67 year old beats the crap out of younger "man".

kottur13

Proud Member
WARNING: contains strong language.

Nice to see him put the moron back in his place...all bark and no bite. He must be like 3 times his age! :lol:

DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN! Dude got owned! Why were they arguing in the first place? I couldn't hear what they were saying.

Can't stand it when girls say "That did not just happen" , yes it did you f****** idiots

Besides them girls who were with that boy were filming it cause they thought the old man would get beat up hahahahaaha

I feel bad for the young guy when I see him at the end sat at the back of the bus bleeding from his mouth.

I don't condone violence, but he did go up to the old guy after he'd moved away, and he hit him so the old guy just reacted and hit him. You heard the girl who was with the young guy tell him 'go and beat the white guy's ass' ... so..?

I didn't hear what they were arguing about at the beginning, I just heard the old guy say 'doesn't matter if they were Chinese, I aint prejudice, are you saying I'm prejudice?.... why you being so hostile?'

Do we know what happened with this? Did they press charges?

Last edited:
Err... wow....

The old man was trying to stay away from problems but the young dude keeps on harassing him... And those stupid women filming are dumb as rocks! Why the heck are they egging him on to fight the old dude. No respect to elders. Tsk tsk....

It was funny how after all that threats, the old man left with no scratch while the younger man was left with a blackeye.

From what I gather, the young guy said something that the old guy misinterpreted as an offer to spitshine his shoes for money. When the old guy agreed, the black guy got offended and took it as a racial insult. Then **** happened.

That Younger guy TOTALLY deserved that beating he got.
He should have stayed out of the old man's way. he probably thought because the guy was old he can get his way with him, HA! check again. :p lol.

Someone made a Video of what happened, but Mortal Kombat style -

It really pisses me off when people don't respect their elders.

shouldn't mess with someone wearing a "I'm a mother***" t-shirt lol

I'm not for violence and I'm glad he did explained what happened? The young guy should not had jumped in the conversation assuming he was speaking of a black person shining his shoes and even then the older guy explained himself and walked away.

But of course young thugs have to have the last word whether right or wrong cause they always wanna be right; tried to harm the man. And the girls instigate this stuff. I see it even in DC on the metro. I'm glad he stood up to him. Some of them need the butt-whooping they should have got when they were 12 the first time they disrespected their elders. It was just long overdue.

it is all so sad :( that some young people act this way. What else was the older guy to do? I'm sure if he did not fight back they would have gang jumped him :(

Please people..... this isnt funny....... it's so sad.....violence is not good. Keep the L.O.V.E. in your ears and eyes so that it remains in your hearts....... please:angel:

That kid got what he deserved. Kids these days, seriously, they need to learn to respect their elders. This kind of stuff is happening too much. Like the other day a huge fight broke out at the mall in my town and some 15 year old girl punched a police officer in the face! :doh: What is going on with this world?

"You aint scarin this white boy" haha < thats funny yeah
The fighting isnt really though, at all.
Callin him "pinky" and all that. Racism from the black community isnt touched upon or maybe even noticed as much as it is if its vice versa. I dunno man, maybe I say that because I am white? Real touchy subject tbh so Im not going into detail about it. As for the video... They didnt like it when there guy was the one that got the beating. A man of 67 sees a young guy maybe mid 30s taking a swing at him, he isnt going to think twice about what hes goin to do to ensure his safety.

Last edited:
"You aint scarin this white boy" haha < thats funny yeah
The fighting isnt really though, at all.
Callin him "pinky" and all that. Racism from the black community isnt touched upon or maybe even noticed as much as it is if its vice versa. I dunno man, maybe I say that because I am white? Real touchy subject tbh so Im not going into detail about it. As for the video... They didnt like it when there guy was the one that got the beating. A man of 67 sees a young guy maybe mid 30s taking a swing at him, he isnt going to think twice about what hes goin to do to ensure his safety.

White people have not had years of slavery, segregation and abuse... Sure you can say nasty things to a white person based on the colour of their skin, and that isn't right, but the history just isn't there.

Back