Favourite Christmas Song/s?

Rigth now i dont have sound on my pc and to be honest i dont know how to put youtube videos like you all did
but i would like to share this link video with you ´all.

why not watch an entire show or a christmas concert?:scorerer:
Christmas in Rockefeller Center

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0k_8195oX3U

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=stvxidsnRpQ

there are others type like concert in a church with choir and stuff...

Nowadays is easy to put them(videos) on your tv and there you go:cheers:
have fun
enjoy
happy holydays

Very interesting and beautiful to see how people around the world celebrate Christmas. Thank you Girl for created this thread :advent:
I come with two different stiles, the first vid is a Villancico (Spanish name for Christmas song) from Andalusia and the second one and most special to me from Majorca along with more information of that medieval treasure
This one is not that happy but beautiful
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Song_of_the_Sibyl

I hope you enjoy :)

Thanks everyone for the lovely contributions. They are rather new things for me.

Dewster, I wasn't aware of Third Day. They sound awesome. I need to check out more of their music. I knew Enya obviously, but not this particular rendition. Marvelous, thank you :bow:

BWT, I must admit that I haven't had the chance yet to view the two shows you linked, but I will make time in the future. I did a quick scan and saw some familiar faces and voices. The shows are bound to be great. Btw, It's quite easy to upload videos and very similar to using links. You just need to press the icon I highlighted :)

2uyspdi.jpg

Blue, it's soooo nice to see you back. I was about to post a missing person's report in the Smiles thread to track you down lolol Back in my school years I've learnt a couple of villancicos, but they weren't from Andalucia. Very interesting story about the Sibyl song too. Muchas gracias!!!

And since this is MJJC, how 'bout a stop in Motownville courtesy of some brilliant fellows from Gary, Indiana??? :D

Ah yes, Third Day is one of my favorite Christian bands. :yes: And Enya's voice is so amazingly beautiful.

Awww thanks so much Girl for your kind words , I missed to be here too but my neck does not allow me to be tat much on the computer for now, so quick stop to share some of the most popular tv commercial on this part of the wold. Bdw I saw great choices here :D

National lottery we called the fat one :)
Not commercial The Piano Guys and others
I will be back soon :santa_elf: :)

Last edited:
^^^ :rofl: that was a good one Sheila. Guess Sump'n Claus is the man to go to, most especially for someone with my location. Being founder, owner & resident of Naughtyland kinda puts me at odds with Santa :p

blue eyes, thanks again for all the lovely videos. I remember other Freixenet commercials from ages ago and being surprised at the way the word was pronounced lol. We were taught Castellano, not Catalan in school. The other ones were really beautiful and inspiring. Keep 'em coming, but only when your health allows.

Some of the things I'm sharing here I'm discovering myself these days. My finds for today are

And in a similar spirit is this whole album https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TaAxI2GjFTs

Jackson5?I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus
My Favorite Christmas Song! I love it!

My favorite Christmas Song. I love it!
Jackson5 I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus

I've always loved listening to Frank during the holiday season, but today it's even more special. Happy birthday Frank! God rest your beautiful soul.

It's , I think, the best, though it's very very famous!! Great song!!

The Jackson 5 - Santa Claus Is Comin' To Town

And it's ,I think, the best, though it's so famous!!! Great song!!!

Mariah Carey - All I Want For Christmas Is You

Last Christmas by Wham
Do they know its Christmas by Band Aid
Merry Christmas by John Lennon
I wish it was Christmas every day by Wizzard I think it is
I saw mummy kissing Santa Claus by Michael Jackson (That song was a number one hit here in New Zealand in 1970)
I'm gettin nuttin for Christmas by ??????
Santa Baby by Eartha Kitt

Absolute favourite - Mary's boy child by Boney M- Caribbean gospel and disco by two amazing and under rated singers - Liz Mitchell and Marcia Barrett.

Back