Dieter Wiesner-Channel on YouTube

Bubs

Re: Dieter Wiesner-chanel on youtoube

Curious first video:ph34r:
Why he recorded MJ giving him power of attorney? That video made me very uncomfortable.
I wonder if he is he the one selling those private video all over the place?

passy001

these people are useless. unemployed and desperate.

MJ's biggest curse was to hang out with the wrong people. his demise was inevitable in that regard.

Smooth72

Proud Member

This makes me wonder how much of MJs stuff he has? Video footage, songs, concert recording ect... Thome also... They are both slim balls.

Electro

Curious first video:ph34r:
Why he recorded MJ giving him power of attorney?

It's kind of obvious that Michael recorded himself. He was probably just to lazy to go through paper work.

E

elusive moonwalker

Paper work?. weisner recorded mj signing power of attorney to him. very dodgy in its self hence the recording of it cause you know it was gonna end up as part of a lawsuit

Electro

weisner recorded mj

You and Bubs are jumping to conclusions.
Where does this video show that anyone was with MJ while it was recorded?
The camera is standing rock solid still. So there was noone holding it.

Maybe Wiesner asked him to record it, maybe it was Michaels idea. We don't know.
To me it looks like a video Michael recorded himself to send it to Wiesner and Konitzer.

A simple detail. But it's more dramatic to assume that Wiesner went there personally with a camera and made Michael say this, right? :smilerolleyes:

Even with a guy like Wiesner, who failed on many levels taking care of Michael business, it's completely understandable that
they made some official documentaion about their partnership. That alone I don't find dodgy.

The fact that he posts such a video publicly now.. THAT is dodgy.

Last edited:
E

elusive moonwalker

No ones saying mj was made to do anything. Mj had a history of giving ppl power of attorney when he shouldnt have.

we also dont know who, if anyone was standing behind the camera regardless of it been on a stand but considering it was a dodgy act in itself of getting power of attorney and the fact weisners the one to post the video that implies to me he wanted the signing recorded as no doubt it would end in a lawsuit somewhere down the line. And wanted evidence of mj signing it

you think mj filmed himself giving someone power of attorney. im more inclined to believe weisner wanted it filming as proof for when a lawsuit happened down the line as giving someone p.o.a isnt the norm. ontop of weisner having a copy although he may have got that copy if mj made it via the lawsuit. Personally i see no gain in mj filming it himself but i see every gain in weisner doing it for the long run

Last edited:

barbee0715

Proud Member

The fact that he posts such a video publicly now.. THAT is dodgy.
I agree with this. Why in the world would he post a video like this? I can sometimes understand the private ones that other people post-they're usually pretty charming and affectionate. But this one is just strange.

What would be the motive for such a thing?

Bonnie Blue

Anyone know the date of when this power of attorney was given?

electro said:
So he may be releasing bits like this in order to prove he really worked for Michael or so.
I don't think fans dispute that he actually worked for mj and was his manager. I would say our gripe is that he was an unmitigated disaster at it.

E

elusive moonwalker

So he may be releasing bits like this in order to prove he really worked for Michael or so
--------------------

everyone knows he worked for mj. unfortunatly he needs to show nothing to prove that. considering weisners history before (german fans tried to tell mj about it) and during his time with mj its more of logic than hate in questioning the motives of his actions.

good question bonnie i cant remember off the top of my head but him and konitzer getting p.o.a was talked about alot during the 05 trial so im sure someone will have the date. mj also talked about i think during the depo when he talked about meds issues around that time

Last edited:

barbee0715

Proud Member

So he may be releasing bits like this in order to prove he really worked for Michael or so
--------------------
good question bonnie i cant remember off the top of my head but him and konitzer getting p.o.a was talked about alot during the 05 trial so im sure someone will have the date. mj also talked about i think during the depo when he talked about meds issues around that time
So maybe he's planning to bring a law suit against the estate for unpaid management fees-like everybody else-and he's disputing that Michael was on drugs when he agreed to it. This would be a first step, I guess, by posting a very coherent video.

I'm not that familiar with him, but it seems like all his recent money making endeavors recently have been failing.

SarahJ

I'm sure he's going to try and profit in some kind of way. The way the description above is worded makes me wonder what kind of footage he's planning on releasing.

E

elusive moonwalker

who knows barbee. but it certainly could be a pre emptive strike as u say its a strange thing to release

i dont think weisner had many if any success bar his leaching off mj. he has a criminal past in germany thats about as far as his fame goes

So maybe he's planning to bring a law suit against the estate for unpaid management fees-like everybody else-and he's disputing that Michael was on drugs when he agreed to it. This would be a first step, I guess, by posting a very coherent video.

I'm not that familiar with him, but it seems like all his recent money making endeavors recently have been failing.

barbee0715

Proud Member

i dont think weisner had many if any success bar his leaching off mj. he has a criminal past in germany thats about as far as his fame goes

:(

I remember the book he was trying to put out in conjunction with Joseph-but never heard anything else about it, so sure that fell through.

T S 36

Needs money, and Dileo's book is naming names so, a head start and if he can do it I can too deal,Yall he was under distress you can see by the way he's talking, he's reading it off of something someone is holding off camera, plus the glasses says it all he was on something and looks in pain.

Last edited:

barbee0715

Proud Member

^^So how did that law suit come out? Did Wiesner use this video to dispute Michael's testimony in deposition?
Or do you think he's trying to resurrect an old law suit?

I'm just trying to figure out the motive behind posting these videos to YouTube. It's odd.

Autumn II

you think mj filmed himself giving someone power of attorney. im more inclined to believe weisner wanted it filming as proof for when a lawsuit happened down the line as giving someone p.o.a isnt the norm. ontop of weisner having a copy although he may have got that copy if mj made it via the lawsuit. Personally i see no gain in mj filming it himself but i see every gain in weisner doing it for the long run

This seems plausible. There would have had to be a written and signed document in addition to this, and I see no gain for Michael in having the video, actually, whereas in case the POA were somehow contested, the video would be to Weisner's advantage. I do remember the deposition where Michael said he may have been impaired/on medication during that general time-period. If that was the case, then probably Weisner wanted the video for insurance that giving him POA really was Michael's intention. I find the video to be eerie, though.