Hot topic Brad Sundberg Seminars: Making Music With Michael Jackson

wonderouzmj

Proud Member
New footage of mj in the studio being silly

Sent from my SM-N986U1 using Tapatalk

Mikky Dee

Sunset Driver, Midnight Rider
Brad is advertising a new event. I have to say, I think he has been VERY innovative throughout these co-vid years; finding lots of different ways to interact with MJ fans and tell his stories about working with Michael. He is an absolute treasure trove for the fan community, in my opinion and has definitely been the most consistent in terms of what he has brought to the table since 2009.

From Brad, on Facebook.

Neverland.
It was amazing, pure and innocent.
It was a home, a refuge, a safe place.
It was filled with music, laughter and wonder.

There were times when I would walk through the park at night all by myself and think, "This place is incredible."
It was Michael's dream, and it took a lot of very dedicated, honorable and hard-working people to help him build it.
Get past the tabloids, fabrications, jealousy and lies and let me introduce you to a place where I was allowed to offer my talents, ideas, sweat and blisters to fill every corner of the ranch with music.

I'm proud of what we accomplished, and I'm proud to have been a very small part of making Neverland come to life.
Join me for my first-ever Livestream event as I take you on a virtual tour behind the scenes, on the rides and in the trees sharing stories about one of my favorite places on earth: Neverland.

The tour starts on August 21st at 1pm Eastern Time (New York).
Live interaction and Q/A with viewers through the event.
Will You Be There?

https://www.facebook.com/events/976707276516300/

234868621_370480254445948_4591382003654204479_n.jpg

kreen

Proud Member
I’m surprised that Brad Sundberg says he’s not familiar with the songs from Off the Wall or Invincible: while he didn’t work on those albums, I would have thought he still knew them inside out as a fan, like we all do.

mjfanboy27

I wonder why he has been giving seminars for years, the tickets shouldn't be cheap, he needs money

Herrie

Proud Member
IÂ’m surprised that Brad Sundberg says heÂ’s not familiar with the songs from Off the Wall or Invincible: while he didnÂ’t work on those albums, I would have thought he still knew them inside out as a fan, like we all do.
Brad has said quite some times he not a "MJ fan" in the classic sense of the word "fan", so I'm not surprised to be honest. He's more of a rock guy if I recall correctly.

Sent from my Titan using Tapatalk

Paris78

Proud Member
Donations
$40.00
The tour starts on August 21st at 1:00pm Eastern Time (New York).

Live interaction and Q/A with viewers through the event.

Early-Bird discount tickets still available for a few more days!— bsunmedia (@InStudioWithMJ) August 10, 2021

Mikky Dee

I wonder why he has been giving seminars for years, the tickets shouldn't be cheap, he needs money

He doesn't do the seminars for money. He does them for Michael and for the fans. He actually still has a full time job as an audio technician/sound engineer. The seminars/workshops held in a venue are NOT cheap, but they are worth the money. This event is cheaper, because it is an online livestream event, so there is no fixed venue and everyone around the world can attend, from their own homes.

Anna

Free As A Bird
He doesn't do the seminars for money. He does them for Michael and for the fans. He actually still has a full time job as an audio technician/sound engineer. The seminars/workshops held in a venue are NOT cheap, but they are worth the money. This event is cheaper, because it is an online livestream event, so there is no fixed venue and everyone around the world can attend, from their own homes.

If they're expensive then it's at least partially for the money.

Mikky Dee

If they're expensive then it's at least partially for the money.

He has to cover his overheads - travel, accommodation, rental of the venue, cost of producing the content and the merchandise - that's pretty much all the ticket price does for Brad....cover costs.

virginia_woolf

Proud Member
So what if he does it for money? I have no problem with people making money if they give Michael respect and show how he truly was as a man and artist.

Paris78

Proud Member
Donations
$40.00
We are doing our Neverland livestream event on October 16th for our friends in Australia and Asia! We hope this is a convenient option for all of you in different time zones, and the times are listed in the poster. Tickets are available here! https://tinyurl.com/ew3wybfk

FBkj7QPWQAQswOK