25 Jun 08 MJ/Christian Audigier To Launch Clothing Line;T.Riley's Virgina Studio Burned Down

mello1

Proud Member
I wanted to get this started.

UPDATE: Michael Jackson will launch clothing line with Christian Audigier

michaeljackson_christianaudiegier.jpg

That's right folks, a Michael Jackson fashion line is definitely in the pipeline. Ed Hardy's Christian Audigier confirmed the news yesterday, telling PEOPLE: "It's the merging of the King of Pop with the king of fashion. Something explosive is going to happen."

Erm... King of fashion? Got tickets, much?!

http://www.catwalkqueen.tv/2008/06/update_michael.html

More news services picking up on the Pahrump story:

Rumors insist Michael Jackson's hiding out in Nevada desert
June 25, 2008

BY BRENDAN BUHLER Scripps Howard News Service

Is Michael Jackson in Pahrump, Nev.? Has it, at long last, come to this? Has the Howard Hughes of Pop moved to the great weird magnet in the desert?

Who knows? Officially, no one.

http://www.suntimes.com/entertainment/1022205,jacko062508.article

And more media pickup on the Cory non-story:

Entertainment News

Feldman: Jackson didn't molest me

LOS ANGELES, June 24 (UPI) -- Former U.S. child film star Corey Feldman revealed he was molested as a youth but insisted his assailant wasn't his friend pop star Michael Jackson.

http://www.upi.com/Entertainment_News/2008/06/24/Feldman_Jackson_didnt_molest_me/UPI-57451214333221/

On this date

1983 - Michael Jackson's single "Wanna Be Startin' Somethin'" hit #8 in the U.K.

1994 - Janet Jackson's single "Any Time, Any Place" hit #2 in the U.S. and #13 in the U.K.

Michael Jackson Quote

"I've seen lawyers who don't represent me and spokespeople who do not know me speaking for me. These characters always seem to surface with dreadful allegations just as another project, an album, a video is being released".

- Michael Jackson, November 18, 2003 after a search warrant was served at Neverland Ranch.​

:holiday::holiday::holiday: ~~~Happy Birthday!!!! ~~~

Marius (21), laurenjayne (17)​

[/center]

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: 25 Jun 08 MJ/Christian Audigier To Launch Clothing Line

Uuuhhh, now I'm curious :D Wonder what might come out of Michael's taste in fashion :giggle:

Gold pants, anyone? :innocent:

It's good to see Michael's making moves. I can't really say I personally like Audigier's designs, but I'd love to see what those two together could come up with. Should be very interesting.

I'm still excited they're making "bling gloves."

Last edited:

Christian Audigier said the same thing a few weeks ago..

thanks for the news

Uuuhhh, now I'm curious :D Wonder what might come out of Michael's taste in fashion :giggle:

Gold pants, anyone? :innocent:

PLEASE! That was from Versace anyway. :rofl:

He gonna style his clothes as if people would wear Nutcracker jackets and pants. :lol:

thanks mello for the latest news and mentionings.

OMG! OMG! FASHION LINE FASHION LINE!!!!:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::dropdead:

yesyesyesyesyesyes!! I can't wait to see IT!! :punk:

So it's confirmed?!

If so, can not wait!

Last edited:

Yay!!!!!!Thanks for the news :woohoo::woohoo: can't wait for this new clothing line!!

Last edited:

God, Mike come out with the Album, Clothing line and whatever else you got on the same day, SOON and you will be on a role!

That's right folks, a Michael Jackson fashion line is definitely in the pipeline. Ed Hardy's Christian Audigier confirmed the news yesterday, telling PEOPLE: "It's the merging of the King of Pop with the king of fashion. Something explosive is going to happen."

Erm... King of fashion? Got tickets, much?!

So with the sparkly gloves and gangsta hats officially on their way, where will such a collection be sold? Kitson... naturally. The boutique's loose-lipped owner, Fraser Ross, spoke of his decision to exclusively stock the forthcoming line.

"Michael Jackson is an international pop icon who has had a huge following throughout his career," he said. "I think people will think it's hip to wear his line. Through all his ups and downs people still love him. He still has a huge fan base."

.. sounds exciting. What`s up with the Ed Hardy/Michael Jackson Grand Opening in Vegas on 4th July?

