[Discussion] Sexual Abuse Claims Against MJ Estate - Robson/ Safechuck/ Doe

elusive moonwalker

Proud Member
The hearing is today. Then the judge rules which could take days to be released or he might say there and then.

gerryevans

Proud Member
Waiting to exhale. Am holding my breath for good news today. Please please let this thing be over.

Waiting to exhale. Am holding my breath for good news today. Please please let this thing be over.

It would be so good if it's finally over. Even though that POS, just like Safechuckle can appeal, can't they?

Even if this does go to trial, it's not the end of the world, everything will be checked and Wade better hope he has something strong, which lol, he obviously of course doesn't. But best case scenario really is full dismissal.

I have a feeling the judge is done with this mess and dismissal happens today.

That would be a fantastic thing to have at the start of the week. But is it correct that if there's a dismissal, the two losers can (and they will if they can) appeal? When or where does it ever end then? Will that be the last appeal?

Something is still truly wrong with the law in the US. Defamation of the dead is fine while there should be a law against it really.

AmitLal92

Proud Member
I believe so. It's obvious they will appeal but this whole thing has been going on for too many years now. It's the same old crap that multiple judges have already dismissed.
That would be a fantastic thing to have at the start of the week. But is it correct that if there's a dismissal, the two losers can (and they will if they can) appeal? When or where does it ever end then? Will that be the last appeal?

Something is still truly wrong with the law in the US. Defamation of the dead is fine while there should be a law against it really.

NatureCriminal7896

Proud Member
i'm gonna have faith and hopes it ends today. until then i'm done with this thread until i hear some news today....

somebody seem nervous.....

Nervous? Oh far from it. But I can't deny that I want this thing to be over, but then again everyone here and every other MJ fan and anyone that believes in actual justice wants that.

And I also didn't forget about that law change last year or was it even 2019 that was in favor of Wade and James, sadly. They just had to be that lucky, unbelievable.

And I just wish some significant changes would be made in the USA. Again, defamation of a dead person should not be allowed. Anyone can just claim anything, make a "documentary" on it, blow it up in the media etc, sigh.

Last edited:

NatureCriminal7896

Proud Member
Nervous? Oh far from it. But I can't deny that I want this thing to be over, but then again everyone here and every other MJ fan and anyone that believes in actual justice wants that.

And I also didn't forget about that law change last year or was it even 2019 that was in favor of Wade and James, sadly. They just had to be that lucky, unbelievable.

And I just wish some significant changes would be made in the USA. Again, defamation of a dead person should not be allowed. Anyone can just claim anything, make a "documentary" on it, blow it up in the media etc, sigh.

i'm ready for it to be over with too. it seem it just being drag on now and most people has move on from it. it's like, nobody cares that's not saying i don't care about michael justice but it's old "news" always been old "news".

elusive moonwalker

Proud Member
As of today, a summary judgment AGAINST Wade Robson has been granted three different times by two different judges of the Superior Court.

“Wade Robson has spent the last 8 years pursuing frivolous claims in different lawsuits against Michael Jackson’s estate and companies associated with it. Robson has taken nearly three dozen depositions and inspected and presented hundreds of thousands of documents trying to prove his claims, yet a Judge has once again ruled that Robson’s claims have no merit whatsoever, that no trial is necessary and that his latest case is dismissed,” said Jonathan Steinsapir, attorney for the Estate of Michael Jackson

Bye bye you goddamned loser. Now go get a life, make money without further trying to ruin a person that can't defend himself any longer. Preferably this asshole is thrown behind bars though for making up disgusting lies, perjury etc.

dam2040

Proud Member
Hope the door doesn’t hit you on the way out you narcissistic career failure

Amaya

Proud Member
Thank ****ing god. Now may he quietly go away to live the rest of his life elsewhere and leave Michael, his family and us fans the hell alone.

Hess

Proud Member
Great news.

Hopefully this is the end of it. - Now if they do release a LN2 it will be so very obviously about money so everyone will (hopefully) be able to see it!

I just hope these disgusting men gives up their evil agenda and moves on. - BUT as long as there is money in MJ's name they will continue, sadly.

It is and always was about the money. That's all they ever wanted.

I really really hope someday Jordan Chandler and Gavin Arvizo will come forward and tell the truth. Tell the world it was their parents that startet it all to get money and say MJ was innocent. - It would really make a huge difference if they came forward. - Doubt it will ever happen. Maybe they could write it in their last wills - at least then the truth would come forward.

Hess

Proud Member
1 question

When this is now the final ruling - can they appeal it?

Who pays for these to loosers lawyers? it's quite expensive to go to court. - And when they loose they will have to pay for The Estates lawyers cost right?
How can they afford to keep this mess going?