Cheer up thread!!! Elimination game for Invincible! WINNER ON page 58 / post 864!

OMG WHATEVERHAPPENS WINS wow im am shock

i though break of dawn or unbreakable would be in the top two

Wow, i really never expected that 'whatever happens' was so much in favour with you guys. Hmm, i still like break of dawn more...

I can't believe that 'The Lost Children' got voted off so fast. It was one of Michael's favorite songs on the album along with Unbreakble and Speechless. I absolute love 'The Lost Children'. It gives me goosebumps everytime I listen to it.

That said, I think there are too many songs on the Invincible album and IMO Rodney Jerkins was not a good choice as producer of the album. Unbreakable, Heartbreaker and Invincible are too much alike, that's why Heartbreaker and Invincible (the two weaker ones) should not have been on the album. You Are My Life, Cry and Don't Walk Away don't fit with the rest of the album and Privacy is not a strong enough song to be on the album. Therefore the album should have looked like this and it should have been named 'Unbreakable'.

1. Unbreakable
2. Break of Dawn
3. Heaven Can Wait
4. You Rock My World
5. Butterflies
6. Speechless
7. 2000 Watts
8. The Lost Children
9. Whatever Happens
10. Threatened

If the album would have been released this way, it would have got much better reviews. The composition of the album above, allows you to listen to the album from start to finish because there's a good combination of uptempo and slow songs. Furthermore, the artwork (cover) of the album should have looked more attractive.

Last edited:
IT should have had some of those unreleased songs on it if you ask me... so maybe a 14 track album like dangerous.

We should be ashamed of ourselves for voting off 2000 Watts so early....that is my song right now....and they should have found a way to squeeze Xscape on there if that was written back then

Whatever Happens won?? Wow :bugeyed
Not a favourite of mine at all!
Wish I had taken part in this elimination game. Love Invincible. :)

Back