Coronavirus Thread

miss rose

Proud Member
It's very difficult for me to stay inside and away from others but, my country and city requires that we must...

CaptainEoLove85

Going to be a rough time, but we'll get through. I'm mostly worried about my loved ones. Having an anxiety disorder already doesn't help matters. And I feel bad for health care workers and people losing their jobs. Time seems to be going slow right now. Usually it doesn't feel that way to me. Time usually flies by. I hope it doesn't take all year for things to get back to normal. I try to stay calm by reading, watching animal videos on youtube, listening to Michael :wub:, and trying to avoid social media before bed. Just coping right now.

In my country we are in emergency state and we have to Stay home. We can go out for grocery, banks, post Office and stuff like that. We can also go out for very small walks but we have to go alone or just with one person. But one day even these small walks are going to end.
We have almost 800 infected and 4 dead but these Four dead are old people. Most of the people are being treated at home and 20 are in the intensive care unit.
Im hoping we can all be safe and that this situation will be Over soon!!

I feel sad for all the people who has die and have the virus. i'm with the people who health is important because I have asthma. so it's very important for me to keep my hands wash and to stay inside.

Anna

Staff
We'll be waiting over a year for a vaccine for the general population. They need to do long term monitoring on the test subjects first to make sure it's safe.

JichaelMackson

We can only hope when summer hits it gets less active which is expected but not a certainty. Anyway then the problem shifts to the poor countries who are in wintertime and they are really gonna get hit big. It's like Anna said, we need to wait for a vaccine , there probably are quite a bit prototypes already but they need to be 100% safe and that takes a lot of time.

We really need a cure now. people has die and more has die. if it gonna takes a year to find to cure. i don't think we all gonna be alive for long. none of us can't stay in house forever. and even if we do go out we can't be out long.

this is a very crazy virus. i really hope this never happens again. (probably will.) it's like 9/11 just a virus. r.i.p to all the who has die in Italy and all over the world.

myosotis

^ It's not a 'cure' that will help the most people in the world, but a prevention ie a vaccination. Once we have that, vaccinated people hopefully won't get sick and won't need a cure.

wendijane

Proud Member
Please dont read the media jus read between the lines
and stay safe wash your hands everyone GOD BLESS
i wonder what m would think about this
MLPEarthPrayerMJ.jpg

Z

Pray won't fade away Michael. Give us faith to believe, to be strong and to face all these injustice.

I really hope they find something. all those people lives are not coming back and even if they do find an vaccine. that won't help the people who have the virus.

i'm not sure what we are heading in this life. but the way i see it. some of us may get the virus and the ones who have it gonna have to suffer with for the rest of their lives if there's no cure.

that's really sad. I hope they find a cure and an vaccine VERY soon. soon than ever. not a year. smh.

myosotis

I really hope they find something. all those people lives are not coming back and even if they do find an vaccine. that won't help the people who have the virus.

i'm not sure what we are heading in this life. but the way i see it. some of us may get the virus and the ones who have it gonna have to suffer with for the rest of their lives if there's no cure.

that's really sad. I hope they find a cure and an vaccine VERY soon. soon than ever. not a year. smh.

At least 85% of those who catch the virus will have either 'flu-like or no symptoms. That's why it is so dangerous- it can be passed on to more vulnerable people without knowing that you have it.

MJsBollywoodGirl7

We really need a cure now. people has die and more has die. if it gonna takes a year to find to cure. i don't think we all gonna be alive for long. none of us can't stay in house forever. and even if we do go out we can't be out long.

this is a very crazy virus. i really hope this never happens again. (probably will.) it's like 9/11 just a virus. r.i.p to all the who has die in Italy and all over the world.

Actually I can stay inside of my house for very long periods of time.

I live in a covid 19 state. And the government in my state of Pennsylvania mandates we stay in self isolation. Which personally that is very easy for me. Since thanks to my depression I very rarely go outside any way. I much prefer to stay inside my house and do what ever. And besides there is nothing I need outside any way. If I want something I can very easily ordered it off the internet. Or I can have my mother or stepfather get it for me. So what do I need to go outside for? Though it is really very horrible what has happen to the people that were or still is effected by the virus.