Debbie Rowe Plans to Sue Over Leaked Paris Pics

I don't blame Debbie for calling Randy out, the Jacksons need to understand someone will stand for those kids . I believe Debbie's silence over many many issues in that house led to what happened to Paris. From now on Randy knows very well anyting he tries to say against the kids Debbie is going to respond .

I think PPB would be better off in Europe where they wouldn't be hounded day in day out.

I don't think that sending someone off to Europe (unless they wish for that themselves!) would do any good - it could do harm. The children already had to endure one giant culture shock when Michael died. Suddenly finding yourself in Europe is another culture shock that someone in recovery does not need as an added burden. It's one thing to be traveling with Dad and have the amenities of great hotels, or friends - it's another to be by yourself.

She also needs continuity in treatment, something that is hard to achieve by moving to a different continent. Ask any American expat how difficult they find it most of the time dealing with a medical system that is completely different from the one at home. I'm European myself, but lived in the states for over a decade - I had reverse culture shock this summer! Nope, don't think that would be a great idea unless she herself would want that.

I also recall 'co-patients' from a rehab facility in England spilling details about Michael's stay and so on. As bad as violation of privacy are and as much as I despise frivilous lawsuits - if Paris' medical files are ever stolen etc, she has much better grounds for suing, as sad as that sounds.

But Diana was hounded to her death in Paris, and the Duchess of Cambridge had 'topless' photos taken in a private estate in France by a photographer concealed at an overlook point....so I don't think anywhere in Europe, least of all France would be safe for the children, as far as paparazzi are concerned. (I suspect they would take photos now to create stories around when the children are no longer minors) .

(Most) other celebs children don't have relatives tweeting about their every thought and move....
You're right, I had forgotten about that. Also fergie's toe sucking exploits in a french villa. The paps are bad there, i must have been thinking of the strict privacy laws protecting politicians in france, but i guess that might not extend to mj's children.
Agree with you that the family has allowed this open season on ppb by the media.

When we saw the memorial, the whole world knew who they were at last. It was a bad decision letting them to appear without masks and not keeping their identities in anonymity to begin with. The media wouldn't be haunting them if kept their privacy their father gave them. Unfortunately it seems the Jacksons didn't learn a damn thing how Michael was stalked/harrassed and following his same steps on raising the children but they have shown they don't give a f*ck.

Oh great I see the battle of the sources is back. Now family sources are talking to Radar and TMZ again, and the TMZ article seems like statements from before that have been revamped. I picked some comments from the Radar article:

Why would they say she was unconscious when that was not true? Who owns this rag Radar anyway?
-The first images of the teen since her troubling June 5 suicide attempt will also provide relief to fans who have been left to wonder about Paris’ mental state since she was hospitalized unconscious after succumbing to the demons she’s been battling since her dad’s fatal 2009 overdose.

So this means that Rador went and interview someone from the school? What is happening here?
-“Paris was high in spirits,” an onlooker told RadarOnline.com, revealing that she wore bracelets to cover the scars from where she slashed her wrist

I hope the girls in group therapy with her do not go and spill all her comments to the media for money later on.
-“Like every school, this venue has a curriculum that students undertake,” the insider said. “The students also undergo group therapy and one-on-one sessions with therapists each day.”

NEW ARTICLE

http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2013/08/paris-jackson-happy-boarding-school-after-suicide-attempt/

Paris Jackson ‘Thriving And Happy’ At Boarding School After Suicide Attempt, Chatting To Family Via Video

Michael Jackson‘s only daughter, Paris, 15, is thriving at her boarding school located outside of California, and regularly video chats with her family, RadarOnline.com is exclusively reporting.

It’s a remarkable turn around in the teenager’s life, after a suicide attempt earlier this summer.

“Paris is absolutely thriving and happy at the boarding school. She is making friends, and it’s wonderful to see, given the darkness that had taken over her life. Paris regularly video chats with grandmother, Katherine, biological mom, Debbie Rowe, and her brothers,” a family source told Radar.

“Her access to the Internet is strictly monitored. The students at the school come from very diverse backgrounds, and Paris is treated just like everyone else, which she truly loves.”

Radar obtained the first images of the teen that showed a happier and healthier Paris, who is benefitting from her time at a private therapeutic boarding school.

Paris was snapped on July 18 at the school’s graduation ceremony – surrounded by newfound friends who have shared similar struggles, as they bid farewell some of the school’s alumni.

RadarOnline.com is not revealing the location of the rural school to protect Paris’ privacy.

The school bills itself as a residential treatment facilities for troubled teen girls with various problems. Surrounded by breathtaking mountain views and soaring plains, it’s a far cry from Paris’ hectic life under the microscope in Los Angeles.

The plan is “for Paris to remain at the school for the next term. The most important thing for Paris is to have stability, a routine, and be in a safe environment so she can deal with her issues,” the insider told Radar.

So they didn't show the pictures 'cause they are afraid of Debbie...

Interesting choice of pseudonym....I guess Paris chose it for herself?

Wasn't one of the latter films that she tweeted about seeing 'The Place beyond the Pines'? There is apparently a song in that film by an artist / group ( forgive my ignorance) called Suicide. The song is called Frankie Teardrop. The lyrics are somewhat concerning. Perhaps the name is meant ironically. I hope so. .

I'm actually really glad Paris Jackson is doing well. The pictures were taken in mid July, at a School graduation. I can see why that may look like an invasion of privacy.

The surroundings sound lovely, with mountain views and then looking out onto the plains. It sounds like she must have gone to the Diamond Ranch Academy, after all. Hopefully, Donny Osmond's friend, Rob Dias is treating Paris Jackson well. Both are owners.

Zion National Park is just down the road from Diamond Ranch Academy, a breathtaking Park. The mountains are gorgeous and the plains go as far as the eye can see!

Watchman.JPG

It must be a relief to be away from Hollywood. Nothing good comes out of it. However, good to hear that Debbie Rowe plans to do something regarding the leaked photographs. Paris is a minor, and in the middle of therapeutic treatment, so taking those pictures was unethical on a lot of levels. Whoever did it must pay.

Back