Controversial MJ Documentary Leaving Neverland [GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD]

L.T.D

Proud Member
One of the biggest YouTubers for news has finally covered this mess.

I like the way he covered that, people could learn a thing or two about how he fairly pointed out both sides...refreshing. Still shocked at peoples reaction to it and how it's been reported even weeks later.

Maybe a little offtopic but just now I read about Aaron Carter on VindicateMJ that the story from years ago was total BS. Carter actually was genuine and never said those things about Michael to someone. It was about a completely different person... a actual pedophile at that. Goddamn, the more you know. It's just insanity how hellbent the media was to tarnish MJ whenever they saw a possibility, just sick really. But I'm thankful for that site.

Anna

Free As A Bird
I like the way he covered that, people could learn a thing or two about how he fairly pointed out both sides...refreshing. Still shocked at peoples reaction to it and how it's been reported even weeks later.
Yeah, I know he always tries to be balanced with his coverage. Considering he was abused and is not shy about making his feelings clear about actual child abusers, I thought he did a good job.

TheChosenOne

Proud Member
A random thought just occurred to me - what media decides to fixate on can be very puzzling.

There has been no real coverage of the Jeffrey Epstein scandal. And where is the hue and cry about the Sackler family? Has there been any meaningful discussion/coverage about refusing or returning their money since is clearly tainted with the scandal of the opioid crisis?

Instead two hucksters get to make outrageous, unchallenged claims about Michael Jackson and we get people crawling from the woodwork to milk the situation for all its worth.

Things that make you go hmmm.

Amaya

Proud Member
*comes into the thread and sees drama* Yikes...

I could tell all of this to that person but just look at how she replies to me after I gave her the links to the two articles on The MJ Allegations site about Jason and Martinez.

Na ive already read every thing on that pro jackson website which has been put together by a Michael Jackson fan - biased much? the fact that you still think its OK that MJ paid these boys off AT ALL shows how idiotic you are

Makes me wonder if I shouldn't just ignore this one.

"That site is BIASED and therefore LIESS111!!"
*totally believes a biased documentary and all the articles coddling it*

Yeah I say ignore her.

L.T.D

Proud Member
Yeah, I know he always tries to be balanced with his coverage. Considering he was abused and is not shy about making his feelings clear about actual child abusers, I thought he did a good job.

And hes got himself over 6 million subscribers giving balanced coverage, perhaps that is what people want to see after all.

Anna

Free As A Bird
And hes got himself over 6 million subscribers giving balanced coverage, perhaps that is what people want to see after all.
I think a lot of people do. Distrust in the mainstream media is high. Especially in young people. Though I think many still lean towards trusting stories that fit their already established views, even if they don't trust coverage from the same media outlet about another topic.

horselightning;4251907 said:

Before we go into panic mode, keep in mind that we're talking about Radar Online here. If that juror genuinely thinks MJ molested Wade and Mac..... lol.

RO claims this

According to Radar Online, Eleanor Cook, now 93, was juror No. 5 during the trial. Now, she’s opening up about Michael Jackson, claiming that she believes the late singer sexually abused Wade Robson and actor Macaulay Culkin.

Meanwhile, Cook claims that she believes Jackson should have been sent to jail over the charges as a punishment for his sexual abuse, but that she eventually decided to vote “not guilty” with the rest of the jury. She and another like-minded juror realized that they weren’t going to be able to change the other’s minds. “We gave in,” she admitted.

---------
I read this before, years ago actually and it was a tabloid item back tjen too. I believe it was a article that released pretty soon after the verdict too. I call BS.

Amaya;4251914 said:
*comes into the thread and sees drama* Yikes...

"That site is BIASED and therefore LIESS111!!"
*totally believes a biased documentary and all the articles coddling it*

Yeah I say ignore her.

I also forgot to mention that this woman refered to MJFacts to prove her point. MJfacts is (sadly) a 100% bullshit site, right? I say sadly because a site with a name like that should have actual facts.

