Best Concert Movie – Readers Poll _ Keep Voting

billyworld99

Proud Member
concertmovies.jpg

Columbia / Sony Pictures / Columbia / Interscope / Disney / Jive

Sometimes, concerts are so memorable and amazing that you want to relive them over and over again. Lucky for us music fans and show goers, a slew of artists have released some stellar concert movies over the years so we can enjoy the concert experience from the privacy and comfort of our homes. Out of the 10 concert movies we’ve included in this poll, which is the best?

Adele kicks off our best concert movie readers poll — fans were pumped when the songstress’ amazing live vocal performances were forever immortalized on her concert DVD, ‘Adele Live at the Royal Albert Hall,’ shot at the famed venue in London. Beyonce also wowed fans with her exuberant and captivating performance on the ’Live at Roseland: Elements of 4′ DVD, while Eminem blew away fans in his hometown of Detroit for his ‘Eminem Presents: The Anger Management Tour’ concert film.

Some other concert films that have made the cut for our readers poll are ‘Glee: The Concert Movie,’ Justin Timberlake‘s ‘Futuresex / Loveshow – Live from Madison Square Garden,’ and, of course, ‘Lady Gaga Presents the Monster Ball Tour at Madison Square Garden.’ You can also vote for Madonna‘s ’Sticky & Sweet Tour,’ Michael Jackson‘s ‘This Is It,’ ‘Hannah Montana & Miley Cyrus: Best of Both Worlds’ and, finally, Pink‘s ‘Funhouse Tour: Live in Australia.’
http://popcrush.com/best-concert-movie-readers-poll/

Lady Gaga is going strong with 60% O.O

Michael's only second with 18%...

Like MJ said, he was always top in the charts in all major countries around the world except usa, the media lies. its a conspiracy guys. I bet these results their showing us is being edited so lady gaga (the most sinful one) gets first place and encourages more little kids to watch her and learn from her.

I wasn't even aware that Lady GaGa had a movie concert out there...guess I live under a rock...

the obvious is lady gaga fans are voting like crazy to support her and MJ fans are not
The fans are the only ones that can put MJ #One here .. but I have no interest in this poll

NME Best Icon and fanbase are the main ones to win as far as Im concerned
This site is ony a distraction from that goal

That being said I voted for Michael :lol: becuase that's what I do .. support my man :heart:

A simple fact said it all: Michael's this is it dvd sold 1.2 million copies in its first week in US alone and lady gaga concert dvd only sold 26000 copies in its first week.

xthunderx2;3623047 said:
I wasn't even aware that Lady GaGa had a movie concert out there...guess I live under a rock...
haha! :D Me neither. But to live under a rock sometimes it's for the best :lol:

qbee;3623137 said:
the obvious is lady gaga fans are voting like crazy to support her and MJ fans are not
The fans are the only ones that can put MJ #One here .. but I have no interest in this poll

NME Best Icon and fanbase are the main ones to win as far as Im concerned
This site is ony a distraction from that goal

That being said I voted for Michael :lol: becuase that's what I do .. support my man :heart:

yay!

xthunderx2;3623047 said:

I've been under a rock too.

What could possibly make her concert movie so special???

This is funny poll:D
All other concert tours on the list are REAL concerts, Michael's TII was just a rehearsal footage put together and he is still on second on the list :girl_pride:

If we get the army of love behind this we can take Michael to the top.

Lady Gaga is first because,let's face it,the Little Monsters are one strong and deeply devoted fan base,I guess.

The only ones that count as concert movies in the poll are This is it,Miley Cyrus movie,and Glee concert movie,because they had a theatrical release on cinemas.

All the others were just released on DVD.

The Monster Ball of Lady Gaga at MSG for example,is an HBO production and premiered there,like Michael's concert in Bucharest.

It's a pretty spectacular concert,as they all are,but of course Michael's This is it deserves the number one spot,hands down.

So vote vote vote!!!!!

To me,Michael should be first,and second would be Madonna's,the Sticky and Sweet concert is the most spectacular show of the 2000s I've seen!!!

Last edited:
:clap: Voted! Michael
I think he king of pop :number_1:

Every poll where Lady Gaga is above MJ is a joke...

XgenDaNcEr;3623045 said:
Like MJ said, he was always top in the charts in all major countries around the world except usa, the media lies. its a conspiracy guys. I bet these results their showing us is being edited so lady gaga (the most sinful one) gets first place and encourages more little kids to watch her and learn from her.

I can agree, but it's not just the media, the critics too, they do conspire against Michael, that's why I refuse to trust them. BTW Voted.

i find JTs and Beyonce shows very entertaining. Lady Gagas was boring. Adele's was good and she joked alot, through it was kind of difficult for me to understand her british accent.

Michael is slowly fading away .. like elvis.. only the die hard fans will vote for Michael, the rest of the world just sees him as a artis who is no longer with us.

And the award for the most depressing post of the year goes to:
D4rkNezz;3623343 said:
Michael is slowly fading away .. like elvis.. only the die hard fans will vote for Michael, the rest of the world just sees him as a artis who is no longer with us.

The gap is starting to close. Let's do it for the King. Let's face it Michael has staying power, let's see how Gaga fares as the years go by!

loveforever;3623144 said:
A simple fact said it all: Michael's this is it dvd sold 1.2 million copies in its first week in US alone and lady gaga concert dvd only sold 26000 copies in its first week.

Hess;3623213 said:
Every poll where Lady Gaga is above MJ is a joke...

Great quotes! For someone who supposedly is huge these days she isn't doing much. Her latest album hasn't sold much, and her interview with Oprah was a total bomb (only 800,000 viewership,what an embarrassment!)

Anyway, Michael is the only, true, megastater that ever lived and there will never be anyone who will ever surpass him, PERIOD!

I voted and it is now 52 to 28 so let's keep voting. BTW I found it surprising that Bieber's concert wasn't included.

Back