Getting to Know You - What is Your Gender?

• Male

Votes: 108 33.0%
  • Female

Votes: 212 64.8%
  • Other (Tell Us More)

Votes: 7 2.1%

• Total voters
is this going to turn into a M J dating site lol??,next question will be are you single, he he he (which by the way i am) an with a name like Alice well i am deffo not other lol

I have to say, the term "female" never sat right with me. I guess it's because I've heard guys refer to girls as "females" and it just sounds so deregatory or condescending (sp?).

I know I'm technically a female, but I much prefer the term girl or woman. Even chick.

I love being a girl though, except it has it downsides. Especially once a month!! :mad:

But all in all, I'm proud. Us sisters should stick together. Let's hear it for the girls!! Woooh!! :party:

I'm glad I'm a woman because they're are so many hot men as celebrities and in the world. But I'm being good as I'm married to a hot man. :)

Last edited:
I'm glad I'm a woman because they're are so many hot men as celebrities and in the world. But I'm being good as I'm married to a hot man. :)
:rofl:
Sorry you just said it so funnily! I totally agree, there's some hot men out there.

I think other is a valid option. Some people identify as neither gender :)

I'm female, very much enjoying the Manhood thread... hahaha.

What sort of question is this - what is your gender? It kinda reminds me of that other one - are you taken? Well, it depends on who's askin'. The gender question, posed on a message board, is somewhat similar.

In today's world, where gender fluidity is quite fashionable, online identity, based on the needs of the moment of now, can encompass just about anyone or anything - one can be a robot or a human, a he or a she, an object or a creature, a word or a concept. Online, it doesn't realy matter...........

Offline, well that's a whole different business altogether,,,,Over there, I'm 100% lady, 92% of the time 😋

Last edited:
Back