A Place Without No Name (Stargate 2014) Stream

I feel if MJ had actually worked with Stargate on songs, they would have made really ace tracks together. Their track record for banging out hits is stellar!
However, this track is not a good indication of that.

I'm rocking out to it, tho!

Well, upon listening to APWNN last night for the first time I was not too sure I would be loving it, but I decided to be fair and give it a chance with several listens and now I must say that it has grown on me, I like it, not bad at all.

From the tracks released thus far this is how I rank them:

1. Love Never Felt So Good
2. Loving You
3. Chicago
4. A Place With No Name

Last edited:
'A Place With No Name (the new version) is killing me, to hear it for the first time to be honest saddened me. I was looking forward to a nice mellow track that they didn't turn in to a dance beat. The original demo's guitar and mellow chill version really had me lax'n in the sun on a hot summer's day soak'n up the rays. The new trombone/trumpet thing is an annoyance and all I see now is going crazy in a club. You can't really even hear a hint of the old demo. Dissapointed :-( not enough to not buy the album tho :) the rest is AWSOME

Really love this track ;) Had a few non MJ fans listen to it and they seem to like it a lot..

First time listening to it, I thought, WHAT THE HECK IS THIS?! At least, the first minute or so. And now...

YAY! I'm repeating this M*FO like crazy!!! :chillin:

at first i was like "HELL NO", but now it's easily my favorite on the cd. Followed by LNFSG and the original demo of sttr :)

I love all new productions but I think Stargate did the best Job. APWNN is not kind of overproduced like some of the other songs. The production was kept simple but very good. And it sounds like a Michael song. Not like a song of the producer ;)

I really enjoyed the part of the documentation where Stargate explained how the song is put together.

Thanks to Stargate! I would love if they would work on the next album again

Back