As Murray's car was impounded on the day...

myfavouritewintercoat

Proud Member
who picked him up from the hospital or did he get a cab. Where did he go...?

I think this is important, I know I don't have an answer but has there been any press coverage on this that anyone knows of? How did he leave the hospital, alone, with people?

Other questions I'm thinking about now are:

- Why aren't the media concentrating more on his strange behaviour that day, some are I know but not as many as you'd think. Slander might be the reason given, but that doesn't stop them with other stories at times.

- Why hasn't he been charged simply for administering a drug in illegally at the patient's home? If the drugs we hear stories about are true...

- If Michael was dead for hours as some have reported then why did Jermaine say his brother was still warm when he embraced him at the hospital - was Jermaine in on any lies involved? Its odd how him and Tohme were the ones at the press conference... CORRECTION - he may not have said Michael was still warm but Latoya did in her interview, so why did she say that if he'd been dead for a few hours? http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...a-Jackson-Michael-murdered--I-felt-start.html
I know there were fires on in the house but what about the journey to the hospital, was it the summer heat and the CPR that kept him warm 'if' he had in fact died earlier than reported??

I'm not saying anything is true or false, none of us know - I'm just trying to piece things together to try and work it out - something we may never acheive I know, but I'll try at least. I want the truth to come out somehow for the sake of Michael and his 3 lovely children.

Last edited:
The heating up of Michael's body in the room. Could that warmth have lasted on his body by the time he got to the hospital?

good questions.. i too want to know more about Thome.. this is a guy who refuses to even give his AGE in interviews.. what the hell else is he hiding.. what business experience does he have..

hes the guy who approved the 50 concert stint (Randy said so himself)

the guys shady as hell

good question about jermaine

and yes what about Murrays actions on the day in question.. did he return to the house to clean up the mess? who came into and went out of the house .. was it unoccupied for hours? could lots have thing been going on?? so many questions

Some people are suggesting that Michael was dead 5hrs before Murray asked for 911 to be called based on when Murray asked 2 female employees to pick up a package from his storage unit.

Who owned the house Michael was living in may I ask? AEG didnt own that too did they?

Hmm... not sure if its come out who owned it but I think they were renting it for him, from who I wonder?? Good question to add to the rest. Damn I wish we didn't have all this negative stuff to think about on top of his death, poor Michael - not even buried, how can he rest in peace? :( I want justice, for his sake!

who picked him up from the hospital or did he get a cab. Where did he go...?

I think this is important, I know I don't have an answer but has there been any press coverage on this that anyone knows of? How did he leave the hospital, alone, with people?

Other questions I'm thinking about now are:

- Why aren't the media concentrating more on his strange behaviour that day, some are I know but not as many as you'd think. Slander might be the reason given, but that doesn't stop them with other stories at times.

- Why hasn't he been charged simply for administering a drug in illegally at the patient's home? If the drugs we hear stories about are true...

- If Michael was dead for hours as some have reported then why did Jermaine say his brother was still warm when he embraced him at the hospital - was Jermaine in on any lies involved? Its odd how him and Tohme were the ones at the press conference...

I'm not saying anything is true or false, none of us know - I'm just trying to piece things together to try and work it out - something we may never acheive I know, but I'll try at least. I want the truth to come out somehow for the sake of Michael and his 3 lovely children.

These are excellent questions! I'm pretty outraged that the press hasn't addressed them.

Indeed, how DID Murray leave the hospital? If in a cab, there would be some sort of record. If someone picked him up, then WHO? And where did he go? Why is this not being questioned?

"Slander" has never stopped media from speculating about Michael, so why aren't they asking more questions about Murray? Dunno. His behavior that day was VERY strange. He simply vanished and abandoned his car at the house. Was he in a total panic? Was something pre-arranged?

Sadly, Propofol isn't a "controlled substance" and it was not illegal to administer it to Michael. Just incredibly stupid. Or deliberate. . . . . .or something.

