Did Michael ever go out-and-about as the Mayor from Ghosts?

HIStoric

Proud Member
I think I recall some footage (in the BTS doco?) some time ago of MJ chilling around the studio dressed up as the Mayor, but did he ever actually leave the set and go out-and-about in town dressed as him?

I know being left alone in public to do what he wanted without recognition is something he really loved!

Yeah, just check out the photo of Michael & Debbie Rowe on a Motorbike when he found out she was pregnant

Yeah, just check out the photo of Michael & Debbie Rowe on a Motorbike when he found out she was pregnant

3171177_1362582942547.75res_480_360.jpg

Yeah, I just watched the footage again! MJ briefly mentions he rode home once dressed as the Mayor and nobody looked twice at him or blared their horns. I wonder if he did more than just that though... like actually go out to public places and walk around, shop undisturbed... would've been cool!

There's another story of Michael and Dr. Allan Metzger they went out for ice creams and he wasn't noticed at all which means the Mayor disguise worked pretty well before Ghosts was premiered and could enjoy his ice cream without being disturbed. ;)

exhibit-1147.jpg

There's another story of Michael and Dr. Allan Metzger they went out for ice creams and he wasn't noticed at all which means the Mayor disguise worked pretty well before Ghosts was premiered and could enjoy his ice cream without being disturbed. ;)

exhibit-1147.jpg

That is so cool!! You know, I bet even after the premiere of Ghosts it would've worked well!

Back