A question regarding new album release date

dancingthedream

Proud Member
When do you think Michael will confirm the release date of his new album? I mean many of us and everyone is expecting the album this year ( I hope so!!:angel:)

So if the album is going to be relased, lets say before Summer, then I think MIchael is about to announce the date of the release. Let us take for example U2, they are going to release their album in March and they confirmed this about a month ago.

And apart from this query, does anyone know if Michael is still recording or not?

Thanks

hopefully we get singles in the commim months then a release the 2nd half of the year. or the earlier the better so we can kick off this tour...ive been n tour mode since the 1st lol

And apart from this query, does anyone know if Michael is still recording or not?

there were posts on other boards that mj is supposedly working at record one and ocean way studios at thats why hes moved to L.A.

tbh i dont expect a release till the second half august onwards. theres so little info that no one really has a clue as to whats hap or what stage its at

Ok, Dri, I know you're kidding, because I know you and all your fantasies about being with Michael.... Hahahaha!

But... Why June???

I'm curious about your guess...

Well Michael has just called me now and he said that the new album will be released tomorrow morning at 8am.

I think In the Summer, we'll hear something, like a new single. :lol: *imagines*

For the actual album release, 3-4th quarter of 2009, lol. :)

IF there will be a new album, i say within the next 3 years probably. dont think this year will happen anything. but i dont believe in a tour.

not very optomisitic are u lol

Last edited:
The realstic fact here is that none of us really know when a new album is gonna be released.

I don't think anything will happen this year. I would love it if it did, but I really don't believe it will happen. Maybe Jan/Feb 10?

but realistic.

your opinion. as others say no one really has a clue as to whats happening interms of a timeline re the album. but we have the statement re the tour and specials etc

music is being recorded so theres obviously an intention to release something and the source who mentioned ocean way and record one also said when theres announcements to expect them from sony and AEG. theres no need to be overly negatvie for the sake of it when the evidence doesnt support the theory.

michael is a musician. he doesnt create music only for realesing an album.

i dont want to take your illusions... but im a fan for such a long time now and within the time i really learned not to take every official statement seriously. even if it comes from michael himself.

no, the realistic fact is that we dont even know if there ever will be a new album at all!

Mike's told us himself practically that were gunna get a new album... well he did in so many words! lol

michael is a musician. he doesnt create music only for realesing an album.

i dont want to take your illusions... but im a fan for such a long time now and within the time i really learned not to take every official statement seriously. even if it comes from michael himself.

its ok 20 years and counting . i know exactly how it goes but theres no need to be overly negative either. can we just get through january first b4 the year is wished away.:doh:

Glanni I see your point and accept your opinion but who knows who is realistic? One cannot say he is realistic just because he is predicting the album will never be released or in three years time. I mean we are not wondering or waiting for something imaginative with no grounds or which Michael never announced or gave a clue.

The album speculation and that he is recirding and collaborating with other artists has been around for more then two years for sure, so it is obvious that now is about time ppl will start to ask when the album will be released. And let's face it, it's not just us fans who are waiting for the new album, but the whole world

i remember a thread like this a couple years ago, and people were saying, that he will release an album within 9 months or so. I was saying it will be released in 3 -5 years or never. And everyone had a go at me! its best not to expect anything from MJ cause its most likely to not happen. Ive been a fan to long now to get caught up in speculation about a release date!

i remember a thread like this a couple years ago, and people were saying, that he will release an album within 9 months or so. I was saying it will be released in 3 -5 years or never. And everyone had a go at me! its best not to expect anything from MJ cause its most likely to not happen. Ive been a fan to long now to get caught up in speculation about a release date!

I understand how u feel!
All im gonna do is wait & see......but im gonna belive anything till it come actually comes.

I guess as long as he's satisfied with his music...which we DONT know if he is. But the statement that was out a week or so ago about him signing a deal with entertainment things...I think thats Promising...

Just gonna sit here and wait til he's done with his album!!! Its gonna be great!!!!!!!!111

We all know the album will be amazing!

I think we will hear a big announcement first that Michael has signed with a big record company before we hear about a release date for the new CD.

Doesn't that make sense?

I think when Michael signs with a record label, he'll offer more info about when he's going to release it. Unless he's planning to go indie, in which case it could be any day now.

I'm 90% sure that he gonna release his album this year:fortuneteller:

Back