Daily Quotes

Antwort

Proud Member
Feel like quoting honest Abe today.....

nation2nation.jpg

Nations do not die from invasion; they die from internal rottenness.

def-hs.jpg

You must remember that some things legally right are not morally right.

....and altough I'm pretty sure I've already posted this one years ago, still it begs repeating, for it shall always be true:

God-s-side.png

Sir, my concern is not whether God is on our side; my greatest concern is to be on God's side, for God is always right.

NatureCriminal7896

Proud Member
Feel like quoting honest Abe today.....

nation2nation.jpg

Nations do not die from invasion; they die from internal rottenness.

def-hs.jpg

You must remember that some things legally right are not morally right.

....and altough I'm pretty sure I've already posted this one years ago, still it begs repeating, for it shall always be true:

God-s-side.png

Sir, my concern is not whether God is on our side; my greatest concern is to be on God's side, for God is always right.

i didn't know he was a believer. i always liked Lincoln. too bad the world did him awful like all good people.

NatureCriminal7896

Proud Member
18 If the world hate you, ye know that it hated me before it hated you. 19 If ye were of the world, the world would love his own: but because ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you. - Jesus Christ

that makes feel better to know Jesus pick people he want to be choose. it make happy to know even if you do fall off he will choose you again. he such an loving God.

NatureCriminal7896

Proud Member
But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you; -Jesus Christ

~JadeyMJ~

Staff
Good idea, i like that. Quotes are great to get through the day! mine has to be "Before you judge me, try hard to love me" - Michael Jackson (of course) hehe.

Antwort

Proud Member
b7c296eaa2d0217d77764c144dbe0fb8.jpg

The truth is like a lion. You don't have to defend it. Let it loose and it will defend itself. - St. Augustine

Flower96

Proud Member

I just love this video. I wonder if someone has some good pictures for the 7th September 1996 when Michael started his history world tour in Prague???? I would be very happy.