another album battle poll >>>> "HIStory" or "Invincible"

pick ur fave one

• HIStory

Votes: 75 68.2%
  • Invincible

Votes: 35 31.8%

• Total voters
HIStory, lots of my favorites are on there including NUMERO UNO (Stranger in Moscow)!

It's really hard to choose bacause both albums are great masterpieces, but still I think HIStory is more varied and consistent, at least in my opinion.

Like what someone else said before HIStory is a masterpiece and Invincible (For the most part) sounds like someone who is so uninspired that he needs a team of 5-7 co-writers to get the job done

Has to be HIStory hands down, I'm a vivid supporter of Invincible I think its amazing, I'll never understand why some fans think its uninspired just because others helped write the songs, they are still great!

However few of the songs are of the same calibre as Scream, Stranger In Moscow, TDCAU, 2 Bad, Little Susie and well most of the album its MJ's masterpiece!! Well all of his albums are masterpieces but the crème de la crème of MJ albums.

I love HIStory, it's my favourite album. I think it's very personal, you can hear Michael's feelings and thoughts in many of the songs, and I love that. It was a side to him we hadn't really seen that much before.

Invincible is a good album too, I think it's very underrated, and it has some really great songs like Speechless and Whatever Happens. But as a whole I don't think the album is really Michael's strongest work. It's hard to say why I don't like it as much as his other albums, but it's just not my favourite.

The cursor was going back and forth,it was a hard decision,but I voted HIStory!!!I love the variety of the songs!!!!!

Both albums are extremely underrated by the general public,they both deserved more credit,but I think HIStory deserved way more reputation and album sales!!!!!!!!!

i like history and invincible too
but i prefer history

Back