met7.jpg

met31.jpg

met12.jpg

met39.jpg

met9.jpg

2011+MET+Costume+Institute+Gala+gy9N1Xo8xoJl.jpg

Last edited:
Beyonce looks like she's a fish! :lol:

Wow! Cool post. I love Gisele's dress, although her pose makes her tiny body look a bit pregnant... Love JHud as well. JLo's dress looks interesting. The rest not so much. Can anyone explain to me why Blake Lively is so hyped by the fashion industry (Chanel esp.)? I don't get her appeal at all. Beyoncé looks especially horrific, the black lace above her boobs looks like chest hair peeping out.

From the displayed outfits so far, I like Madonna's, Alicia Keys', Jennifer Hudson's and Janelle Monae's (well, a bit ^). ..

What horrible outfits. Most of these celebs don't have a clue about style or class. They look like they're trying too hard and got their inspiration from old Disney books or something. Beyonce in particular, wtf was she thinking? :mello: Compare that to a current style icon like Emma Watson, who always looks impeccable (and I'm not even a HP fan).

The only dress I find remotely appealing is Jennifer Hudson's:

met12.jpg

Should have been higher at the top though (less cleavage).

The theme was Savage Beauty in honor of deceased Alexander McQueen, so that explains the drama of some dresses somewhat. Some have misinterpreted the theme I think, and made it discoball.

Back