An embarrassing thread... having an MJ crush?

jemini515

Proud Member
Hi all,

I find talking about this particular topic REALLY embarrassing but I'm dying to know if others relate.... and I think some might, judging from the "manhood", "lovemaking face" etc threads on this forum!

MJ has been many things to me: an artist whose work I admire deeply, a wonderful human being whom I aspire to be like, and at times through my adolescence, someone I had a bit on a crush on! I mean, he did have undeniable sex appeal and a wonderful personality. Recently, with the announcement of the O2 concerts and his reappearance into the public eye, those infatuation feelings kind of came back. And now that he's not here with us on this planet I feel incredibly guilty and weird, trying to push down those thoughts. It feels so wrong to think about him in my mind as if he's still here. So hard to say goodbye.

Ok, I'm just hitting the submit button before I chicken out on posting this! If anyone feels similarly to me, would you let me know because then I may feel less awful/crazy!

**Proud frequenter of the Manhood and lovemaking face threads**

I have a crush on the Bad Era MJ so hard I feel like I'm 16. I'm about >>>>thisclose

lol, well you can tell that you aren't the only one since you checked out those threads! MJC anonymous! :D I'm totally gaga over the MJ of the 80's.....he was boyfriend cutie quality in the early part of the decade and just scandalously fine in the second half. Not to mention he was my first love when I was 4 and saw him in moonwalker. (I was always boy crazy, even then, so yes, I was REALLLLLLL into him)

he could have got it up until the mid 90's. honestly i just didn't RECOGNIZE the MJ of later years, so that crush died down, but since his death i've been rewatching videos and movies, reading about him again, and it's full flare once again. I like the shyness, the smile, the eyes, the biting lips, SOME of the boyish qualities, ALL of the sexy qualities.....at least in our harmless daydreams and infatuation, we can mix and match the michael qualities that we love and remember him for those. it helps in the sad times, or else lots of people would have been so full of grief, like we were talking about in the lovemaking face thread.

helps to pass it on as well. I babysat my 2 year old cousin who LOOOOOVES to sing and dance, so I always put on videos for her. anyway, i asked her if she wanted to watch videos and the first thing out of her mouth was "michael jackson!" her mom has apparently been showing them to her, so I like that we can pass his legacy on and get the young ones just as involved

Last edited:
I always thought MJ was sexy! To me, the older he got, the sexier he got. He became more confident and mature and I loved that! People always talk about his looks, but he was always charismatic and had something about him that was really special. I was just watching the video for "Blood On The Dancefloor" and I was thinking how incredible MJ's whole aura was in it. So sexy!

Don't worry, you're not alone. Last night I was lying in bed listening to 'Break of Dawn' and couldn't help but get mental images of MJ doing....things... to me, then I was like. Woman! Snap out of it you sicko!

Yes I think he is gorgeous :wub:
Especially during his later years. I think he is just beautiful..
Im in love, I will never stop loving Michael :wub:

In 1988 when I was 8 years old I had the most biggest crush on Michael. But that crush only lasted for 4 years. Because when I was 12 I had fallen insanely in love with Michael when I saw his In The Closet video for the first time. And ever since then not only have I remained insanely in love with Michael. Since then I have consider Michael as the most sexiest, hottest, and gorgeous man in the entire world and that had ever lived.

Thanks for the replies everyone... I guess I could just try to enjoy it and not feel so guilty. It's just hard right now.... so many crazy emotions at once. It's hard to concentrate on anything else!

When I'm in those threads I'm happy. When I'm in the thread about the diprovan doctor I'm angry. When I'm listening to his music I'm happy then have moments of sadness... the emotional rollercoaster is crazy so I'm definitely with you on that. I think it's just natural to feel this way. :hug: We're all in the same boat I think. I almost feel guilty myself, but I mean the man had many sides, and I think in a way we're celebrating this particular part of MJ you know?

When I'm in those threads I'm happy. When I'm in the thread about the diprovan doctor I'm angry. When I'm listening to his music I'm happy then have moments of sadness... the emotional rollercoaster is crazy so I'm definitely with you on that. I think it's just natural to feel this way. :hug: We're all in the same boat I think. I almost feel guilty myself, but I mean the man had many sides, and I think in a way we're celebrating this particular part of MJ you know?

i know what you mean...i dunno, i feel like he's more alive when i just sexify him. when i don't think about that retarded doctor or anything, then i don't have to be pissed or sad. if i just stare at his beauty, then I can still feel like he's a hot, simply unattainable guy. it doesn't sink in that he is forever gone. oh god, here come the waterworks

Hi all,

I find talking about this particular topic REALLY embarrassing but I'm dying to know if others relate.... and I think some might, judging from the "manhood", "lovemaking face" etc threads on this forum!

