Celebrity Tweets Mentioning Michael Jackson

Ms. BlueGangsta

This is the official social media posts about Michael Jackson thread.
Only (positive) celeb social media postings are allowed.:yes:

4gYDEel.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

innuendo141

Proud Member
Re: Boy George recently tweeted about Michael.

So glad George managed to turn his life around. He was so close to being another cliche. Good man George!

AlwaysThere

Proud Member

I've actually never heard any of Boy George's music. Any recommendations?

M

Michaels Lover

Well said!

mjprince1976

Lovely comment. Boy George has always been one of my favourites. Helped me to come out and love myself as a gay man. I really Culture Club back in the day, and remember getting into them around the same time. I still have their first two albums on vinyl (Kissing to be Clever and Colour by Numbers) and several singles.

Rather than post a Bazillion videos, I will list some essential songs of his.

As Culture club (Most written by George O'Dowd - Boy George)

Electric Dreams
Do you really want to heart me
Time (Clock of the Heart)
White Boys
Victims
The War Song
Changing every day
I'll Tumble for ya
Its a miracle
Move away
Karma Chameolon

As solo performer

Everything I own (As Boy George)
Generations of Love (As Jesus loves you)
The Crying game

Tony R

Lovely comment. Boy George has always been one of my favourites. Helped me to come out and love myself as a gay man. I really Culture Club back in the day, and remember getting into them around the same time. I still have their first two albums on vinyl (Kissing to be Clever and Colour by Numbers) and several singles.

Rather than post a Bazillion videos, I will list some essential songs of his.

As Culture club (Most written by George O'Dowd - Boy George)

Electric Dreams
Do you really want to heart me
Time (Clock of the Heart)
White Boys
Victims
The War Song
Changing every day
I'll Tumble for ya
Its a miracle
Move away
Karma Chameolon

As solo performer

Everything I own (As Boy George)
Generations of Love (As Jesus loves you)
The Crying game

I'm sorry...but 'Church Of The Poisoned Mind' is easily the best CC song ever.

valeryjackson

Re: Christian Navarro (an actor) said that Michael is a music god in a recent tweet.

Oh he is the guy from 13 reasons why.
Well, he is right :D

KOPV

Proud Member
Re: Seth Rollins (a pro wrestler) showing Dangerous some love in a recent tweet.

thats cool, he gets some extra points from me... already liked him!

Themidwestcowboy

Proud Member
Re: Morris Day's recent tweets about Michael and Prince.

Oh no don't forget that the media want's us to believe that they hated each other

BRUSTER21

Re: Kim Kardashian recently retweeted the MJ Ignition video.

Lady Gaga once tweeted that it's her favorite Michael Jackson's vide?.

Annita

Proud Member
Re: Kim Kardashian recently retweeted the MJ Ignition video.

I appreciate the news you bring in the forum, but it is not a little exaggerated to make of any tweet that someone posts about MJ to make a thread. Perhaps you should open a collective thread about current postive tweets from celebrities about MJ.

StaceyMJ

Proud Member
Re: Celebrity tweets mentioning [MERGED]

I think it's a good idea that we have one thread to keep all these kinds of posts together. It keeps the forum a bit tidier and will be a more interesting read to have them all together to discuss. I've started off by merging a few threads from the first few pages but when I get more time I will look in more detail to bring past threads together with this one. If you do come across any threads that can be merged with this please report them so they flag up to staff! Thanks.

Ms. BlueGangsta

Re: Celebrity tweets mentioning [MERGED]

I appreciate the news you bring in the forum, but it is not a little exaggerated to make of any tweet that someone posts about MJ to make a thread. Perhaps you should open a collective thread about current postive tweets from celebrities about MJ.
I had always thought about doing that, but was iffy on whether or not something like celeb tweets and stuff like that even deserves a thread.:lol:
I think it's a good idea that we have one thread to keep all these kinds of posts together. It keeps the forum a bit tidier and will be a more interesting read to have them all together to discuss. I've started off by merging a few threads from the first few pages but when I get more time I will look in more detail to bring past threads together with this one. If you do come across any threads that can be merged with this please report them so they flag up to staff! Thanks.

Thanks for merging!:D
I guess celeb tweets and stuff like that does deserve a thread.:lol:

Last edited:

Gaz

Owner And Founder
Re: Celebrity tweets mentioning Michael Jackson

Guys - when posting celebrity tweets, can you try to print screen or copy past so we keep within this thread and discuss rather than links.

Btw - this thread is now pinned, please keep all posts relating to MJ tweets here rather than creating separate threads for each and every tweet.

Cheers lovlies :)

Ms. BlueGangsta

Guys - when posting celebrity tweets, can you try to print screen or copy past so we keep within this thread and discuss rather than links.

Btw - this thread is now pinned, please keep all posts relating to MJ tweets here rather than creating separate threads for each and every tweet.

Cheers lovlies :)

Thanks for pinning this thread!
I'll try my best to post screencaps or copy and paste.
Also, yay!
I kinda started a pinned thread.:D

Last edited:

Ms. BlueGangsta

LOL.
This right here is to funny.
He had everybody set up to read about some crazy conspiracy theory just to tell em that Michael was cute.:lol:
5VWbQQC.jpg

PLWxWLy.jpg

ogN65Sv.jpg

Ms. BlueGangsta

Beyonce paid homage to MJ at an MJ and Prince party not long ago and posted these pics of the outfit she wore on her Insta (yesterday I think) saying she wore "crystals and ruffles."
These are two of the pics.
f8ioFFJ.jpg

qbYij6c.jpg

Michael is so influential (the most influential solo artist/entertainer to ever do it TBH).:)

Ms. BlueGangsta

Solange Knowles posted this video of her singing "I Can't Help It" on her Instagram.
Here's what she said about the video: "last time I was in Houston for a show, I did a bathroom mirror tour after.
starting off at "the flat" singing MJ flat, off too many dem frozen mojitos.
the ppl outside thought I was peeing for a long time. sorry to the ppl."

Beyonce is a huge MJ, fan and I guess her sis might be too.:)

Paris78

Proud Member

DCpNY8QUwAAo6_X.jpg

Sophie (#115)? @sofs98

I want a sweater like this! ? @celinedion you rock ????#FantasticFour #Prince #Bowie #Michael #Jackson

Themidwestcowboy

Proud Member

Grammy Winner Chance The Rapper became the youngest artist to ever win the BET Humanitarian Award at last night show, Chance is also a big MJ fan and his wardrobe for the night clearly showed just that. Here are pictures with him and his mom from the carpet

irs_634x1024-170625182103-634.Chance-The-Rapper-Lisa-Bennett-Los-Angeles.kg.062517.jpg

Chance-Rapper-His-Mom-2017-BET-Awards.jpg

myosotis

analogue

Proud Member

It's not a tweet, but I couldn't think of anywhere to put this. And I don't think it's worth making a thread over

Chester Bennington (RIP) from Linkin Park says he loves Michael Jackson - At 2:30

He also said that he loves Dirty Diana, and he wanted to cover it at a Linkin Park concert

Top Bottom