Last edited:

KOPV

Proud Member
Smoke%20and%20Mirrors_zpsbpnddpth.jpg.html
I made this meme earlier, feel free to use it!

http://s755.photobucket.com/user/Lusheed/media/Smoke and Mirrors_zpsbpnddpth.jpg.html

horselightning;4251907 said:

Nevermind what I said about that juror. Just did a search on Cook on VindicateMJ and it turns out it wasn't just a tabloid story years ago. Three jurors actually backstabbed MJ and tried to get books released. There's a whole lot more on them here. Seems RO is either bringing this old shit as new news, or she really spoke to RO.

https://vindicatemj.wordpress.com/2...website-part-3/comment-page-1/#comment-126412

Resa

Proud Member
@Staffordshire Bullterrior If you look at most of the people like you are describing Twitter time line and follow list you will usually see that they are a hater. That person saying that they have read all of the documents is a huge red flag. Most of the general public who think that Michael was guilty don't even know about those websites.

Resa

Proud Member
Wow, I actually tried to stick up to for this guy. Well and truly shown his true colours now.

Wow, I just saw his/her edited post. Hopefully the mods and admins can see the unedited post.

Cinnamon234

Proud Member
There is always going to be one of those in all high profile cases. And look who he is talking to. TABLOID.

Yeah this isn't really anything new. I remember a few years after the trial there were one or two jurors that said they believed MJ was guilty but that there just wasn't enough evidence to convict him. I don't care what they say at this point anyway. They voted not guilty in 2005 and that's that.

They're lame for talking to tabloids and trying to get money and their 15 seconds of fame.

Losers.

Cinnamon234

Proud Member

KOPV

Proud Member
Does anyone know what day the Razorfist interview with Taj and Brandi supposed to be released this week?

terrell

Proud Member

Soundmind

Proud Member
Yeah this isn't really anything new. I remember a few years after the trial there were one or two jurors that said they believed MJ was guilty but that there just wasn't enough evidence to convict him. I don't care what they say at this point anyway. They voted not guilty in 2005 and that's that.

They're lame for talking to tabloids and trying to get money and their 15 seconds of fame.

Losers.

This is the old woman juror whose grandchildren were negotiating a book deal before the verdict while she was fighting during jury deliberations to vote guilty to boost the chances of getting book deal.

humannature10

Proud Member
Thanks to anyone who may have checked out my Michael episode of the podcast I posted in here. Part 2 is out now if you want to finish it...

www.soundcloud.com/goodcallout/michaelpart2

Again - explicit language etc etc.

It’s exhausting having to explain to regular folks about why this “doc” is such a waste of time. Good that I can just send them this pod and just say “shut up and listen!”

Thanks again! Follow us if you’re into @goodcallout

DPW

Proud Member
This is the old woman juror whose grandchildren were negotiating a book deal before the verdict while she was fighting during jury deliberations to vote guilty to boost the chances of getting book deal.

Also seem to remember the older juror with grey hair had is doubts about 93 turned out he had a book earl too.

volitional

Proud Member
A random thought just occurred to me - what media decides to fixate on can be very puzzling.

There has been no real coverage of the Jeffrey Epstein scandal. And where is the hue and cry about the Sackler family? Has there been any meaningful discussion/coverage about refusing or returning their money since is clearly tainted with the scandal of the opioid crisis?

Instead two hucksters get to make outrageous, unchallenged claims about Michael Jackson and we get people crawling from the woodwork to milk the situation for all its worth.

Things that make you go hmmm.

I often wonder that. But have come to the conclusion it's because MJ is the biggest star in the world and stories about him make them money. Up until now I never heard of the Sacklers. Most people around the world wouldn't have.

But what gets me is that Weinstein, Spacey and Singer are all getting a pass while the media is fixated on a dead man. It just shouts out the bias and racism in this world to me.

People have been brainwashed to believe Michael was some weirdo before the allegations and due to that it's easier to believe these allegations for them Their mindset was already programmed by the media.

AtlasAir

Proud Member
But what gets me is that Weinstein, Spacey and Singer are all getting a pass while the media is fixated on a dead man. It just shouts out the bias and racism in this world to me.

Um, they aren't getting a pass. They just don't have a documentary with first hand accounts of people for people to see.

elusive moonwalker

Proud Member

She was always against mj. She should have never been on the jury as her grandaughter was shopping a book as soon as she was picked as a jurror. There was also some other connection aswell regarding her or the other jurror who wanted to convict regardless. The book called free as a bird guilty as sin never got released. There were two jurrors intent on convicting mj regardless but the other jurrors stopped them