Anyone watching the grammys...

Proud Member
If it's ok with you, could you record Chick Corea's performance and let me know what part of the Grammys, timewise, he peforms. I have not been able to watch the grammys ever since there has been no Michael on them. This request is just for anyone who is still able to watch the broadcast from beginning to end.

i'm not really certain. it's usually been the second sunday in february..or..wednesday...

Last edited:
The grammys were on yesterday , did u end up seeing chick corea's preformance?

nope :( i can't explain it. with Michael there was this special energy i had and i couldn't resist the grammys when he was on. no other artist causes that energy. the sad face is for missing Michael. not for not having that energy for other artists. and yet, i wanted to see Chick Corea. I didn't have the patience to wade through an entire grammys program for him. i couldn't help it.

Who is Chick Corea?

But it really doesn't matter to me. Since without Michael there. There is really no point of me ever watching them ever again. Especially since I seriously can not stand today's music artists. Most of them are not even talented as a singer or a dancer. And for them to be held in that building. Just made it even more worst for me. Ever since what happen there on July 7th 2009. That building has remained 100% pure poison to me. I don't want to have anything to do with that building. I was in instant tears the very second I saw what building the Grammys were going to be held in. I just thank God that H2 was showing marathon of Ancient Aliens that I could watch instead of The Grammys.

Would you believe that Jay-Z has got 17 Grammy aw., and Kenye West 21!!!???????

Michael as a solo artist - 13, with Jackson5 has 1 and for We Are The World 4 = 18

Would you believe that Jay-Z has got 17 Grammy aw., and Kenye West 21!!!???????

tumblr_mh9a4jdtm71rhk2w1o2_250.gif

Are you kidding! :eek: Is this true? :unsure:

seems like they are trying to give them out around the same number as Michael had, which gives them, now, a sense of the disingenuous. Michael, setting the bar, made them genuine.

Who is Chick Corea?

But it really doesn't matter to me. Since without Michael there. There is really no point of me ever watching them ever again. Especially since I seriously can not stand today's music artists. Most of them are not even talented as a singer or a dancer. And for them to be held in that building. Just made it even more worst for me. Ever since what happen there on July 7th 2009. That building has remained 100% pure poison to me. I don't want to have anything to do with that building. I was in instant tears the very second I saw what building the Grammys were going to be held in. I just thank God that H2 was showing marathon of Ancient Aliens that I could watch instead of The Grammys.
Chick Corea is a jazz piano player. I admit, I thought the world knew about him. This makes me more appreciative of Michael's world mass appeal. I feel where you're coming from.

Back