30th anniversary performance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

RIP_2009

Proud Member
Since I recorded this show a few days ago in pristine quality I was a little upseth that Michael has a makeup problem during the last part of the show....it starts when singing beat It.
Anyone noticed the dark spot between mouth and nose?He tries to cover it with his hand.....
I cant enjoy this show because of this :(

oh really, you cant enjoy an amazing concert, where he last performed with his brothers cos of supposed make up problem??? Get real, we are in mourning and you are complaining about something as trivial as this??? I was at BOTH those concerts, memories I will cherish forever, you are priviliged to be even a member of this forum , where members have given you the opportunity to share in the magic of Michael

Since I recorded this show a few days ago in pristine quality I was a little upseth that Michael has a makeup problem during the last part of the show....it starts when singing beat It.
Anyone noticed the dark spot between mouth and nose?He tries to cover it with his hand.....
I cant enjoy this show because of this :(

That's very trivial if Michael had a problem with makeup. It could have been the lighting in there. I'm too busy thinking what a wonderful person Michael was to notice anything like that.
Anyway, when was the show on? What station(not numeric, but the name of the station) aired it? Maybe they plan to again and I will record it if I know ahead of time. Anyone know?

I noticed he kept covering it but that didn't bother me, I thought he was having problems not getting heard that's why he kept covering the mic o_O

anyways I still enjoyed the whole show.

Yes "moonstreet" Im complaining about this.....get over it.
Michelle MC......show aired on a norwegian tv (pal) 3 times last week....recorded all 3 shows with different options on my dvd-recorder and cable setup.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back