I, too, think Michael could have been dead for up to five hours (as was mentioned). Why was he "warm," if he was? Partly because the house was kept so hot upstairs. This is something I heard mentioned early-on, on CNN, and then not again -- that ALL the upstairs fireplaces were blazing and it was stifling. There was some excuse made, that "Michael liked it hot." I've NEVER heard that said about him before. Also, maybe CPR was done on-and-off for hours, keeping some blood circulating and postponing the more obvious signs of death? Or maybe Jerm lied about the body being warm? Don't know.

At this point, I'd put nothing past Jermaine. His behavior has NOT been good. He is the only family member obviously cashing in. He is the only family member wanting Michael to be buried at N/L, a place Michael vowed never to return to. Why? THEME PARK. Income. Which leads one to speculate as to whether or not Jerm has any involvement with the Tohme/Colony Capital buy-out of N/L? The "Tribute" is sketchy, and premature, IMHO. Plus, he seems not to be outraged at the possibility that Michael was murdered, as LaToya and Joe are. Jerm keeps emphasizing how they were a happy, loving, close, family. Uhm. . . . . . . . Michael kept them at a distance, for a reason.

I want to KNOW if there is any connection between Jerm and Tohme, and Jerm and Colony Capital. . . . . . .

My allegiance lies only with Michael and his children, not any family members necessarily, or former-staff, just because they are connected to Michael genetically or were paid by him. The family are their own people, as individuals. Of them, Jerm has behaved badly, IMHO. And Joe. . . . . . .

Keep digging. . . . . . .

At this point, I'd put nothing past Jermaine. His behavior has NOT been good. He is the only family member obviously cashing in. He is the only family member wanting Michael to be buried at N/L, a place Michael vowed never to return to. Why? THEME PARK. Income. Which leads one to speculate as to whether or not Jerm has any involvement with the Tohme/Colony Capital buy-out of N/L? The "Tribute" is sketchy, and premature, IMHO. Plus, he seems not to be outraged at the possibility that Michael was murdered, as LaToya and Joe are. Jerm keeps emphasizing how they were a happy, loving, close, family. Uhm. . . . . . . . Michael kept them at a distance, for a reason.

I want to KNOW if there is any connection between Jerm and Tohme, and Jerm and Colony Capital. . . . . . .

My allegiance lies only with Michael and his children, not any family members necessarily, or former-staff, just because they are connected to Michael genetically or were paid by him. The family are their own people, as individuals. Of them, Jerm has behaved badly, IMHO. And Joe. . . . . . .

Keep digging. . . . . . .

I agree Victoria83, have you seen the news story that Larry King's wife has pulled out of the tribute... http://www.contactmusic.com/news.nsf/article/kings-wife-drops-out-of-jackson-tribute_1112903 - that made me smile... hopefully they've seen the light with Jermaine. I also want to know about this connection with him, Dr Tohme(who he introduced to Michael) Tohme's friend Tom Barrack and Barrack's friend Philip Anschutz owner of AEG...
http://www.latimes.com/entertainment/news/la-et-michael-jackson31-2009may31,0,1441957.story?page=1
http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1615320/20090706/jackson_michael.jhtml

Also how much is the media paying Jermaine for these interviews, he is looking for very expensive places to live(I don't buy the wanting to live closer to family story as why didn't he want to before...?) http://www.contactmusic.com/news.nsf/article/jermaine-househunts-in-la_1113115 OR is someone else funding him... I just wonder where he would get that much cash from, can't imagine its all interviews and I wonder who is helping him financially to set up the tribute now Shawn King isn't about.

I'm mainly interested in the connections with him, Tohme, Barrack and Anschutz and why the media aren't mentioning his assistant Michael or how Dr Murray left the hospital that day and where he went... Are you telling me TMZ don't have a clue, they find info on other stuff... Why aren't they looking into these things too...

