Which do you prefer?

• Billie Jean

Votes: 26 33.8%
  • Smooth Criminal

Votes: 31 40.3%
  • Can't Decide!!!!

Votes: 20 26.0%

• Total voters
Smooth Criminal for me... but I was THIIIIS close to choosing can't decide! Great poll :)

Billie jean did more to me the first time i heard it, it's just as catchy as a song can get, nowadays smooth criminal does more for me, but thats only cause i've listened to Billie Jean like a billion times. to me Billie Jean is a better song, but i know a lot of people would stick up for smooth criminal cause it's the underdog.

Billie Jean.

Smooth Criminal is more about the video for me.

Smooth criminal is deff my fave music video and iLove SC sped up. Sounds amazing
But iVoted Billie Jean because that song is amazing. And that song shot his career skyward at Motown :)

^^I dont like the sped up SC video though. I want Michael in regular motion aka Moonwalker version. lol

oh i know! I never watch that one....The Moonwalker version, hands down...I can NEVER get tired of that video!

For me, it's SC for the video....and BJ for the live performances...ANY live performance....

I would have to go with Smooth Criminal...the beat is way too cool when the volume is on loud...:punk:

OMG!!! haaaaaaaaaaaaard!!!!!
25ouf4j.jpg

Ok.......
I
choose

SC :cry:

That hurt :(

I'll go with Smooth Criminal for the dance routine, the video, the beat, and because it's on the BAD album.
But Billie Jean.. OMG what a song! I just hope I never have to do this choice in real life. :)

It is absolutely NOT FAIR to make an MJ fan choose a favourite :nono:

The SC dance sequence is cool, but nothing compares to the glove and moonwalk!!! Voted BJ!

i like a lot both of them,but billie jean is better ,i love billie jean dance moves:D

i prefer sc because in it he had a control on the outcome of the video...able to liberate himself. further sc is perfect: the song, the dance, the video. we can see his idea, briliance, magic etc. also his voice is unique! i love it so much!

This is nearly impossible to choose. Depends on my mood which I prefer more. I think right now it's Billie Jean. I remain in awe of how amazingly produced it is, but Smooth Criminal also has a lot of nostalgic value for me. I can't really decide.

Song - Billie Jean
Video - SC

Live - Billie Jean :wild: :wub:

Smooth Criminal! I love everything about the song, plus the video and the dance are awesome. Also, the video is my very first MJ-memory and the song is the one (besides Earth Song) I connect MJ most with throughout my life because I listened to it so often in the last ten years. It's pretty much my all time favorite though it's almost impossible to choose just ONE fave with MJ...

Voted Smooth Criminal.

Billie Jean showed what Michael was capable of doing, Smooth Criminal Showed just how amazing he was at doing it.

Back