American Music Awards 2016

barbee0715

Proud Member
Anybody else trying to watch this tonight?
Bruno opened the show and knocked it out of the park with 24K Magic and it had some great new choreography in the middle.

And Drake broke Michael's 1984 Thriller record with 13 nominations this year-I just hope he doesn't break the record with wins in one night. I'm only keeping half an eye on it-I was thinking they would have a Prince Tribute because all award shows had something when Michael died-but I haven't heard anything announced.

I'm glad Bruno was first-the rest of it is just making me sad and nostalgic when the AMAs were just full of talented superstars. :(

Anybody else trying to watch this tonight
Bruno opened the show and knocked it out of the park with 24K Magic and it had some great new choreography in the middle.

And Drake broke Michael's 1984 Thriller record with 13 nominations this year-I just hope he doesn't break the record with wins in one night. I'm only keeping half an eye on it-I was thinking they would have a Prince Tribute because all award shows had something when Michael died-but I haven't heard anything announced.

I'm glad Bruno was first-the rest of it is just making me sad and nostalgic when the AMAs were just full of talented superstars. :(

Nope, my ass ain't watching at all.
Ever since MJ passed I haven't seen the need to get excited and watch all of the awards shows during award show season.
That isn't to say that there isn't some good performances on these shows, but honestly none of them can spark the excitement and joy in me that MJ did by just showing up and sitting in the audience.

I have it on, but I'm not watching it-I look up now and then. Quite a diffeence from the old days.

But Prince just made History!! The soundtrack album of the year is based on sales and Purple Rain just won for the SECOND TIME. First time was 1985.

Coldplay just finished-I couldn't make out the lyrics of their song-but I heard in the middle "No Trump, No KKK-no Fascist USA". Lol-Trump is probably tweeting as I write this.

Back