviously this picture wouldnt of come about...Its hard to design something without the backing of the man himself...Its a normal idea to think of a cover that shows his timeline of life...everyone was bound to find there identity eventually..

I think it's an absolute abomination. To have a picture of the 3 children that Michael tried his best to shield from the world now finding it's place in approximately 10 million households... them looking up at dollar bills falling down... it's absolutely disgusting.
you may not have notice, but in the last 2-3 years they've run without masks and they did interviews and come out in the public, alone. you people should stop to treat them as a a little babys. they are grown now. they can't hide forever and they don't want to. its their destiny and they deal with it. you not doing them well, talking like that.
the kids don't need to hide and it's nothing wrong with their faces on the cover. they are his children and since the Memorial and the grammys , everyone on this world knows their faces. And please don't start discussion, about if it was their own decision to come out or the family's. you think you're protecting them, but you don't.

Last edited:
you may not have notice, but in the last 2-3 years they've run without masks and they did interviews and come out in the public, alone. you people should stop to treat them as a a little babys. they are grown now. they can't hide forever and they don't want to. its their destiny and they deal with it. you not doing them well, talking like that.
the kids don't need to hide and it's nothing wrong with their faces on the cover. they are his children and since the Memorial and the grammys , everyone on this world knows their faces. And please don't start discussion, about if it was their own decision to come out or the family's. you think you're protecting them, but you don't.

These people are to obssesed, some reason they think they know best :S I remember they was photographed in May time with no masks on and mj didnt do anything....No one was getting this angry back then :S

These people are to obssesed, some reason they think they know best :S I remember they was photographed in May time with no masks on and mj didnt do anything....No one was getting this angry back then :S

What Michael Jackson chose to do with his own children was up to him. THIS is not his choice. Do you see the discrepancy?

U guys are debating over nothing.....

Anywaaaaaaaaays...

I want this poster! Just wish it was bigger...

-Dal

What Michael Jackson chose to do with his own children was up to him. THIS is not his choice. Do you see the discrepancy?

I actually think you have lost it!

I want to buy the poster because i love everything on it, no good trying to make me look bad for wanting it :S

ok, returning to the actualy thread subject. I can't seem to load the link, so i ask, is that one of the full picture, or just the cover? cos i want the full one, i have the perfect spot for it on my wall=)

Back