ANNOUNCEMENT: My Youtube account (RELATED to Michael!)

His confessions

Proud Member
Many of you already know I ran a successful youtube account with a very successful video of "Making of - We are the world", it had over 5 million views in a past few days with constant comments and appreciations I put that video up.

It's a very rare video and hard to find, I decided to put it up on youtube which was ACCEPTED and even honored BY Youtube People, I have it up for about 2 years and I've got NO warning what's so ever it was going to be removed by the terms of use.

I even had it ACCEPTED by the company that first released the video, I thought everything was fine until today when I tried to log in to my account it was gone.

MY ENTIRE ACCOUNT HAS BEEN DELETED AND I AM SURE THERE ARE SOME MJ HATERS OUT THERE THAT THOUGHT IT WOULD BE FUN TO REMOVE ME FROM YOUTUBE.
I am appalled and upset by this situation, not in a million years I thought AFTER I got such positive response from millions of people AND people that actually WORKED for youtube it was O.K for me to have it up!

That video was suppose to be up as a tribute and honour of Michael Jackson instead they decides to remove the most created peace of work and genuine video of Michael. I still however have the video on a private disc, but should I upload it again or have a talk with Youtube about the situation and ask WHY it was removed if they themselves accepted it????

After MJ's death a lot of accounts have been suspended. Just keep uploading people.

I don't know what to do, upload it again or talk with youtube??? your thoughts? I am so confused

wow if haters caused that then they're truly disgusting.

I think you should ask youtube why it was deleted and explain you want it up for a tribute seeing as it was because of MJ that we are the world was made.

i think i may have actually come across your video before, it was interesting to watch :)

I hope they let you put it up again

When youtube deletes accounts of the haters they simply make a new one and keep uploading, do the SAME!

:lmao: @ K.O.S keep uploading people :lol:

I don't understand it. Why do they suspend account now?

I don't think "MJ haters" have anything to say - it's people who hold copyright for the videos that claim copyright.

It ain't like anyone can email youtube and be like "yo fuck MJ, I don't like Cindy's videos".

To give an example... If MJ's camp would be cool with people uploading the Beat It Video (which they aren't, but however...) but what you're uploading is a rip from CNN showing the Beat It video... then CNN can be like "take that shit down".

I see this happen all the time, it has happened to me also, it's disgusting how all this multi millionaire/billionaire companies are greedy.

MTV is the most whiny of them all, anything remotely connected to MTV gets deleted.

The thing is that i got contacted and was asked where i got the video from, i was honest and said i downloaded years ago couldnt remember where. Anyway, he the person i spoke to asked me first to take it down but i somehow managed to save the situation and was then agreed to have it up and talked to youtube which gave a thumb up for the video and had alone right to have it up on youtube, the reason why i decided to not discuss this further was on reason for it and now they have removed it. BASTARDS

Could it be possible that your video was removed because it's available on DVD? :unsure:

Back