Controversial MJ Documentary Leaving Neverland [GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD]

xo_lola_xo

Proud Member
Anna;4318950 said:
Netflix UK/IE released their 'Best Things Coming To Netflix In March' video and LN is not in there. Not really a surprise, because it sucks, but I haven't seen it mentioned on their twitter either yet. May be a sign that they won't be pushing or promoting it much, if at all.

That’s a good sign!

PoP

Proud Member
So they finally come to their senses huh? Well good.

terrell

Proud Member
After wade case is dropped. I will leave LN alone as well because that prove even more the court do not believe their nonsense a THIRD time. Time to move on and loving MJ.

Robbsaber01

Proud Member
Good to hear. Defamation of the dead should be illegal. That law needs to be changed IMO. I really dont see the point of LN2 if they both lose in court. Just to get more sympathy? Outright ridiculous.

elusive moonwalker

Proud Member
It appears to be more about reed and how they are all poor victims .woah is me type B.S by been picked on by the fans efc

PoP

Proud Member
Good to hear. Defamation of the dead should be illegal. That law needs to be changed IMO. I really dont see the point of LN2 if they both lose in court. Just to get more sympathy? Outright ridiculous.

It should be illegal everywhere, that being legal in U.S., Canada, U.K. as well most other countries is nothing but a f:censored:ing joke.

elusive moonwalker

Proud Member
Dunno i turned it over as soon as i saw it. Probably just trying to keep promoting it for evèr and ever until the new LN 2 is ready. They are obsessed with him

PoP

Proud Member
elusive moonwalker;4319820 said:
Dunno i turned it over as soon as i saw it. Probably just trying to keep promoting it for evèr and ever until the new LN 2 is ready. They are obsessed with him

They just never f:censored:ing learn, they’ll receive complaints and be protested all over again.

terrell

Proud Member
elusive moonwalker;4319820 said:
Megan and Harry has expose them how they treated M/H so they are going back to the old "punching bag' to try to make $$$ but it wont work. UK media are viewed worst than the USA media and more racist.

Carmour260

Proud Member
The "Tina" documentary was on HBO this past weekend, but I'm still boycotting the network because of that nonsense. However from what I'm hearing, I didn't miss much of it... All they talk about was her ex-husband Ike Turner... I want to know more about the music, but bad news always sells (sadly)... I heard only over a million people watched it...

rolerprod

Proud Member
idk where to ask this but do we know anything about gavin arvizo since 05? did he ever say anything about what happened?

EDIT:
soooo when i googled gavin this artical(http://www.dianedimond.com/gavin-arvizos-happy-ending-jackson-abuse-accuser-gets-married-at-24/) poped up i didnt read all of it but this section jumped out at me :

"Gavin is adamant that the passage of time will best tell his story. He says he knows the truth and believes it will be revealed to the doubters of the world when the time is right."

thats the weirdest phrasing ever

Last edited:

elusive moonwalker

Proud Member
Hes to busy lieing in court protecting his brother when he attacked his girlfriend. And having mjs music played at his wedding?

Its diane dimwit what do you expect.

Arckangel

Proud Member
I'm still reading a sequel to Leaving Neverland is in the works (Dan Reed did confirm it months ago). Heaven forbid! Any way to stop that?

Arckangel

Proud Member
Robbsaber01;4319218 said:

You know much of the mainstream media would give it much acclaim and fanfare like they did Leaving Neverland! They'd never do that for any rebuttal documentary, no matter how well done and professional (maybe only if Jordan or Gavin would testify in Michael's favour or millions were paid). It's been obvious for decades they don't care much for the truth. They may report some truth—even Diane Dimond did when reporting on the teenage Toronto accuser—but they care much more about making salacious tales look true.

Glanni

Proud Member
after LN this video appeared on youtube and was deleted just days later. does anyone know the name of the woman talking here??