Beyonce.....Best live show since MJ

SimplyMagic

Proud Member
Beyonce Hailed as Best Performer Since Michael Jackson: Fans React

beyonce.jpg

• Twitter: Beyonce Knowles
    Singer Beyonce Knowles
http://global.christianpost.com/new...ormer-since-michael-jackson-fans-react-75712/

Featured Posts
Opinion
By Benge Nsenduluka , Christian Post Contributor

May 29, 2012|12:35 pm
Beyonce Knowles has been hailed as one of the best live performers of all time and a renowned Hollywood producer has placed the singer on par with the late Michael Jackson.

Beyonce, 30, took to the stage at The Revel in Atlantic City, N.J., to perform four sold-out shows and while fans have praised her performances it was Terius Youngdell Nash- also known by his stage name The Dream- who recently made the unexpected comparison after watching one of her shows.
"Beyonce Knowles may very well be the baddest [expletive] to hit the stage live since MJ! Period! Point Blank," The Dream tweeted.
Beyonce's first concert since giving birth to Blue Ivy in January attracted a number of celebrities including Queen Latifah and Jennifer Hudson.
"Omg best memorial day ever! Glad I spent it at @Revelresorts at queen B concert ! Flawless!!" Hudson tweeted.

Also in attendance was Kelly Rowland, Selita Ebanks, First Lady Michelle Obama and her daughters Sasha and Malia.Like us on Facebook <IFRAME style="WIDTH: 100px; HEIGHT: 21px; OVERFLOW: hidden" src="//www.facebook.com/plugins/like.php?href=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2Fpages%2FThe-Christian-Post%2F41093998634&send=false&layout=button_count&width=100&show_faces=false&action=like&colorscheme=light&font&height=21" frameBorder=0 allowTransparency scrolling=no></IFRAME>
Beyonce's husband Shawn "Jay-Z" Carter also took to Twitter to praise his wife of four years.
"Beyonce Is The Best Performer in the world. Period," Jay-Z tweeted.
Fans of the "Single Ladies" singer immediately took to Twitter after The Dream's tweet, and while some agreed, others did not.
"You can't compare Beyoncé & Michael Jackson. You just CAN'T !!!" Dillen Arnolds tweeted.
"I love beyonce' but he was wrong for saying she's a better performer than Michael Jackson," Al G. Armstead tweeted.
"Beyoncé is not the Michael Jackson of our generation. Beyoncé is Beyoncé, who is BETTER than Michael Jackson," Ian X10 tweeted.
Beyonce released a 5-and-a-half minute long video prior to her concerts in which the singer admitted that she was "nervous" about returning to the stage after giving birth.
"It is exciting. I'm feeling a little nervous. I'm enjoying being a mother so it's like going back to my old job and it's a little strange but it's important that you don't lose yourself &#8230; that you have your own passions and I'm back to work. I'm back to business," she said in the candid video.

I like Beyonce, but NO WAY!!!!!!!!!!!! :nono:

Actually the producer did not say she was better than MJ. He said she was the best SINCE MJ. I don't necessarily agree with it, but MJ was not insulted here.

BEYONCE is beyonce, why cant ppl just give someone accolades with out bringing in the king. they are only doing it cuz he died. its ridiculous to insult one for the other these two artists are completely different and have a completely different following. she is in no way better than michael jackson because fans were wowed.. so sickening. dont get me wrong i love beyonce but she is no michael jackson by a long shot.

Beyonce is beautiful and has lovely vocals but...no.

Why must every artist of this generation be compared to Michael Jackson? We got Beyonce, Rihanna, Justin Timberlake, Justin Bieber, Chris Brown, etc. etc.(I'm sure there is more that I'm not thinking of) all having been compared to Michael. I really don't get it. Michael Jackson is Michael Jackson. Beyonce is Beyonce and so forth.

Just because he isn't here anymore, doesn't mean we need to go out and look for someone else who will "follow" behind him. Just take in and appreciate the gifts he's given and left for us! That's the whole reason he made music! To inspire and live on forever! No need to replace him when we still have him.

Nothing against her but I don't think so. The way she dances and shakes around in her outfits with her back up girls reminds me of Tina Turner.

"Beyoncé is not the Michael Jackson of our generation. Beyoncé is Beyoncé, who is BETTER than Michael Jackson," Ian X10 tweeted.

I've cut back on my posting but I just have to saythis, why do people tweet dumb things like this?

I admire Beyonce's talent and performances, love the woman, but that dudes comment was plain ridiculous!

I've cut back on my posting but I just have to saythis, why do people tweet dumb things like this?

I admire Beyonce's talent and performances, love the woman, but that dudes comment was plain ridiculous!

THIS!!!

Beyonce is my fave female artist and I think she's an incredible performer,but how ignorant you have to be to say such a thing?In what terms she's Better than MICHAEL JACKSON for crying out loud.

Why are these comparisons even made any way...

This is absurd. Beyonce is not only nowhere near his league in general but most certainly when it comes to performance art. The only artists who come remotely close to his concerts are Madonna and Janet. No one else is as theatrical and all-around great entertainers like he was.

I haven't seen any of her shows, just single performances. Hell, the girl sings. No playback there.

"Somebody is compared to Michael Jackson" = Yawn + Ignore!!!

Back