Controversial MJ Documentary Leaving Neverland [GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD]

NatureCriminal7896

Proud Member
nobody talking about LN anymore. it's just the fans and wade etc. a few months after it aired everybody forgot about it or didn't care. these guys are broke people who needs jobs.

terrell

Proud Member
Yall, it is going to be ok. The difference now also is MJ Estate are WINNING in court over these fools so it is a different ball game compare to when LN came out in 2019. And HBO lost TWICE for the arbrituation. LN was promoted more than the Superbowl so I am not convince most people do not know about LN if they really wanted to see it regardless if it is on Netflix or not. And Dave Chappelle who one of the biggest ratings on Netflix talked out those MF in LN on his show which means many people still know about it & they could go see it if they really wanted to see it by now.

Last edited:

NatureCriminal7896

Proud Member
agree. i still have some hope with the court cases. i'm just tired of them pushing this. it's time to give it an rest. michael was/is forever innocent.

xo_lola_xo

Proud Member
Yall, it is going to be ok. The difference now also is MJ Estate are WINNING in court over these fools so it is a different ball game compare to when LN came out in 2019. And HBO lost TWICE for the arbrituation. LN was promoted more than the Superbowl so I am not convince most people do not know about LN if they wanted to see it netflix or not. And dave Chappelle who one of the biggest ratings on Netflix talked out those MF in LN which means many people still know about & they can go see it if they want to by now.

This encourages me. Thank you. I felt really down about this yesterday.

terrell

Proud Member
This encourages me. Thank you. I felt really down about this yesterday.
Keep your head up. MJ will be fine. When LN came out, I told everyone that trash was going to be taken apart and dissected when many fans even on this board was gloom & doom. And look, LN was taken apart over and over (Dan even lost the rights to that trash, MJ Estate won Twice for the arbitration, Kew media is belly up; more celebs were calling it out- Dave broke the ice, then Snoop Dog and others; radio people are calling it out; James case was DISMISSED even when they were allowed to go forward under the new CA law-which makes James lost even better because it still was viewed as BS under the new law; Wade case is this week- mostly likely the same thing will happen to this jerk; the FEW radio station who removed MJ music now has it back on even heard MJ's music played back in Starbucks last year-Human Nature; etc). So again, MJ will be fine.

NatureCriminal7896

Proud Member
fans shouldn't get all work up about this LN mess. we all care about michael but he will be okay. i hope the estate will win the court case next week. next week is my mother birthday and she's a huge michael jackson fan. that would be an wonderful birthday gift to a michael jackson fan. i hope so. fingers cross and prayers.

PoP

Proud Member
NatureCriminal7896;4318281 said:
some radio stations still isn't playing MJ. but some just start back playing him not too long ago. this radio station right here been playing michael all this weekend.

https://www.radio.com/wogl/listen#recently-played

I even found out Cogeco (Quebec media company) puts Michael’s playlist back into their radio stations, so I’m removing the company and the province off my list and hope they don’t do that again.

NatureCriminal7896;4318285 said:
fans shouldn't get all work up about this LN mess. we all care about michael but he will be okay. i hope the estate will win the court case next week. next week is my mother birthday and she's a huge michael jackson fan. that would be an wonderful birthday gift to a michael jackson fan. i hope so. fingers cross and prayers.

HBO’s still gonna lose anyways. They’re just losing it already.

xo_lola_xo

Proud Member
Keep your head up. MJ will be fine. When LN came out, I told everyone that trash was going to be taken apart and dissected when many fans even on this board was gloom & doom. And look, LN was taken apart over and over (Dan even lost the rights to that trash, MJ Estate won Twice for the arbitration, Kew media is belly up; more celebs were calling it out- Dave broke the ice, then Snoop Dog and others; radio people are calling it out; James case was DISMISSED even when they were allowed to go forward under the new CA law-which makes James lost even better because it still was viewed as BS under the new law; Wade case is this week- mostly likely the same thing will happen to this jerk; the FEW radio station who removed MJ music now has it back on even heard MJ's music played back in Starbucks last year-Human Nature; etc). So again, MJ will be fine.

What a great attitude. Thank you. I was so bothered about it the other day, I almost cried. When you think about the injustice done to Michael sometimes it can get a bit too much.

NatureCriminal7896

Proud Member
not just michael case but alot cases like these. there so many people who been abuse as kids and to lie is sick and wrong. i wish justice on anyone who been abuse or been lied on. justice doesn't exist anymore in America.

travis3000

Proud Member
Horrible that this is going on UK Netflix. So many people watch that. Not good at all. They are really trying to milk this for all its worth eh

Anna

Free As A Bird
Horrible that this is going on UK Netflix. So many people watch that. Not good at all. They are really trying to milk this for all its worth eh
Indeed. Hopefully plenty of thumbs down ratings will minimise the impact. Reed's tweet said it's been added to Britbox as well. He's spreading his tentacles as far as he can.

PoP

Proud Member
They poisoned people’s brains enough as it is and it has to end...NOW!!!

NatureCriminal7896

Proud Member
i agree. but it's not michael lawyer fault his daughter pass away. it just happen. so here's to April 20th almost another two months.

NatureCriminal7896

Proud Member
fans are saying we should let LN be. the more we talk about it the more it will get least attention. so i'm probably gonna let LN rest until something important. so r.i.p LN 2019 - 2020

Anna

Free As A Bird
Netflix UK/IE released their 'Best Things Coming To Netflix In March' video and LN is not in there. Not really a surprise, because it sucks, but I haven't seen it mentioned on their twitter either yet. May be a sign that they won't be pushing or promoting it much, if at all.

SeeingVoices

Proud Member
Netflix UK/IE released their 'Best Things Coming To Netflix In March' video and LN is not in there. Not really a surprise, because it sucks, but I haven't seen it mentioned on their twitter either yet. May be a sign that they won't be pushing or promoting it much, if at all.

This sounds promising.

Better still.. They may have dropped it.. That would be awesome!

NatureCriminal7896

Proud Member
maybe. but i wouldn't get my hopes up. let's see happen in next coming weeks but still even so i'm putting LN to rest.