MJ has been many things to me: an artist whose work I admire deeply, a wonderful human being whom I aspire to be like, and at times through my adolescence, someone I had a bit on a crush on! I mean, he did have undeniable sex appeal and a wonderful personality. Recently, with the announcement of the O2 concerts and his reappearance into the public eye, those infatuation feelings kind of came back. And now that he's not here with us on this planet I feel incredibly guilty and weird, trying to push down those thoughts. It feels so wrong to think about him in my mind as if he's still here. So hard to say goodbye.

Ok, I'm just hitting the submit button before I chicken out on posting this! If anyone feels similarly to me, would you let me know because then I may feel less awful/crazy!

You don't have to be embarrassed at all, I mean, come on..just look at the way he moved...and grooved.... what WASNT sexy about him?

There are certain interviews and videos where I would just be like.......holyhell Michael you are making me roast over here!! :wild:

Remember The Time, In The Closet... I totally forgot about Blood On The Dancefloor..... Who knew he could look so edible with a braid - he should have done THAT look more often....

*shakes head* Anyhow.... you aren't alone with this at all. :)

Don't worry, you're not alone. Last night I was lying in bed listening to 'Break of Dawn' and couldn't help but get mental images of MJ doing....things... to me, then I was like. Woman! Snap out of it you sicko!

:lol: Haha that was funny. You're not alone in thinking like that at all. I really don't see the problem though. Just because someone passes away doesn't mean you can't find them attractive anymore. I mean i'm sure fans of Elvis, James Dean,etc. still talk about their good looks and fantasize. I don't see why we can't do it. I mean that was apart of MJ too, you can't ignore the force that was his sexiness! lol

I fell in love with Michael when Botdf came out, I was 12 and just started to get into music. Between all the other 90s rubbish music, Michael stood out like a lonely star, far far above everything else. I absolutely LOVED Earth Song and Tdcau too, but it was when I saw Michael in that sexy red suit and shiny black hair; in Botdf, that I really fell in love. And I've been in love ever since! And it's not ever going to stop either. And I am incredibly sad because I never saw him in person and I was finally going to see him in Londen... his 'last' (10th) show... :'(

I still thought he looked amazingly attractive from the WMAs in 2006(?) and in James Brown funeral, when he was out shopping with his kids, leaving the medical buildings, and of course... During the This Is It announcement. I have no idea why I still found him attractive during those times because he wasn't looking his best but I think it was that charisma or something which I kept being drawn to. He's such a charming man and can sweep any girl off of her feet!

i think many people had crushes on him. both boys and girls. and most people would agree the michael jackson of the 80s was mega hot. the crotch thrusts, the leather, the lip curled, whats not to like?

Ok, I confess. I am guilty to in loving this man. Bad and Dangerous as my number one fav. times, History and Off the Wall on a good second place. The TII press conference made me go insane, but more thanks to the news and not because of the looks. The last pics and videos that have been released get a higher rate than the pressconf.

Still, everytime I see a History Tour I am very, very, very, very jealous and envy the girls who got to hug and kiss him..... thinking that should have been my spot!

Michael Jackson is so sexy. He's the ultimate sexual fantasy. Nothing to be ashamed about, lol.

But that's not why I am a fan, he is much more than a sexy celebrity. I fell in love with Michael Jackson in 2003/2004 and haven't looked back since.

:D good to see i'm not the only one who feels this way.

This could have been my post I love the Bad era but when he turned older I still loved his looks and style.
I told my mother a few weeks ago I want to have a man who looks like him :p but she said there won't be anyone like him and she's so right.

Hehe! I wish I had a second bedroom I could decorate that way I could have me my own private room of MJ and just close the door when other people come over.

U know what other MJ I ADORE?

This one...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E9P9ZK8GCJg

And this one...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AblpBco0f5Q&feature=related

Is he crazy!!!!!??? Who told him to be soooooooo cute and sweet and shy and the way he talks and that little hint of country accent and the way he says certain words. UGH!! That smile and he's so skinny and I wanna eat him up! NOM NOM NOM!!!!!!

I'm crushing harder on Michael that I have over any boy I've ever crushed on in real life. I like it fine right here thankyouverymuch! And the best thing is that these things are here for all eternity for us to look at and drool over. Gotta love the internet boy!

