Cirque du Soleil 'Michael Jackson ONE' permanent Las Vegas show

Paris78

Proud Member
Donations
$100.00
worth to post in this tread, too

When Prince saw Jillian, he said "You look like my sister!" lol. Ppl thought she was a @ParisJackson impersonator 😂, she truly didn't TRY to look like Paris. Even Big Al said "Your daughter looks like Paris, and I knew her as a child, she looks so similar to her" pic.twitter.com/N4N43V8AiY— Catherine C 1977🧜🏻*♀️ (@KathleenC1977) August 29, 2021

pic.twitter.com/LOPOEycYN6— Catherine C 1977🧜🏻*♀️ (@KathleenC1977) August 29, 2021

Bigi,Prince and Taj in Vegas to #CelebrateMichaelJackson at MJ One!! pic.twitter.com/om2TggQLaO— Keen Zhang (@mkgenie) August 29, 2021

Team MJ reunion #CelebrateMichaelJackson pic.twitter.com/Xm0KSuKZkP— Keen Zhang (@mkgenie) August 29, 2021

Paris78

Proud Member
Donations
$100.00
E967u6DXEAE-wCW.jpg

E967u54XIAExpdC.jpg

He's just so at ease with the fans. #CelebrateMichaelJackson https://t.co/dTuBbsmtzq— andjustice4some (@andjustice4some) August 29, 2021

Paris78

Proud Member
Donations
$100.00
The Estate produced an emotion packed tribute worthy of a King 🤴🏽 pic.twitter.com/UxxefTGe2y— Melanie321 (@Mellie4Justice) August 30, 2021

MJ One director Jamie King and the Talegua Brothers Rich & Tone pic.twitter.com/rV80M1Xvzy— Melanie321 (@Mellie4Justice) August 30, 2021

Prince, Bigi and the nephews of Michael @tajjackson3 @tjjackson @tarylljackson joined the celebration and the fans loved seeing them pic.twitter.com/RknEgPu0YS— Melanie321 (@Mellie4Justice) August 30, 2021

There are so many memories that will last a lifetime . Thank you to the Estate for producing an event that honors Michael. I wish the weekend could go on and on ❤️ I hate to go home! Happy Birthday Michael, you are loved and that love will last beyond a lifetime! pic.twitter.com/KAHQiS8wzs— Melanie321 (@Mellie4Justice) August 30, 2021

Paris78

Proud Member
Donations
$100.00
MJ Birth Day at MJ ONE 28-29 August 2021

Last edited by a moderator:

SeriousEffect.

Proud Member
Saw the show when I was in Vegas last month, it was great - even having seen the Man In The Mirror effect on YouTube it was still very emotional to see in purpose. I fell in love with one of the dancers, Jennaia Roussel, but can't find her online anywhere :cry:

dam2040

Proud Member
They sell a replica Bad Tour staff jacket - I need to get my hands on this!!

Nantucket Cat

Proud Member
FNgQGLuVkAAvPQ5

The #MichaelJackson statue @Cirque “MJ One” theater is returned to its original position. Had been taken down during COVID and stored in Cirque’s Las Vegas warehouse … 📷 @ClaudioPuggion3 #RJNow @reviewjournal
They put back the statue??!! That's awesome! I'm actually planning a trip to Vegas in the fall and staying at Mandalay Bay, so now I'm even more excited that this is back!

Paris78

Proud Member
Donations
$100.00

SUNDAY AUGUST 28
2:00 PM AT THE MICHAEL JACKSON ONE THEATER
The doors to the theater will open to everyone and activities in the theater are scheduled to start at 2:30 pm. The afternoon will include, among other things, a return to a special performance by the cast of Michael Jackson ONE to celebrate the birthday.
Immediately following the events in the theater, there will be the annual MICHAEL BUSH BOOK SIGNING which is also open to everyone.
5-30 – 6 PM
PRE-SHOW MEET AND GREET
Everyone holding tickets to performances on August 28 and August 29 is invited to the theater lobby at 5:30 pm for the annual Meet & Greet with the Estate team and their invited guests including, among others, Jamie King and Rich & Tone Talauega. There will also be cupcakes for all to acknowledge Michael’s August 29 birthday. During the meet and greet, there will also be the “step & repeat” for photo opportunities and fans are invited to leave video messages for Michael’s birthday.
MONDAY AUGUST 29
9:00 AM AT THE MICHAEL JACKSON ONE THEATER
SECOND ANNUAL BIRTHDAY BRUNCH
At 9 am on Monday, there will be a special brunch offered. This is a special treat open only to those who can show their tickets for a performance of Michael Jackson ONE on either August 28 or August 29 so don’t forget to bring that with you to gain admission! In addition, this will be a more intimate event with very limited capacity and once the room capacity has been reached, we will not be able to allow anyone else in. If you want to guarantee yourself admission to the brunch, we will again offer the opportunity to pre-register for the event. The pre-registration will take place the first week in August and details will be shared here at a later date.
Make your hotel reservations using the special room rate being offered to fans: https://book.passkey.com/go/MJBIRTHDAYWEEKEND2022
And to purchase tickets to the show, visit Cirque du Soleil/MJONE: https://cirk.me/3J2tuqr