02 exhibition fan meet-up - November 8th

blue_eyed_belle

Proud Member
I have been looking on the boards over the last few days, and there don't seem to be very many threads regarding the 02 arena MJ exhibition (perhaps because fans are still busy thinking about This Is It at the moment).

I am going to be in London on the week-end of the 7th-8th November (my birthday weekend). On the 7th I'm spending the day with my family, but i've got from midday on the 8th free! I really want to go and see the exhibition, so here's the plan...

We meet up at 2pm outside of the 02 near where the big screen is (or just inside if it's really cold) and go to see the exhibition. We could look round for a couple of hours and then go for a coffee and something to eat afterwards. I haven't met many fans properly, so it would be a chance to get to know each other :)

Let me know what you think! :tease:
Hannah x

Yeh Ill come :) ...well, i say i will but i'll need to confirm nearer the time! Stephen and Jackie wll prob come too... weve been trying to organise a london meet up for ages!

I am going to the exhibition on 29th Oct. I am also going to the O2 again on the 7th Nov.
Soz this doesnt help you much does it? :-(
Why am I saying this? Do'h :-(

Yeh Ill come :) ...well, i say i will but i'll need to confirm nearer the time! Stephen and Jackie wll prob come too... weve been trying to organise a london meet up for ages!

Sounds great! Would be good to see you, pass the word around to people who may not either be on this board or have spotted this thread! :)

I am going to the exhibition on 29th Oct. I am also going to the O2 again on the 7th Nov.

Hehe! :tease:I may be going to the 02 on the 7th to fill in time before my parents get to London, so might see you there?!?

yep, just give me dates and time and ill be there. *sings...* just caaaalll myyyy naaaAAAmmeee.... and Illll beeee theerrre xx

What time? I'll come with you, sorry i didnt reply to your message. I will.

Aw, to bad for me!
8 november my plane is flying back home from londen!
I,m there the whole weekend and i,m going to visit the exhebition friday 6 november.

*bump*

Anyone else interested? It would be good if we could get a group of us together and go! :)

EDIT: OK i am definitely going to be at the 02 on the 8th, but it might be earlier in the day than 2pm. If you're wanting to join then I am flexible concerning what time we make it. I know that people are still thinking about TII meet-ups etc. Even if you're not sure whether you can make it to the exhibtion at the moment, let me know - I'm still seeing who's interested at this point.

I should also mention that Tesco Clubcard have a deal with the 02 bubble so that if you have enough points you can get free admission to the exhibition! I rang the bubble yesterday and they said that they will be accepting these vouchers (pay in full clubcard days out vouchers) for the MJ exhibition, so for those who are worried about the money aspect that is always an option! If there are any fans who are definitely meeting me on the day and would like me to send off for a days out voucher for them, let me know that too and I will try my best! :)

Come on, it's my birthday! :D

Last edited:
hI

If you are still going ahead with this, I'd love to meet up with other fans and go - I was just deciding when to go and see it, didn't really want to go on my own.

Are either of you going to the TII screening at the O2 on Wednesday with everyone? We can have a chat about it then if you are.....

I'm not going to the wednesday screening at the 02, no - am at Uni in Hull and have assignments to hand in on thursday so unfortunately can't make it down to London then :( I would've loved to see everyone! That's part of the reason that I'm trying to organise this in fact :p

OK so far there are up to 5 of us...any others?!? Come on!

Its a shame you can't come Wednesday,I'm definitely interested in meeting up with you for the exhibition though - be great if there was a gang of us, and then we can go for a drink or something afterwards for your birthday!!

Its a shame you can't come Wednesday,I'm definitely interested in meeting up with you for the exhibition though - be great if there was a gang of us, and then we can go for a drink or something afterwards for your birthday!!

That's what I was hoping :dancin: hopefully once the MJJC TII meet-up has happened we'll have a better idea of who's been to the exhibition already and more people will express some interest :) Even if there are only a few of us it'll still be good to be with other fans though.

OK, I have got accommodation for the saturday night, and am going to head into London on the 8th from Hayes (Kent). It's about a 45 min journey into London from there.

UPDATE:

I have changed my plans slightly. I am now aiming to get to the O2 by 11:15am, as I am going to a gig in the evening and am therefore getting a train at 14:38 from London Bridge. I am still up for meeting other fans under the big screen outside the O2 at 11:15, and going from there. We could go straight to the exhibition, look round and then head to a cafe before I get the tube back at around 2pm.

Is this any good for anyone?

Last edited:
Hey! Went on my own in the end :( met a couple of fans there, just made conversation and went round with them for a while. They're not on MJJC though. It was excellent though, planning on going again with other MJJC'ers on 23rd January! x

Back