Breaking News: John Travolta's 16-Year-Old Son Dies

Bee.

Proud Member
http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20249865,00.html

John Travolta's 16-Year-Old Son Dies

Jett Travolta, the 16-year-old son of actor John Travolta and wife Kelly Preston, died Friday while on vacation with his family in the Bahamas.

Michael Ossi, a lawyer for the family, told Reuters that Jett suffered a seizure at his family's vacation home at the Old Bahama Bay Hotel on Grand Bahama Island. The death was first reported by TMZ.

Attempts were made to revive him, but he died at the scene, Ossi said.

Jett, who had a history of seizures, is the only son of Travolta and Preston. They also have a daughter, Ella Bleu, 8.

More to come ...

----------------------------

This is just too sad. My prayers go out to the family.

That is so heartbreaking, I'm so very sorry to hear that.

nothing more devastating than the loss of one's child. i'm very sorry to hear this

r.i.p.

:( this is soo bad.

first heath, then Mac's sister, now Jett...a lot of death's are happening.

god bless the family

John Travolta's son dead at age 16 after seizure

this is very sad day for John and his family :cry: please :pray: in your hearts

feel free to say what you what and how feel :cry:

here is website:http://network.nationalpost.com/np/...volta-s-son-dead-at-age-16-after-seizure.aspx

John Travolta's son dead at age 16 after seizure

It's a very sad day today in the life of Hollywood icon John Travolta, and for his wife, Kelly Preston. Their teenage son, Jett, has reportedly died at the age of 16. There are few details right now, but we can tell you that he passed away on a family vacation in the Bahamas, and that E! News is reporting that "efforts were made to revive Jett, but he died at the scene." Is also being reported by several sources that he was having a seizure at the time of his death, and the family's attorney, Michael Ossi, said that Jett had a history of seizures, probably due to his suffering from Kawasaki disease.

The Associated Press also reports that "Police spokeswoman Loretta Mackey says 16-year-old Jett Travolta hit his head in a bathtub Friday morning

:( so sad, My thoughts and prayers are with his family. :praying

Re: John Travolta's son dead at age 16 after seizure

yeah is very sad i just hear this on the news know so i post it

and my mother say that why john brought airplane to help kids and people to fly out to get help that's why my mom say she does this

:yes: this is very sad news :cry:

ooh also too that i'm big fan of john travolta :yes:

What is wrong with this world?

Gosh how very sad :( just 16 years old.
May he RIP
I feel so sorry for John and his family, I can't even imagine how they must be feeling right now.

I just saw this on the news, too. So very sad. :no: My condolences to John and his family.

R.I.P. young Jett!

this is so sad & very tragic :(

My thoughts are with john travolta and his family

That's horrible.

Is this his son that had autism? If so, it's scary for me especially because my brother has autism and he's also prone to having seizures.

Oh my God!! Sooooo sorry for their loss.

May he rest in peace now.

So sad to hear.

so sorry to hear this! May he rest in peace!
My prayers go out for him and his family!

Back