Last edited:

Yay!!!! This line will rock the fashion industry. I can´t wait to see the all the cool and beautiful outfits.

Dang man, so there's a big chance this clothing line's gonna happen?

Arm cast.... ARM CAST... :wild:

Omggggg. Can't wait to see it! :wild: I'm like nervous and excited. :hysterical:

Yaay man.

Christian Audigier Michael Jackson Clothing Collection Confirmed

June 24th, 2008

Ed Hardy designer Christian Audigier has confirmed recent whispers that he is collaborating on a new line of clothing with music legend Michael Jackson.

“It’s the merging of the King of Pop with the king of fashion. Something explosive is going to happen,” Christian tells People.

The collection will be sold exclusively at Hollywood boutique Kitson.

“Michael Jackson is an international pop icon who has had a huge following throughout his career. I think people will think it’s hip to wear his line. Through all his ups and downs people still love him. He still has a huge fan base,” says Kitson owner Fraser Ross.

Source: http://www.popcrunch.com/christian-audigier-michael-jackson-clothing-collection-confirmed/

Last edited:

Christian Audigier Michael Jackson Clothing Collection Confirmed

June 24th, 2008

Ed Hardy designer Christian Audigier has confirmed recent whispers that he is collaborating on a new line of clothing with music legend Michael Jackson.

“It’s the merging of the King of Pop with the king of fashion. Something explosive is going to happen,” Christian tells People.

The collection will be sold exclusively at Hollywood boutique Kitson.

“Michael Jackson is an international pop icon who has had a huge following throughout his career. I think people will think it’s hip to wear his line. Through all his ups and downs people still love him. He still has a huge fan base,” says Kitson owner Fraser Ross.

Source: http://www.popcrunch.com/christian-audigier-michael-jackson-clothing-collection-confirmed/

So it wont be sold in Europe?

So it wont be sold in Europe?

Well, I think what they're doing is just selling them in certain places like Kitson just to see how it goes. I'm sure if the line does well, they'll expand on the marketing.

We all waiting to see his line of clothes,Hope we could afford to buy them.

Thanks for the news.

Way cool. It sound's like it's really gonna happen. That's awesome.

Wouldnt it be a great way to support are king of pop by walking around in his own designs,im sure if people like j.lo can do it,mj can do it 100 times better!!!!!

:wild::wild::wild::wild: OMG THIS IS AMAZING NEWS:wild::wild::wild::wild::wild::wild:
I so cannot wait for his clothing line. I wonder what he designs, it probably will be of the hook!

hmmm! interesting that they are going to be very selective on where they will sell it.. Maybe it's a trial thing. If it does well they'll take it from there..

Well if that's the case, I might have to take a trip to hollywood to buy wut u guys want and send it tou guys

so cool! to hear about this

:wild::wild:WOW:wild::wild: Im so excited about this, I hope you can buy over the internet if they're not selling the collection in Europe. I would really love to buy something :yes:

Does anyone know when it is going to be realized? I hope it will happen together with the release of something interesting.

Does anyone know when it is going to be realized? I hope it will happen together with the release of something interesting.

Michael Jackson To Start Own Clothing Line With Ed Hardy Designer Christian Audigier

Hollywood, CA (CNS) - Here's thrilling news - the King of Pop is looking to make his mark on the fashion industry.

Michael Jackson is teaming up with Ed Hardy designer Christian Audigier to start a new clothing line this fall.

"It's the merging of the King of Pop with the king of fashion. Something explosive is going to happen," Audigier told People.com

Fraser Ross, the owner of Kitson has already committed to carrying the line exclusively when it launches.

"Michael Jackson is an international pop icon who has had a huge following throughout his career. I think people will think it's hip to wear his line," said Ross.

Ross has faith in the pop icon.

"Through all his ups and downs people still love him. He still has a huge fan base."

Source: Celebrity News Service Entertainment Intern
http://www.allheadlinenews.com/articles/7011375123

Last edited:

Breaking News!

"King of Pop Michael Jackson did not moleste Wes either!!"

WTF! That Cory crap isn't news. Out of the hundereds of people in Cory's life why did everyone jump to the conclusion it was MJ!?! There was not one ounce of evidence that it pointed to MJ in the first place. The media just make me so angry! GRRRRRRR!!!

Back