Did You Know...

Gaz

Owner And Founder
This post is purely for showcasing the new forum, from how to do things to the goodies this place has...

Please by all means post things you have found that this new place can do so all fans can use it to.

I'll go first,

Did you know you can @ any member in any thread? Even in the chat? All you have to do is type @ then their username to give them a nudge to see your post, just like this hey @elusive moonwalker how are you? One of MJJC longest and most posting members, hope you're doing well (y);):):love:

Now let's all post the things we have discovered.

Best,
Gaz

Maxym

Proud Member
You can rename thread without asking staff!

Maxym

Proud Member
There's another thread about it but in previous some threads could not be rename without asking staff.

Mikky Dee

Sunset Driver, Midnight Rider
There's another thread about it but in previous some threads could not be rename without asking staff.
I'm pretty sure people could do that on the old forum, as well....they just didn't know how to do it. I explained the method in one of the Help threads on there. The only problem with the procedure on the old forum, was that it only changed the title on the original post....not on all subsequent posts. Hopefully the title will change on all posts, on this new forum. :)