Dangerous 25 is NOT happening.

Galactus123

Proud Member
Re: {CONFIRMED} Dangerous 25 is happening

Good. Better late than never. I just hope they will release a concert DVD and also Blu-Ray if possible. I will be really disapponted if they don't.

14883638_10154748647731473_3606826520789353930_o.jpg

1nn5

Proud Member

I don't think it will be like Bad 25 :/ in the next days we will know more..
They posted a cover on Dangerous 25 and they knows fans are waiting a " real " Dangerous 25, as always they will disappoints us.

Galactus123

Proud Member

Why would they make a logo like that if they didn't plan to release anything? Doesn't make sense.

Doggone

Proud Member
I was already expecting that they were going to celebrate Dangerous online. Such a shame... Dangerous is his most creative album ever. It deserves more applaud from the general public.

davidroest

Proud Member
Re: Dangerous 25 ... coming soon...

The official MJ website just posted this as well so it looks about to happen!

Hulkamaniac

Proud Member
and hmm... what other videos from the Dangerous era are left to be uploaded on their channel?

Galactus123

Proud Member
They could upload a new concert on Youtube offcially. Then I would be happy. :)

Moviefan2k4

Proud Member

The official page says they're doing a full month-long celebration, but hasn't listed many details beyond new YouTube videos. Its still early, though; 29 days left.

Hess

Proud Member

I hope they do release a 25th anniversary album and release a new Dangerous concert on blu-ray.

I hope they do release something.

Hess

Proud Member

I sure hope they do release something!!!
A new concert on blu-ray would be great. And a D25 album with demos and stuff like BAD25.

wonderouzdj2

CodaBroda;4172775 said:
The official Instagram has posted the picture as well:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BMRVFMhh-M8/

If no announcement comes of this, I'll be very surprised. I don't think this is a "Hey casual fans, Dangerous is turning 25!" kind of thing, it's intentionally a simple image and title, I think they want to start the hype.

EDIT: Just noticed the post on Facebook: "All this month, we’ll be celebrating the 25th anniversary of the release of Dangerous!"

Not a good sign, very odd decision to update all of the social account cover photos to "Dangerous 25" for a month-long casual Dangerous promotion, especially knowing that "Dangerous 25" obviously has the same name format to "Bad 25", something that was actually released. Casual and hardcore fans alike could easily get confused seeing that on social media. Very excited fans in the replies to the "Dangerous 25" posts... A dumb move on their part if no announcement comes from this.
Maybe they already have projects ready & they're looking in comments to see what fans want most.

AlwaysThere

Proud Member
Can't wait for the inevitable insults being thrown at the Estate for tricking the fans despite the fact that the Estate never once misled us or promised us something they wouldn't deliver, and the entire hype around a Dangerous25 physical release was perpetuated by the fans despite a massive lack of evidence or proof that such a project was planned.

Fun.

Hess

Proud Member
Fingers crossed we will get something.

Petarkco

Proud Member

Just got this email:
"November marks 25 years since Michael Jackson's Dangerous was released. As Michael's fourth album release as an adult solo performer, this album continued the King of Pop's reign and took his boundary-smashing entertainment into the 1990s.

From the show-stopping "Black Or White" short film-which aired simultaneously in 27 countries to a record-breaking audience of 500 million around the world-to the world tour that visited three continents (plus a trendsetting performance at the Super Bowl halftime show), Dangerous proved that musical genius remains eternal even as styles and trends change.

This month, there will be some exciting ways to celebrate the 25th anniversary of Dangerous, so stay tuned to MichaelJackson.com."