albums you love and hate all at once

mistermaxxx

Proud Member
is there a album or albums where you are truly divided? part of you loves the instrumentation or the lyrics, but the music is wack to you? or the way the order of the album goes is messed up

Duffy - the first(?) album - the one with mercy.
Her voice is utterly amazing, the album is sweet pop sing-a-long tunes, but the lyrics are so horrible naïve - come on the woman is not 20!

I really like this album, but after one listen through I really have to change the cd, 'cause of the lyrical content (or lack of content) It's a shame really!

2Pac "Pac's Life"

This album should never of been made. It's a bunch of remixes with beats and artist Pac never would of worked with. They took the greatest west coast MC and turned him into a southern crunk rapper. For this I have hate for the album, but I like most of the remixes just for how they sound. I have to turn my mind off to listen to it and then I can enjoy it. I hate "Loyal to the Game" entirely. I recommend everybody to search the net for his unreleased original music.

Y'know, I was thinking bout this thread, and I guess I feel this way about Madonna's Erotica record. Why you ask? Co's at the time she was exploring sexuality more in her work, and I guess I don't exactly like the sexual undertones at the same time. However, I can see she was using sexuality as a liberation, not co's she's a slut or anything. For the sake of music, wonderful songs!!

Eminem - quite liked Guilty Conscience, but since I dont get how he see's himself as a real rapper when most of his songs are jokey gimmicks, I stuggle to understand how he is taken seriously, despite the album sales. In short dont like him haha

Back