Besides Michael's untimely and sudden death, name ONE thing you wish never happened to him. :/

Smooth72

Proud Member
Adele's on her fourth album and she's sold several million albums. In fact,21 outsold Thriller in the UK,which was a monumental accomplishment for her. She's definitely an icon and somebody whose stuck to their guns with the music she makes,not following the trends of modern top-40 radio where everything sounds the same. Although I don't like Oprah either,she's correct in asserting Adele as an icon and I love both Adele & MJ.
Oprah can’t decide who is a Icon. That status is earned over a long period of sustainability. Give it another 10 years or so to judge that. Yes, Adele is releasing her 4th album. Im judging on 3 she has released to date. Don’t get me wrong I love Adele as much as anyone but it seems Icon is thrown out there loosely now day. Is Ed Sheeran a Icon? He has double the subscribers as Adele on Spotify. Just giving us something to talk about since we don’t get anything from the MJ Estate.