Page 2169 of 2169 FirstFirst ... 11691669206921192159216721682169
Results 32,521 to 32,524 of 32524

Thread: Michael - The Great Album Debate

Level completed: 27%, Points required for next Level: 735
    Overall activity: 100.0%
    Achievements:
    Created Blog entryTagger First ClassOverdrive1 year registered25000 Experience Points
    Awards:
    Activity Award
    Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,338 Times in 1,006 Posts

Default Re: Michael - The Great Album Debate

Quote Originally Posted by SmoothGangsta View Post
    Knowing the estate we'll get a tenth anniversary celebration lol

a female with major depression,generalized anxiety,behavioral and emotional disorder,ocd mild retardation, and learning disability. i'm not contagious but my smile is.

Achievements:
    Created Blog entryTagger First ClassOverdrive1 year registered25000 Experience Points
    Awards:
    Activity Award
    Level
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mikky Dee View Post
    I'd like to see a hybrid album released at some stage in the future, with the strongest tracks from Invincible and Michael on it, plus maybe four "new" songs, such as Invincible out-takes or demos/unreleased tracks from the whole time period of 2000 - 2009. It could be called Invincible Michael, or Unbreakable Michael.....something like that.
    I like that idea.

a female with major depression,generalized anxiety,behavioral and emotional disorder,ocd mild retardation, and learning disability. i'm not contagious but my smile is.

Achievements:
    Awards:
    Activity Award
    Level
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SmoothGangsta View Post
    Think the issue is that MJ is not singing on three of the songs, not that they are not "quite good". I don't think fans should stop bringing attention to it. It's a disgrace that one of the greatest artist of all time has three fake songs on display as part of his discography. Once they apologise and remove the tracks I guess I'll move on. Even then still disgraceful money motivated behaviour on their part. I don't know if they will win or lose, still, I think that something should be tried.
    Agree.

Level completed: 39%, Points required for next Level: 122
    Overall activity: 3.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks

Exactly.
    The case was never about the songs being good or bad (i absolutely loathe "scared of the moon" however it IS a michael jackson song).

The point was that knowing how hurt we were as fans after his death, and how in need we were of hearing something that was produced after the trial, they excited us by teasing us and then releasing "breaking news" and then...the rest. No matter how good the songs on that first after.death albums are...3 of them are not sung by Michael Jackson and if it hadn't been for us screaming out loud as possible, they would have continued issuing more of those songs (they even went and included Monster on the cirque du soleil show and was later removed, there was at some point an amateur video where a verse of Monster was included on the thriller-threatened medley) and we would have never had untouched demos in bad25 and xscape. That speaks volumes about how right we were and how important it still actually IS to have those 3 songs removed FOREVER from MJ.s discography. They just don't belong there.

With the years I've moved on (i sometimes think the idea came from MJ himself, in an attempt to f@ck with Sony beyond the grave, which is the only conclusion I can come when it comes to the Cascio family being involved on the fraud, collecting the money and then simply going away).

However I dont forget and I DO care.