Appleheads!

london

Proud Member
hello! come in, have a sit, relax and share some laughs, love and joy! please respect each other and the rules, because you know this applehead will:

2m67ki1.jpg

i'm going to dry my hair as you all shuffle in. :hair_dryer:

[highlight]HI TO EVERYONE WHO JUST DISCOVERED THIS THREAD[/highlight] :bye: this is a thread to celebrate mikey and each other at mjjc. don't be shy, join in and say hello. the thread can move very fast when we're all online but don't worry about missing anything, just start dancing! we are all one big happy family. everyone is an applehead. :)

Last edited:
Re: appleheads!

I'm here and I need a DRINK so I can calm my nerves cuz I was about to be cussing and fussing, but I won't do that now cuz of this lovely invite ;) *woosah* lol@ that pic

how ya doing? :cheeky:

*mixing vodka and kool-aid*

ETA: GOLDEN BUNS!!!!!!

Oh I'm so happy to be invited in here! How you doing guys?
Like BadEraSexy, I come bearing a beautiful gift!

billiejean.gif
so suave, wouldn't you want to go to prom with him? and spike the punch??

I want some alcohol, who was making cocktails???

whomever's got drinks, pass them around. cola for me, thanks. i just ordered some pizza.

mike is obviously, very happy to be here.

2w70bwg.jpg

now you girls KNOW he wouldn't go straight to it, you have to get him to prom, spike the punch, THEN make it work. he was a good boy :angel: we are the corruptors ;) have to do it right!!

now you girls KNOW he wouldn't go straight to it, you have to get him to prom, spike the punch, THEN make it work. he was a good boy :angel: we are the corruptors ;) have to do it right!!

girl, i likechu, you got your priorities on straight. we totally would indeed have to make up a whole story about going to prom in the middle of summer. yeah, mike, this is totally what all kids our age do :lol:

girl, i likechu, you got your priorities on straight. we totally would indeed have to make up a whole story about going to prom in the middle of summer. yeah, mike, this is totally what all kids our age do :lol:

bwahaha, yes totally...summer prom with one michael, only his music playing, and 15 girls looking like savage wolves panting...sounds TOTALLY kosher and not at all suspicious.

this is what mike can do:

wlp30m.jpg

guys, we have to take a moment for our fallen sister, vanx, who can only read what we're saying because her posts are on moderation and take a while to actually post. girl, this one's for you :pours cola:

Back