The Great Debate - Poll of Polls

Do I believe It Is Michael On The Three Tracks In Question.

• Yes

Votes: 152 39.6%
  • No

Votes: 135 35.2%
  • I Can Not Decide

Votes: 24 6.3%
  • Maybe in Parts

Votes: 73 19.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MJJC News

Guests
Here we as a collective community can put to paper our total belief or non belief of the tracks in which people think are either him or not.

Here will be MJJC's only poll on this matter, all other polls will be closed.

This thread is also the only thread in which both divides will come together,

I do expect all opinions to be levelled with the utmost of respect.

Sorry, but may I suggest adding one more change?
There are many of us who believe Michael sings at least a bit in those songs, but not most of it. Is that... maybe.... possible?
sorry :ph34r:

Yes, It Is Him On All The Songs, 110%. I Know A Lot Of People Have Diffrent Opinions On This Forum But I Just Wished For Once That We Could Agree On This. It's Mike Were Talking About, He Would Have Loved That We Talked Like This But It Has Become A Little Bit Too Much :(

Please merge the options "no" and "maybe in parts". "Maybe in parts" means that somebody believes it is not MJ on some percentage on the song and it makes no sense to consider a song legit when it isn't MJ 100% on the lead vocals (unless it is a duet)

EDIT there are some copy-pasted segments of MJ from other songs here and there anyway on the Cascio tracks, should I have voted "maybe in parts"? No, I voted "no" of course

Please merge the options "no" and "maybe in parts". "Maybe in parts" means that somebody believes it is not MJ on some percentage on the song and it makes no sense to consider a song legit when it isn't MJ 100% on the lead vocals (unless it is a duet)

EDIT there are some copy-pasted segments of MJ from other songs here and there anyway on the Cascio tracks, should I have voted "maybe in parts"? No, I voted "no" of course

Lol, that's a bad idea, IMO, that's what happened in the other thread, then you had people saying, "well the majority of us don't believe it's Michael". Which wasn't the case at all, because the people who were confused or didn't know, were unaccounted for.

I can def hear Michael on 'Monster' and 'Keep Your Head Up' and believes it is him on the lead vocals.

My issue is 'Breaking News' - The first time I heard it I thought it was a joke. I couldnt hear him at all. I dont know why. Although I love the beat and finds it very catchy, I skip the song when the album is on playin. Maybe I havnt given the song a chance yet? Dont know. This is the song where I can least hear him. I cant hear him they way Im used to but that doest mean it is not him either. I have a very very hard time picturing the Cascios fool everyone for their own gain. Im just a bit confused with this track so Im being openminded about the track.

So in other words, its ONLY 'Breaking News' that I have a bit "issues" with. There are parts when the background vocals of James is too much or I dont know what the heck is going on.

I belive it is Michael on majority of the vocals on the rest of the album and I WILL support this album, heck I even bought the album and I wanna see him top the charts.

At this moment the answers are again, 50 - 50

30 believe it's all him
30 believe it's not him (either not 100% or in parts)

:mello:

At this moment the answers are again, 50 - 50

30 believe it's not him (either not 100% or in parts)

This is exactly why I think it was a bad idea to add this point to the poll. Too open to interpretation.

For me I know it is Michael. Oh and I hear just fine out of both of my ears! I leave MJJC lately and my heart is so sad and I feel so defeated. I listen to ALL of MICHAEL and my heart and soul smile. As corny as that sounds it is true for me. Bob Marley said "Light up the darkness" ALL of MICHAEL lights up my darkness.That is enough for me...

It's not Mike in my opinion, not him in the lead vocal, not him in chorus, but it's him when we heard "aaaooow" or other little things like that.
It's sad for me, and I want to say that I love "Monster" the song seems to be great, good music, but I am sorry it's not Michael.....:(

how many of these polls do we have to do till the fan club get the result they want? crazy...we have previous results from far more votes..its like havin a re election after re election til finally the winner you wanted is announced

I hear echoes of MIchael in Monster and KYHU. Just bits and pieces, though.

how many of these polls do we have to do till the fan club get the result they want? crazy...we have previous results from far more votes..its like havin a re election after re election til finally the winner you wanted is announced

Not to mention after certain people have been banned, but let's not go there.

Not to mention after certain people have been banned, but let's not go there.

exactly its almost like a 3rd world election...certain people are only voting now as they are those that remain or the ones that tried to voice their opinion before have gotten bored with being treated as the minority when they are not n are not bothering to vote...this poll is pretty meaningless

There is no possible way this is not MJ. They already analyzed the vocals with computers that confirmed it was him. and you can tell the songs weren't finished. If they were willing to use an impersonator at all, wouldn't they just use one to finish these songs?

There is no possible way this is not MJ. They already analyzed the vocals with computers that confirmed it was him. and you can tell the songs weren't finished. If they were willing to use an impersonator at all, wouldn't they just use one to finish these songs?

5o8l5f.gif

Last week I hired 5 world-leading forensic audiologists and they say it's not MJ. I'm providing just as much evidence for this:

Zilch.

Going on Sony's word alone is not a valid argument.

Last week I hired 5 world-leading forensic audiologists and they say it's not MJ. I'm providing just as much evidence for this:

Zilch.

Going on Sony's word alone is not a valid argument.

That's right....

I can def hear Michael on 'Monster' and 'Keep Your Head Up' and believes it is him on the lead vocals.

My issue is 'Breaking News' - The first time I heard it I thought it was a joke. I couldnt hear him at all. I dont know why. Although I love the beat and finds it very catchy, I skip the song when the album is on playin. Maybe I havnt given the song a chance yet? Dont know. This is the song where I can least hear him. I cant hear him they way Im used to but that doest mean it is not him either. I have a very very hard time picturing the Cascios fool everyone for their own gain. Im just a bit confused with this track so Im being openminded about the track.

So in other words, its ONLY 'Breaking News' that I have a bit "issues" with. There are parts when the background vocals of James is too much or I dont know what the heck is going on.

I belive it is Michael on majority of the vocals on the rest of the album and I WILL support this album, heck I even bought the album and I wanna see him top the charts.

THIS my vote is maybe in parts because breaking news sounds like a composite monster same deal i can hear him there but some parts are so auto tuned kyhu on the other hand thats a mj song

Last edited:
This is exactly why I think it was a bad idea to add this point to the poll. Too open to interpretation.

Indeed... I had the idea... now I think it was a bad idea, sorry :(

Indeed.
At this moment we are 47% yes and 53% no.

Whether you like it or not, the sum of the no's reamains a bit higher.

:doh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back