Dancing with the stars Plans MJ Tribute!! [ AIRS TONIGHT.. 20/10/09 ]

Re: Dancing with the stars Plans MJ Tribute!!

Here in Poland they're doing special "Dancing with the starts" too! polish "stars" will be dancing to MJ's songs :D

i cant wait im so excited. I wonder if Michael was ever approached by the show? I bet anything he would have won. I'd have given anything to see him do the lambada lol

Great. Looking forward to seeing this! Thanks for posting

How many people watch Dancing With The Stars?

Hope it will be on YouTube for non American fans. :)

How many people watch Dancing With The Stars?

Hope it will be on YouTube for non American fans. :)

The show gets around 17 million viewers, so videos will definately be uploaded onto youtube.

great,can't wait to see it,because I love this show :yes:

i cant wait im so excited. I wonder if Michael was ever approached by the show? I bet anything he would have won. I'd have given anything to see him do the lambada lol

:lol: having him on the show as a competitor would have been SOOOO unfair to any other celeb participating. that's like putting me against the great houdini in a magic/illusions competition

:lol: having him on the show as a competitor would have been SOOOO unfair to any other celeb participating. that's like putting me against the great harry houdini in a magic/illusions competition

E! is reporting that SYTYCD appraoched the estate first and were turned dowm. I think that show would have done a much better job. (This is of course a prejudgement).

As far as I am aware UK viewers in sky can watch this on Sky 109 on Friday 23 at 10pm.

I am soooo excited for this! Pro-dancers Mark Ballas, Derek Hough, and Cheryl Burke love them some Michael Jackson and have choreographed to his songs before. Well, not really Derek, but he did some Janet!

I'm really, really looking forward to this. DWTS does some great dance numbers with the pros. I'm sure they will do Michael justice. I wonder if that is when Marie Osmond will manage to bring Katherine to the show (that's what she said she would do earlier in the season). I understand Katherine is a big fan of the show.

thats really cool!

I'm not that big of a fan of the show but I watch it ever so often.

I wonder what song the dancers will use. :) Or maybe a medley.

So the fam turned down So You Think......?
Interesting.

It airs Tuesday 10-20-09 on ABC TV.

Just 1 more day until the DWTS tribute! I'm gonna cry so hard when I see it!!

Tuesday October 20th 9/8cResults Show: Week Five L
Nora Jones performs, the 16 Pro Dancers honor Michael Jackson in a tribute, and a celebrity is eliminated.

Would someone be kind enough to record this and post it for those who can't watch? :)

In the Strictly tribute a few weeks back the dancers did a medley of songs including Shake Your Body, and Billie Jean so I presume it'll be the same format.

Access Hollywood just said Katherine will BE at the show tonight. And They will have an exclusive with her tomorrow.

I wonder what MJ would think of all this?

Access Hollywood: Latoya says Ms. Katherine will be in the audience to watch the tribute.

Back