Best "Make a Better World" Song?

What is the best "Make the world a better place" song?

• Total voters
Re: Best "Make a better world"-song?

Hold My Hand :yes:

Last edited:

Man in the Mirror. No one can sing the song so impressive and powerful as Michael.

Probably earth song. you forgot to list most songs that fall into this category. Can you feel it, bad, another part of me, most songs on dangerous and several others.

Earth Song. It's not on the poll, tho. Earth Song>>>>Heal the World or We are the World or Man in the Mirror, IMO. Performed live, I put Man in the Mirror right below Earth Song, tho.

All the songs are great. But I voted for Heal the World: Because of the massage and his voice.:clapping::punk:

I voted for "Man in the mirror" I really don't like the other two songs. I usually skip them.

I like Heal The World a lot, it has a wonderful peaceful sound, but nothing can beat Man in the Mirror for me. What a song.

I voted for Heal The World

I have no clue why Earth Song isn't an option. But that'd be my choice if it was....I chose HTW, MITM is more about the self improvement, which is only the first step to changing the world for the better.

How come We Are The World, Earth Song, Cry, We've Had Enough, What More Can I Give and Hold My Hand are not on the list?

We Are The World is my fav but if I had to choose what's on the poll (and Earth Song included) I would pick Man In The Mirror.

MITM, easily the best.

What about We've had enough?

for me its a tie between MITM and Heal The World. Two incredible beautiful songs!

From those, The Lost Children... I have a soft spot for it in my heart (+I heard Prince J is one of the kids)

We Are The World studio and demo
Cry
We are here to change the world
We've Had Enough....

this poll is missing alot of songs

Better poll:

Can You Feel It
We Are The World
We Are Here To Change The World
Man In The Mirror
Heal The World
Earth Song
Cry
What More Can I Give

not sure if these would belong in same vein:
Be Not Always
The Lost Children
HIStory

and No message can be any clearer.
If you want to make the world a better place. Take a look at yourself and make that change
~ MJ

So of these choices Ill say MITM - There are so many good one not included

Heal the world also has a great mesage - and it is written by Michael :wub:

Back