Casio tracks

innuendo141

Proud Member
And didn't Eddie claim he just deleted every file documenting the work process (different versions, outtakes etc) because MJ requested that because supposedly that was his modus operand? Problem is that was NEVER MJ's modus operandi. We still have the demos, outtakes, different versions to many of his songs, I have never heard anyone else claim that deleting work files was his MO. Then wasn't there a claim about all data being lost because of a broken hard drive? It's a bit too convenient that it is exactly for these songs that someone would need all kind of - pretty hard to believe - excuses like that.
Dont forget the piping. The PVC piping is the key.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

TarinJade

Proud Member
Releasing these songs was the worst thing the Estate ever did. Where were their heads at??? I guess the thing that baffles me the most was, why was it so important, so crucial, that these songs be included on the album? That space could have been filled with I Am a Loser, or People of the World. Those songs deserve to be on an album and likely won't, judging from Branca's recent remarks.

I have to say, a part of me is embarrassed that I own that album. When Breaking News first came out, I tried to deny the possibility that I was hearing someone else's vocals, but it was too obvious when the album was released and I listened to the whole thing.

I really hope that something comes of the lawsuit, so the issue can be put to bed once and for all.

KOPV

Proud Member
^ whatever is thought of the cascio tracks, that album still has good MJ music! no reason to be embarrassed. 70% of the album is NON Cascio tracks.

innuendo141

Proud Member
^ whatever is thought of the cascio tracks, that album still has good MJ music! no reason to be embarrassed. 70% of the album is NON Cascio tracks.
Its too big to ignore that this was allowed happen to Michaels legacy. It's unheard of, completely disrespectful and downright embarrassing.

The other songs are good, but the Michael album in my eyes pissed all over the blood, sweat and tears the man gave to master his craft in order to give the very best when it came to his work and how he worked.

As far as I'm concerned they may as well have used Bruce Springsteen. He doesn't sound like Michael Jackson, and either does whoever is singing those piss poor cash grabs.

Ms. BlueGangsta

Proud Member
Its too big to ignore that this was allowed happen to Michaels legacy. It's unheard of, completely disrespectful and downright embarrassing.

The other songs are good, but the Michael album in my eyes pissed all over the blood, sweat and tears the man gave to master his craft in order to give the very best when it came to his work and how he worked.

As far as I'm concerned they may as well have used Bruce Springsteen. He doesn't sound like Michael Jackson, and either does whoever is singing those piss poor cash grabs.
MTE.
Cosigned, liked, and would pos rep if I could (I apparently pos repped you to recently to do it again).
I enjoy the rest of the album, but I will forever side eye those songs and the estate for releasing them to the public.

SmoothGangsta

Proud Member
Yes, I will never understand how some fans shrug as if it is nothing. It's the most disrespectful thing anyone can do to an artist's legacy. And totally unprecedented like you said. If Milli Vanili was a huge scandal this should be 10 times as big.

If there was a controversy around the songs even before their release - and there was acc. to Tarryll - then they should have put them aside and replace them with other songs for the album until the issue was resolved. But no, they got greedy and had to push ahead and totally disregarded those concerns.

I am not an Estate hater but this was beyond disrespectful to the artist they represent.

Yes, most of the people that heard them either couldn't confidently say they were MJ or thought they were outright fake. Teddy Riley only worked on them in hopes he would receive a real MJ song to work on. Sad indeed.

TarinJade

Proud Member

That's the only consolation.

AlwaysThere

Proud Member
^ My point was (if I am giving these tracks the benefit of the doubt) just for argument sake.. If these were tracks Michael abandoned and never planned releasing - that would be a viable reason why notes and documents are not in possession by the Cascios.

I'm not saying I believe it's MJ but If Michael were to record stuff In my home I can't say I'd have documents to prove it.. I mean it's a home studio, no log in for studio sessions etc.. I mean I'd trip out and rec every moment If he were ok with it but that's the fan out of me.

Seems a little far fetched for my liking. I can see your point of view, but it's just hard to grasp.

They wrote and recorded with Michael Jackson and kept NOTHING? I can believe that some things would get misplaced over the three year interval, but not a single lyric sheet or studio session note exists? They didn't take any photographs or videos? They didn't backup the multitracks to another hard drive -- not that that would matter any, because Michael was so impressed with his vocal that he insisted all vocal outtakes be deleted. (It wouldn't make much sense for Michael to hold his performance to such a high standard if Teddy Riley insisted they needed Melodyne though, right?) Or didn't Eddie wipe the hard drive to clear up space? He's quite inconsistent with his stories; I can't be sure.

There are too many conveniences at play.