Don't feel weird, YOU don't actually feel weird about him, it's your conditioned side that's been moulded by the media that makes you feel weird. The reason for this is because

1. They always choose the bad pictures in magazines of Michael that make him out to be either extremely bizarre or they purposely post ones of him that adhere to the image they have given to him
2. People who are not mj fans and people in general have an image of him and do not understand people who defy these thoughts
3. Most people haven't seen the good pictures of him ( even though there are heaps )
4. They are just simply blinded by slander and can't see him in his brilliance

I've had a crush on him since i was 7 y.o after the opening of Moonwalker. I know it feels weird to admit it because almost EVERYONE will condemn you and noone will understand but don't be afraid here. Everyone gets what you mean.

Don't feel weird, YOU don't actually feel weird about him, it's your conditioned side that's been moulded by the media that makes you feel weird. The reason for this is because

1. They always choose the bad pictures in magazines of Michael that make him out to be either extremely bizarre or they purposely post ones of him that adhere to the image they have given to him
2. People who are not mj fans and people in general have an image of him and do not understand people who defy these thoughts
3. Most people haven't seen the good pictures of him ( even though there are heaps )
4. They are just simply blinded by slander and can't see him in his brilliance

I've had a crush on him since i was 7 y.o after the opening of Moonwalker. I know it feels weird to admit it because almost EVERYONE will condemn you and noone will understand but don't be afraid here. Everyone gets what you mean.

You bring up interesting points. I don't think I'm embarrassed of the crush because of what people think of him. I totally think he has always looked great no matter what era or style, and I'd maintain that to anyone! I even prefer the later years because I like older men! :p

I think it's just that it's been confusing to have those thoughts about someone paired with feelings of grief and sadness and the reality that he is just not here with us anymore.

But I like what a lot of people on this thread say about keeping that part of him alive. I guess he was unattainable then and unattainable now, just in a different way. I don't know... it's all been so hard. Some days I think I feel better, and some days it feels worse and worse and I can't concentrate on other things.

Thanks for all of your posts! You guys are the best.

Hi all,

I find talking about this particular topic REALLY embarrassing but I'm dying to know if others relate....

I can tell you are new around here lol...about 90%, no - make that 95% of the female fans were in love with MJ...and you seem embarrassed lol a sweet naive reaction
to me MJ was like a father figure, but I can understand why girls were so caught up with him, except now I find it sad to talk about things like this, when he was alive it was fun but now it's just sad
in fact I don't understand how girls can still say things like how hot he looks knowing what happened to him it's just so depressing

now I find it sad to talk about things like this, when he was alive it was fun but now it's just sad
in fact I don't understand how girls can still say things like how hot he looks knowing what happened to him it's just so depressing

Ok, I am a frequent visitor to the naughty threads in 'man in the mirror' section. Michael is hot, was hot and will always be hot. Ain't nothin wrong with saying it, or thinking it. Of course what has happened is so tragic...if you have seen some of my threads in the member support section you can see how devastated I am over losing Michael, the same as everyone else :(

That does not mean I will not admire his beauty anymore. I have adored him since I was 4..now I am 30...so I can't just switch off those feelings

I have spent weeks crying and feeling dead inside...I need to have something else fun to take me away from those dark places...trust me, I have had some REALLY dark thoughts, so I am trying to get past that because it is not healthy for me :(

Those threads are my escape from the terrible sadness I feel...when I am in there I feel like Michael is still alive...it's like I can forget for a minute and smile. Then of course reality comes crashing in again :cry:

Hehe! I wish I had a second bedroom I could decorate that way I could have me my own private room of MJ and just close the door when other people come over.

U know what other MJ I ADORE?

This one...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E9P9ZK8GCJg

And this one...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AblpBco0f5Q&feature=related

Is he crazy!!!!!??? Who told him to be soooooooo cute and sweet and shy and the way he talks and that little hint of country accent and the way he says certain words. UGH!! That smile and he's so skinny and I wanna eat him up! NOM NOM NOM!!!!!!

Lol I wasn't even born back then but he looks indeed very cute on those videos.

I don't think it's wrong to think of him as though he's still here. In a way he still is. It makes me happy watching videos of him when he's happy. I've always adored him since I was little. He was my world, my hero, and I could relate to him. He'll always be so cute and extremely good looking too in my eyes. :)

I 2 agree, that's its not weird at all....and let me also say something about some of MJ's pics....There were some bad and MORE good...But some of the press continued to put the worst pics out there and let me tell you, I've taken many a bad pic (as well as good ones) but the bad ones get burned, deleted, trashed, etc. I don't know what I would do if someone would consistently and purposely put out the worst pic they could of me...I don't envy celebrities at all!

Not alone; back in 2003, when I was watching the Bad video, I got up and made out with my tv screen. I was 11 years old. Good times.

Back