Monster - The Great Debate (Only Go Here if You Want To Continue The Controversy)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MJJC News

Guests
This thread is created purely for those who wish to discuss the authenticity of the song "Monster"

The will be no talk of those who believe this is Michael and support this song.

Lets dissect analyse and make our feelings and concerns known - In a respectful manner of course,

If you do not agree with those wish to discuss in this manner then please do not come here to read and respond.

Edited Thread title and description disclaimer:

Members coming into this thread you do so at you own responsibility, if you do not like the tone or what is being said here then you are duly asked to steer clear of this thread, as of now we will not accept any responsibility should members complain about what is written or if debates get out of hand. again it is your own responsibility as to whether you come in here and what your participation might be.

Last edited:
Re: Monster - The Great Debate

Don't we already have such a thread? The Cascio tracks debate and Monster video threads. It's already being debated in those threads.

Gaz said before that thread was set up that these threads would be created. With the sole intention that the discussion remains in the threads created for it, and only those threads.

Hopefully we can all follow the rules.

Ohhh... I just can say I hope Monster will not be the next single, but it will only divide the fans even more :no:
In this one I have really almost no doubts Michael doesn't sing more than a 10% or less :(

Monster sounds like another person ......This song SHOULD NOT be a single....

Actually MONSTER is the one Cascio track that I doubt least from the 3.

Monster sounds like another person ......This song SHOULD NOT be a single....

Yep, Shouldn't have been on the album in the first place :fear:

Another thing I've noticed about the pronunciation in this song....the lyrics...'they eat your soul like a vegetable...'...i was like..'ok, i'll listen to that part and see if this person pronounces 'vegetable' like Michael says it in WBSS ...'vegetabow'.....not pronouncing his 'L's....

so i'm listening intently, and low and behold, the beginning part of 50's rap covers this line up.....

:ninja:

Whether it is michael mike o not

This is the worst song i have ever heard

Anyway this cant be mike's with thoses ridiculous "ooh ahh aouh" copy and past

Maybe it was not a copy paste ooh ahh aouh, maybe the imposter stuck his finger in the doors during the recording session :D

I agree. I think its the worst song ever. lets hope it will NOT be the second single..

I have to say, I will find it quite disturbing if it's released next....But, I think it's slated for the next release :(

Some people are saying this is the best MJ song recorded in the last 10 years.

Do you laugh or do you cry?

I have to say, I will find it quite disturbing if it's released next....But, I think it's slated for the next release :(

:no: It will be a disgrace. HT should be the next released.

neither.....you do this:

fxrw5w.jpg

It's sad that this song is being released as a single. I will not be supporting this

Sorry but i won't support it just so the name Michael Jackson will get to number 1

I'm absolutely hooked on this song, it works great in the general public, easy and dancing. Play it loud!!!! My neighbours been hearing it quite sometimes already, ahh, I love the beat.

It's sad that this song is being released as a single. I will not be supporting this

Sorry but i won't support it just so the name Michael Jackson will get to number 1

Exactly...he doesn't need another number one...I won't be supporting it either....Regardless if it's Mike or not, this song is way too overproduced in my ears, and doesn't sound enough like Michael to me....

This is one of my all time favorite Michael Jackson songs. I love it.

Exactly...he doesn't need another number one...I won't be supporting it either....Regardless if it's Mike or not, this song is way too overproduced in my ears, and doesn't sound enough like Michael to me....

This song has a different flavor. It's supposed to sound heavily produced. It's not as good as MJ's classic MJ, but hey he wanted to expand and do something different.

I don't know why people are still doubting it's MJ. The computer's proved for a fact it was MJ. Everybody knows now. It's out in the open. These songs are MJ.

Mj's vocal abilities are not as limited as some fans here would believe.

This song has a different flavor. It's supposed to sound heavily produced. It's not as good as MJ's classic MJ, but hey he wanted to expand and do something different.

I don't know why people are still doubting it's MJ. The computer's proved for a fact it was MJ. Everybody knows now. It's out in the open. These songs are MJ.

Ok, I don't agree with you...but whatever you say....:D

When it comes to a CLUB BANGER and a track that non fans will like, then yes its one of MJ's best songs in years. MJ has not had a great club dance track in years.

The beat destroys 2001 Unbreakable and all of the faster tracks on invincible

I wouldn't go so far but it's true that "Monster" is perfect : ambitious and mainstream at the same time.

do you have any inside information about the studio footage of the song ?

Yup. This song does have a different flavor - very autotuned... Michael's vocal abilities are totally taken away by the production.

The depth, richness and power of Michael's voice are striped away. My opinion still hasn't changed. The voice in the first verse is thin. The power that we hear from Michael in this type of song is absent.

Monster is catchy and has a danceable beat. But, the vocal qualtiy and lyrics of this song are weak.

Whenever Best of Joy starts after Monster, I feel I'm back to heaven. Michael's beatiful voice is carassing my ears again.

Yup. This song does have a different flavor - very autotuned... Michael's vocal abilities are totally taken away by the production.

The depth, richness and power of Michael's voice are striped away. My opinion still hasn't changed. The voice in the first verse is thin. The power that we hear from Michael in this type of song is absent.

Monster is catchy and has a danceable beat. But, the vocal qualtiy and lyrics of this song are weak.

Whenever Best of Joy starts after Monster, I feel I'm back to heaven. Michael's beatiful voice is carassing my ears again.

Yes, THIS is what i feel as well.....I'm glad someone understands

:smilerolleyes:

When it comes to a CLUB BANGER and a track that non fans will like, then yes its one of MJ's best songs in years. MJ has not had a great club dance track in years.

Better than Threatened? :bugeyed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back