Last edited:
Gosh, there are so many things looked over and unanswered!! It's crazy!!

These questions must be answered. I hope investigators are reading this.

If all the fireplaces were on, inluding the heater and the whole upstaris was burning hot, then I think his body might still be a bit warm. If it really was as HOTTT as they described it to be.

Last edited:
Gosh, there are so many things looked over and unanswered!! It's crazy!!

These questions must be answered. I hope investigators are reading this.

If all the fireplaces were on, inluding the heater and the whole upstaris was burning hot, then I think his body might still be a bit warm. If it really was as HOTTT as they described it to be.

Its also another thing they've said 'Michael wanted' like wanting Dr Murray... but how would we ever know that was the truth...?

Its also another thing they've said 'Michael wanted' like wanting Dr Murray... but how would we ever know that was the truth...?

are you talking about how he wanted it to be that hot?

all that heat. that was the work of the devil hiding the truth :evil: Suffocating the truth. Can't people see?? It's a symbol.

I agree Victoria83, have you seen the news story that Larry King's wife has pulled out of the tribute... http://www.contactmusic.com/news.nsf/article/kings-wife-drops-out-of-jackson-tribute_1112903 - that made me smile... hopefully they've seen the light with Jermaine. I also want to know about this connection with him, Dr Tohme(who he introduced to Michael) Tohme's friend Tom Barrack and Barrack's friend Philip Anschutz owner of AEG...
http://www.latimes.com/entertainment/news/la-et-michael-jackson31-2009may31,0,1441957.story?page=1
http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1615320/20090706/jackson_michael.jhtml

Also how much is the media paying Jermaine for these interviews, he is looking for very expensive places to live(I don't buy the wanting to live closer to family story as why didn't he want to before...?) http://www.contactmusic.com/news.nsf/article/jermaine-househunts-in-la_1113115 OR is someone else funding him... I just wonder where he would get that much cash from, can't imagine its all interviews and I wonder who is helping him financially to set up the tribute now Shawn King isn't about.

I'm mainly interested in the connections with him, Tohme, Barrack and Anschutz and why the media aren't mentioning his assistant Michael or how Dr Murray left the hospital that day and where he went... Are you telling me TMZ don't have a clue, they find info on other stuff... Why aren't they looking into these things too...

There's no doubt that Anschutz wields a heck of a lot of power and he's also quietly building a media empire too, with hints here and there there's a lot more to him than generally meets the eye. That said, the same probably applies to many a billionaire with a fortune of $7 billion give or take - they are very powerful and influential people.

Barrack spent the early part of his career in the Middle East doing deals for a couple of Arab Princes over there. I wonder if thats where his connection with Tohme stems from originally. Tohme is just downright shady, full stop.

To the OP - all brilliant questions :)

wheres the cash from? i though katherine was bringing up 2 of his kids cos he claimed he couldnt afford them :no:

wheres all the free time from? :timer:

On the subject of Anschutz

http://www.ministryoftruth.org.uk/2006/07/05/following-the-money/

"In the past, Mr Anschutz has donated large sums of money to Colorado for Family Values, an organisation with explicit homophobic views. He is also a major patron of the Republican Party and funded ‘Amendment 2′, a voter initiated ballot to overturn gay rights in the state of Colorado. He is also a major donor for the Institute for American Values, who campaign against single parent families.Voters approved ‘Amendment 2′ in 1992 which changed the state’s constitution to explicitly ban laws that protected gay and lesbian people from discrimination based on their sexual orientation.The approval of the amendment by voters led for some activists to label Colorado as a “hate state”, and there were mass protests by LGBT campaigners outside of churches…"

'Named Fortune's "greediest executive" in 1999, the Denver resident is a generous supporter of anti-gay-rights legislation, intelligent design, the Bush administration and efforts to sanitize television. With a net worth of $5 billion, he is Forbes ' thirty-fourth richest American ...

