Audio problem MJ's Vision or is it my TV/DVD player?

Dudie

Proud Member
I'm watching MJ's vision now and with Don't stop till you get enough and Rock With You the audio was great but halfway She's Out of my life the audio did creak(?) a bit and the volume went a bit up and down. At the start of Billie Jean the volume was going up and down too but was fine after a few lines. Beat It seems fine so far (it has just started now).

Anyone noticed this problem?

Is there compression settings (compressor) on your DVD or sound system. If opened, close it.

I have no idea wether my dvd player has that.. Don't think so because it was cheap. I have no soundsystem connected to my TV so that isn't the problem either. Could be that the volume was a bit to high on the TV(I tend to play Michael's music a bit louder:cheeky:) but I didn't change that during watching and only these 2 songs had the problem. (I finished watching all 3 discs)

I have no audio problems at all on VISION.

I have a question while waiting my order. I noticed that among all of MJ's videos, The way you make me feel short film has the worst sound ever. It's way too bright and lacking dynamics when compared the outstanding sound of the album version of the song. I'm really curious, does the Vision's remastered version of TWYMMF sound any better? can someone please check and let me know?

Thanks

Back