Are you good at Photshop Imageready? I have a question

J_Cat

Proud Member
Hiya!

I have a question about Imageready. I make animated pics once in a while, using gif. pictures.

Example:

Let's say I have a picture of Michael as a background of a siggy. Then I want to add a gif. picture as an animation in one corner. Do I really have to add every single frame/ picture of the gif. picture one by one? Is there a way to add the whole animation in just one click? I just think it's quite tough to add let's say 200 frames/ pictures to make an animation...:mello:

Hope someone can help:)

well i did this before and i did it by the following way:
i opened the selected background picture in photoshop. then opened the gif pic in image ready (but mine had i think only about 10 frames...so 200 wow really a lot) and i copied all frames to the background pic in photoshop then animated them all. actually it went quick and easy with the ctrl+c and ctrl+v option...but with 200 frames its really a lot..hm:( i dunno if there is easier option.

well i did this before and i did it by the following way:
i opened the selected background picture in photoshop. then opened the gif pic in image ready (but mine had i think only about 10 frames...so 200 wow really a lot) and i copied all frames to the background pic in photoshop then animated them all. actually it went quick and easy with the ctrl+c and ctrl+v option...but with 200 frames its really a lot..hm:( i dunno if there is easier option.

This is almost as I do. Mostly I don't get over 100 frames. It's just recently when people have sent me gif. with sequenses from videos and such and very often they are over 100 frames. When I make an animation from scratch myself I get like 20 frames or so.

I just think it's quite annoying that you can not just copy the whole thing and BANG it's done...should not be that hard to fix...:mello:

Back