'Anschutz heads a vast media empire whose assets include the Examiner chain [the remnants of the Hearst publishing empire - DO], twenty percent of the country's [the US - DO] movie screens, and a sizeable stake in Qwest Communications, the scandal-ridden telecom giant he formerly directed. (Anschutz was accused of helping falsely inflate Qwest profit reports, then making millions by selling his own shares in the company -- a claim he ultimately settled by paying millions to charity.)

'A heavy contributor to the Republican Party for decades, Anschutz helped fund Amendment 2, a ballot initiative to overturn a state law protecting gay rights, and helped stop another initiative promoting medical marijuana. More recently, he helped fund the Discovery Institute, a conservative Christian think tank that mounted a public relations campaign and financed "research" into intelligent design. He has also supported the Media Research Council, the group that generated nearly all the indecency complaints with the FCC [Federal Communications Commission, the US media regulator - DO] in 2003.'

And a whole lot more to him than meets the eye -

http://newsmiths.blogspot.com/2007/09/so-whom-is-behind-this-foundation-for.html

And those in the US may have seen his "Pass it On" billboard campaign? There seems to be a very mixed bag of opinion as to this organisation he's behind but doesn't publicise the fact

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Foundation_for_a_Better_Life

Last edited:
To the OP - all brilliant questions :)

Cheers, I just wish we weren't here having to ask them... :( but as nothing adds up they do need to be asked and discussed, if it is conspiracy that Michael himself was so scared of - then it shouldn't be swept under the carpet and just classed as his 'drug problem' he may have taken drugs but that doesn't explain the other abnormalities in this that conflict each other, something is being covered up - whether its the doctor's mistakes that day or a bigger more sinister plan to kill Michael - I just want the truth to come out for Michael so his soul has a chance of resting in peace.

Due to the new headlines about Murray, has anyone heard any stories on how he got back from the hospital, where he went and who aided him? Tohme(although he was sacked back in May) was at the hospital, why was he there and where did Tohme go next and with who?? I've got suspicions he hired Murray, but that is just suspicion right now...

I wonder when the press will start covering where he went after the hospital and who he left with. Why can't they catch up with us on all of this, these things are important to the case. I can't trust the LAPD right now, I'd like to but I'm not holding my breath after that article saying they hadn't listened to the 2 employees. Come on LAPD the whole world is watching how you deal with this, get justice for Michael - he is owed that!

want to know why the LAPD hasn't arrested him yet.
i think they are deciding between murder and manslaughter. the problem is murray has told so many stories the police then have to create their own to beable to put to murray interms of u did this and u did that.have all the timelines right etc which is gonna take time

Due to the new headlines about Murray, has anyone heard any stories on how he got back from the hospital, where he went and who aided him? Tohme(although he was sacked back in May) was at the hospital, why was he there and where did Tohme go next and with who?? I've got suspicions he hired Murray, but that is just suspicion right now...

did i read that thome was busy firing everyone and telling them to leave the house?

was the house unattended for hours? who was there? what were they hiding/ stealing?

Some people are suggesting that Michael was dead 5hrs before Murray asked for 911 to be called based on when Murray asked 2 female employees to pick up a package from his storage unit.

Who owned the house Michael was living in may I ask? AEG didnt own that too did they?

It has now been revealed that AEG was paying the rent.

did i read that thome was busy firing everyone and telling them to leave the house?

was the house unattended for hours? who was there? what were they hiding/ stealing?

This below is from the Daily Mail interview with Latoya, did Tohme fire the staff, if so why? as he had been fired himself in early May and why was he at the hospital with Jermaine the day Michael died...

"He told La Toya that her brother’s Lebanese-born, self-appointed business manager Dr Tohme Tohme had fired all the staff at the Beverly Hills property and at a second rented home in Las Vegas.
Read more:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...ael-murdered--I-felt-start.html#ixzz0PL0xTfZo "

Last edited:
Back