Demos - new leaked?

MJsSusie

Proud Member
i would LOVE it if people would stop posting in white... anyway..... im not interested... sorry for posting.

MsMo

Proud Member
R-Kelly/Michael Jackson - 'You Are My World' - Unreleased (Writer's) Demo

According to several sources, this is a Demo recorded by R-Kelly - who has previously written songs such as "One More Chance" and "You Are Not Alone" - for Michael Jackson. It's a leak that made its way onto the Internet via the website 'hiphopearly'.

R-Kelly can be heard immitating key Michael Jackson vocals, such as the short gasps between words ("ah!"), "ooh!", "oh, aye!" and extended "yeah!" shouts.

At times the vocals merge sound like an extended run of 'Remember the Time' and a blend of "You Rock My World", esp at the end.

R-Kelly actually impersonates Michael Jackson's vocals. It was mentioned in a forum somewhere that Michael Jackson (during an interview) mentioned that R-Kelly penned many songs for him, and when he (Michael) heard Kelly attempting to imitate his vocals it made? him laugh. This is one of those demos.

http://www.hiphopearly.com/R-Kelly-You-Are-My-World-Shout-t6550.html

Last edited:

LLCz

Proud Member
When was that recorded? Michael could make that song great.

Themidwestcowboy

Proud Member
R-Kelly/Michael Jackson - 'You Are My World' - Unreleased (Writer's) Demo

According to several sources, this is a Demo recorded by R-Kelly - who has previously written songs such as "One More Chance" and "You Are Not Alone" - for Michael Jackson. It's a leak that made its way onto the Internet via the website 'hiphopearly'.

R-Kelly can be heard immitating key Michael Jackson vocals, such as the short gasps between words ("ah!"), "ooh!", "oh, aye!" and extended "yeah!" shouts.

At times the vocals merge sound like an extended run of 'Remember the Time' and a blend of "You Rock My World", esp at the end.

R-Kelly actually impersonates Michael Jackson's vocals. It was mentioned in a forum somewhere that Michael Jackson (during an interview) mentioned that R-Kelly penned many songs for him, and when he (Michael) heard Kelly attempting to imitate his vocals it made? him laugh. This is one of those demos.

http://www.hiphopearly.com/R-Kelly-You-Are-My-World-Shout-t6550.html

I really liked this song! Great job by R Kelly. MJ should have done this one.

MsMo

Proud Member
Don't know when RK or IF Michael recorded it :unsure: ...
We can only HOPE! :angel:
:timer:

Silouette

Proud Member
Hey! That demo is not so bad. Thanks MsMo. :)

You guys know that R. put YANA (his version) on his latest CD as tribute to his hero, right? :)

Last edited: